Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

Plan: executed. Mission: accomplished.

"Great!" Nezumi declared in an overly-cheerful manner, taking another bite and savoring it even more now that he had gotten his way.
Perhaps it was just the manager in him, the want to be doing something to take care of someone, somehow, at work that had been plaguing him so terribly, even when he had been managing....that kid.
Chiyou...ugh...it left a bad taste in his mouth just thinking of the boy. That pretty little blond with the sparkling stars for eyes...who had bucked him and rejected him at every turn until the manager had just given up, choosing to reject him right back. Perhaps doubly so.
He'd never waste his affections and efforts on someone who refused him again. It wasn't worth it. Especially not after the incident with the chef who'd broken his heart.

"I'm so glad you really enjoy my cooking. Hm...ah...well, it's good for you to take time to yourself. A little bit every day. It'll help relax you and keep you sane. If...if it's what needs to be done, sir, I'll cook you dinner every night, just so you'll have that one moment just for you every evening, doing something normal that has no relation to work." the mousy man said softly, offering Hiroki all he knew to offer for his situation. He couldn't do much, but he would do what he could. Perhaps...this way...he could prove himself as being someone useful and good...
Or...if continually rejected...he'd simply wind up becoming more bitter, which, unfortunately, had been the path the manager had been traveling for a while now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:48 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...no way...6 hours off

"Mm...yes, I'll...well it would have to be a late dinner. I've got...a few meetings, then I must go visit someone at the hospital, after that...I've got to go over those audition finalists once all the recommendations are in. Please make sure to...mmm...check over the fresh candidates. I'd like to at least be on time in that regard." Hiroki then paused, "Ah...I apologize.I shouldn't be talking about work right now over this wonderful dinner."

He frowned a little before taking up his drink and then sipping on it slowly, "I'm to used to speaking about work it seems. But yes, I really enjoy your cooking. Oh I couldn't put you out like that. You've your own life too Nezumi-san. My schedule is so impromptu and sudden lately that I can sometimes be working until quite late in the evenings. It would be difficult to keep up with me." he said with a sigh. Heck, he couldn't keep up with himself lately. The offer was very tempting too but he didn't want to make someone else's life as crazy as his own.

"It's nice to have some pleasant company though, I've not had any time to just sit back and enjoy things like this in awhile. Let alone sleep in my own bed and just watch some TV. Or even read a book. I'm still working on a novel from months ago." He shook his head wondering if he'd ever have time again.

Things might have not been so hard had there not been so much to take over. While he knew the job from Koyasu-sama's perspective, and thought he could manage it, he hadn't expected Matsumoto Izo to make a play for the company. Had Koyasu-sama suspected? Mmm...every time he thought of Akihiko's words awhile back he wondered what the old man had kept hidden. What game was being played. Truly, Hiroki felt like a rook on a chess board.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 am
User Image

"A late dinner is fine. Better than no dinner at all, or even a generic meal ordered from a generic restaurant. It's only to be expected that a man such as you will be busy. Ah, of course sir, I'll check on the candidates first thing int he morning and go ahead and narrow them down with the other managers, then I'll bring you a list directly and you can choose who stays and who goes. Hospital? A family member ill? I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like me to pick you up some flowers to take them?"
By this point, Nezumi had put down his fork and taken out his little black notebook, jotting things down left and right...until Hiroki apologized for his choice of topic.

"Well, sir...while you do need to separate yourself from work sometimes, it's a completely understandable thing. I mean...you've so much responsibility, I imagine it's hard to ever not think about it. For the record, sir, I honestly have...very little of a life of my own. It wouldn't be off-putting at all to attend to your needs every night. As a matter of fact, I'd find it rather...pleasant. Say...how about, until Tanaka-san returns, I take up the position of being your very own personal assistant. It'll be like a vacation at work for a week! Hm?" he picked up his fork again and stabbed at a few mushrooms, a slight smile on his face as he awaited an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"I suppose it is better than no dinner but...mm...alright... Ah thank you." he really didn't know quite what to say because it seemed like Nezumi had become Mother hen...or Mommy Mouse on him. "Ah...that would be good. Mm...well Ah about that...Chiyou-kun is in the hospital...flowers might be nice." But then as he thought of it, maybe Nezumi should be told what happened considering he had once took care of the star...or well sort of.

"Chiyou-kun was violently attacked the other night, Nezumi-san. Someone gouged out his....eyes. I just came back from the hospital when the stuff with Narcissus-san occurred. Right now, mmm....he might be out of surgery. They were doing an eye transplant. It's a risky procedure and he might not get back all of his sight...but...well...It is better than none at all."

Inside, Hiroki fumed a bit and carefully touched the wrap on his nose. Narcissus had the nerve to strike him when he had been working so hard on everything from Chiyou-kun to the business, and even still calling about all those previous investigations from Izzy to Akihiko. Never any thanks came from those lips only disdain. And here Koyasu-sama had told him that he wasn't good enough. If he knew the artists better then...maybe? He had to get time to learn but screw the pompous grandson of Koyasu-sama!

A part of him wanted to tell Koyasu-sama to take his game and shove it. But where would that get him? And who would that leave Ohayou's employee to? Narcissus? Yay team...baka couldn't manage an office staff if his soul depended on it. Ohayou would go up in flames. But at times, he wondered, Was Ohayou worth it? For him? Shouldn't he for once think of himself? Just a little? Rather than be Koyasu-sama's dog?

But that brought him to the other words that Nezumi had said and he realized for a moment he had stopped talking, "Dinner every night? I'd enjoy that Nezumi-san. But are you sure that you've time? But it seems like I could use a little time to myself these days. "That's sweet of you." He smiled warmly at the manager and made his own little foot plant in his mind. Dinner with Nezumi would be a small bit of his free time. He had to eat..right? And why should he be the only one caring about...Ohayou? Narcissus got a week impromtu week off, couldn't he have dinner?

"Personal assistant. I do have a secretary...but then again. Maybe that would be helpful if you're going to be making dinners all week." He smiled in thought of how he might actually get some time to himself and it seemed like Nezumi was good company to.

"So tell me what do you like to do in your spare time?" he asked as he took a bit of the mushrooms and tried to find a different subject away from work.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:08 am
User Image

Nezumi stopped mid-chew.
Chiyou was the one in the hospital. And he had been brutally attacked...losing his eyes.
Those eyes. Those brilliant blue eyes, sparkling like a summer sea. The very first thing that stood out about the boy when they had met...gone.
Part of him wanted to laugh, wanted to enjoy the fact that the stuck up little b***h finally got put in his place. That little blond bombshell had turned his life upside down, put him through the ringer, broken his heart, and jeopardized his career...but it was only because the manager had loved him. If he had been able to move past that...then things would have turned out different...but he couldn't let go, and he hated to admit it. Nezumi still cared for Chiyou...he was just bitter.

The look on the manager's face betrayed his emotions. It almost looked as if he might cry...or be sick...or faint. Somehow, he managed to prevent himself from doing any of those.
Clearing his throat, he finally made himself speak.

"Ah...um...I'm...I'm sorry to hear that." he nearly whispered, looking down and away, obviously feeling a heavy dose of guilt. Had this happened because he had wished bad on the boy? Was this a direct result of his neglecting him? It haunted him....the intense guilt, and now, regret.

It was hard to continue the conversation now. He felt awkward...but he knew it wasn't the time or place to be falling into some emotional fit. His job right now was to make the evening more pleasant for his boss. He had work to do...work that he actually rather enjoyed. Hiroki really was good companionship.
Taking a deep breath, the mousy man smiled and moved on.

"I absolutely have time. Until Tanaka-san is back and I take on his charge, at least. Cooking makes me happy, so I'll enjoy this week."

Pausing, Nezumi looked up, not sure what to say to his boss's question.

"Spare time? Um...I....well...honestly...not much. I usually go home after work, watch television, eat, and go to bed. There really isn't much else for me to do..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki paused realizing that he probably shouldn't have mentioned that at dinner. It did ruin the perfectly good atomosphere. Sometimes, Hiroki was just a little to insensitive. Or maybe it was just because he was a bit tired of all the calamities that struck every day. He was tired of it. How could he run a company when he was playing damage control for the stars.

"I'm sorry. I should have thought about what i said before speaking up. I've been running at high speed for too long." he said as he finished the last bite of his dinner. It really had been tasty. If only he hadn't put a damper on the mood.

"Ah then, I guess that it is settled. You'll be my 'assistant until the end of the week. I can't say it will be an easy job though. You're probably going to wish you never offered." he pushed his chair back and walked in to the kitchen then put his dishes into the small dishwasher. He really didn't want Nezumi to clean up after cooking. So he started putting away the various things and putting the dirty ones in the machine.

"Sounds like you're pretty much work, eat, sleep too. At least you've been able to add the TV into that mix. "

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

"Iie...it's fine." the manager brought the smile back to his face, making himself ignore everything he thought and felt. It didn't make any difference now, so...why bother fretting over it?

"I don't think I'll regret it, sir. As a matter of fact, it is a very welcome change of pace."
Standing, the mousy manager followed Hiroki into the kitchen.
Reaching forward, arm coming around the larger man, Nezumi was rather close when he put his hand on top of the chairman's.

"Let me help you....sir." he said softly, taking the dishes that were left and cleaning up, going on to clean the rest of the kitchen as well.
As he cleaned, he couldn't help but wonder...what was that smell on Hiroki? Was it shampoo? Cologne? His natural scent? And...why did it stick with him? He couldn't stop thinking about it now....

"I'm happy you've accepted my offer, sir. While it may sound relaxing to have time for television, it's honestly rather unrewarding, doing the same thing night after night. And while you may not have time for many personal luxuries, at least you have something to show for your life."

With that statement, he gave himself away. Nezumi felt like a failure. A loner, a loser, someone who was doomed to mess up and be alone...despite his cocky, lazy, spoiled attitude toward most while at work...it was all just a shell to cover up his insecurities.
The way he saw it, Hiroki had made something of himself, and he...well, he was stuck being a low-level manager....if he could even keep up that position. Not that he wouldn't try...but he had little faith in himself, despite big talk.

With a sigh, Nezumi wondered if he would even be able to live up to his promises for Tanaka-san's career. Well, he imagined he could swing that. He wasn't going to fall in love with this one and ruin things like with Chiyou.
Besides..why bother falling in love when he was always rejected?
Looking up from wiping down the counters, he caught Hiroki's eye, and the man smiled at him. With a shy smile of his own, Nezumi pushed his glasses up on his brow, using his hand to hide a sudden, pale blush.

Why bother...right?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

The hotel was fairly quiet during the day, but the silence was suddenly broken by a loud, blood-curdling scream. It came from the American's room and echoed down the halls of the hotel. The Gaijin was sitting up, a cold sweat coating his body, panting raggedly through a sore throat that was the direct result of his scream.

The nightmare that he had just awoken from, the same one that had plagued him for almost six years, left him feeling sick and nauseous. Despite having this nightmare over and over, he could never remember what it was about. It drove him insane sometimes trying to remember it.

The young man got out of his bed and quickly made it ti the toilet, vomiting into the bowl. He stood and walked to the sink and washed his face. When he finished he looked up at himself in the mirror. He was a little put off by what he saw, running his hand over the black eye. He was disgusted by the shiner, but glad that it was the only mark that marred his face.

He got into the shower, washed quickly, then changed into some fresh clothes, and dropped back onto his bed. The looked at the clock on the bedside table, it was way late in the day, but he was so drained from the nightmare that he wanted to sleep a bit more. He decided that he would rest and go out into town later in the evening. He didn't bother pulling the sheets over him as he began to fall back asleep.
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:23 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"You sure?" Ok seemed like that Hiroki couldn't stop the mousy manager from helping him tidy up around the kitchen. Was kind of nice to have someone else's company for a change. Actually, kind of odd to have company. Was it because he was always alone?

"I suppose it that might get a little boring every now and then just watching TV. However, I think that sometimes...just watching...a little TV and doing nothing would be just perfect." he grinned a bit and turned almost bumping into Nezumi as he turned to put away a dish. "Oh sorry." He noticed the soft blush on Nezumi's face and wondered what the man was thinking. A rather sweet blush, however, Hiroki looked away trying to avoid staring.

"Mmm..." He glanced at the clock on the wall and sighed. "It's already late. Feels like I've not even had a full day yet. Maybe laying down and watching some TV...might be nice. I can't say I'm going to be able to stay up to much longer though." He ran his fingers across his own lips trying to stifle a yawn so his nose wouldn't hurt.

"If I do fall asleep, I can tell the driver to take you home or you're welcome to stay in the guest room for the night. Just tell me what you'd like to do." He said as he casually walked over and sat down on his plush couch then leaned back and picked up the remote. The music switched off as the HDTV came to life.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 am
User Image

"It's really whatever you prefer, sir. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome...but if it would please you, I could stay and prepare breakfast in the morning. Press your suit and have the paper brought in." the somewhat flustered manager went on as he finished tidying up in the kitchen as Hiroki retired to the living room.

It had just been a little smile, a passing glance between them....so why was his heart racing so hard? Had he had too much wine too quickly? No way...they had only had a glass each.
Though...there were still two glasses left in the bottle.

Pouring the wine, Nezumi carried it into the living room and handed a glass to his boss. They may as well finish it, after all.

Taking a seat one cushion over, the manager looked up at the rather large television and let himself relax.
He had watched TV every night for years...but it never felt like this. Sharing the time with another living, breathing human being certainly did make a difference.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Either is ok. The guest room is right over there." He pointed to a hallway to the door on the right then yawned as the Entertainment news came on. Quickly, he changed the channel not wanting to see what else might drive him crazy about his job. Instead he opted for one of the various movie channels. "So what sort of shows do you like? Mysteries, Comedies? Drama? Horror? Fantasy?"

He didn't mention what he liked at first because he knew people keyed in on what the other person might like an that meant he wouldn't get an honest answer. He took the glass and then a sip. "Mm...this wine is very relaxing. I've had quite a bit of wine at various job functions but rarely do I get to think about its taste. Thank you for a nice quiet evening, Nezumi."

Eventually Hiroki did started to drift just a little as whatever show they chose continued. He laid on his back so his nose wouldn't tough the couch and tried to watch more of the show but ended up nodding off several times until finally falling asleep.

(OOC: Ok I think we finally are getting these two into the next day where everyone else is. LOL. Now for Nil to get over her respiratory infection so we can move everyone else.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

"Very well then, sir." Nezumi nodded that he understood where everything was. He decided he would stay. He could be of more help if he did.

"Well...I prefer things like...fantasy. I like comedy and romance as well." the manager answered. He knew it was rather odd for a grown man to have the tastes of a young woman when it came to movies...but it really was what he liked. Action and the like never quite did it for him.

Watching the movie, Nezumi was very happy. He even found himself pulling his legs up to his chest with his chin on his knees, watching the story go on. It seemed Hiroki had fallen asleep...but he'd stay silent for a little longer to finish the film, then see if he could help his boss wake up and go to bed.

He wasn't sure how it happened...or why...but when he woke up, Nezumi found that the sun was rising, peeking through the curtains.
Blinking, it took him a few moments to figure out exactly where he was...but he remembered rather quickly when he realized he was lying on a large plush couch, rather intimately snuggled up to the warm chest of one Hiroki Asato.
A lump formed in his throat and the manager tried to stifle a gasp. Should he move? Was...was Hiroki already awake? How had he wound up like this? What the hell should he do?!

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu left the cafe/spa, finding himself greeted by the setting sun and an empty limo. Apparently, Izo-san had been called away on business, but it was no matter. Frankly, the violinist felt a great deal of conflicting emotions after the events of the day, and he'd rather his boss not think him ungrateful.
Really, he was grateful. Exceedingly grateful. He just had a great deal of self-loathing going on at the moment.

The limo dropped Ryuukaze off at SMASH, and he proceeded right to his car, driving off quick as a flash, stopping at the market just to pick up dog food and a few necessities.
When he got home, it was quite dark. The house seemed eerily silent as he stepped in, heading to the kitchen to put things away.
Perhaps he should call Naoko, he thought, but decided against it. If Naoko had wanted to talk to him, he would have gotten in touch, right?

Which is why Ryu was so surprised when he went into his bedroom only to find the blond curled up, fast asleep, with little Yumi at his feet.

"So precious..." he whispered with a soft smile to himself. Yumi twitched a little in her sleep, as if she sensed that "daddy" was home.
Undressing himself, the violinist crawled into the bed and pulled the covers up over the two of them, pulling the blond close and breathing in his scent.
Nothing soothed him quite like the smell of Naoko.

"I'm so glad you're back, baby. I love you." he whispered before falling asleep.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

The morning sun shined through the window, causing Chiyou to moan softly. It was warm against his face, but it almost seemed to sting around his eyes...which were still bandaged. It was a strange sensation...but the boy managed to remain half-asleep.

Lying there, the young blond had his legs wrapped tightly around the large, warm body of one sleeping guitarist. His arms were wrapped around in the same fashion. Chiyou was hugging Nakai like a gigantic teddy-bear...the teddy-bear Izzy had given him stuffed in between them, forming a cuddly-bear sandwich.

Softly, still mostly asleep, the kid began to half-sing some of his love songs, drifting out of one verse and picking up in a completely different song. It was a precious sight...up until the point where the boy yawned a huge yawn, shifted, and began to suck on the tip of Kai's nose like a pacifier.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:24 am
( OOC: There was a really big Earthquake here. I wanted to tell you I'm ok. Things were crazy for a bit here. I was in a Maid Cafe enjoying the kawaii maids doing a comedy show for us when the Don Quixote building started shaking. The shakes became like heavy waves and soon we were under our tables with the maids. It was...scary. I mean I was on the 5th floor with my friend, Lorenzo holding on for dear life. Never been in anything like that. The building...fortunately didn't fall. But with the way it was shaking and the sounds of the heavy movement scared me to death. By the time Lorenzo let me go...we were both shaking. The maid cafe got us out really quick and didn't make us pay for anything. By the time we got to the sidewalk the ground was shaking again and we were out in the middle of the streets with the cars. We happened upon a Japanese girl with very good english and she helped us with the info on the quake that we could see on TV from my phone. Hahah..can use my TV but cannot make calls. Anyway the earth keep rocking here and I made it home but I don't think my friend has yet. The trains are all stopped.)  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games