Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:16 pm
*enters MW* Hey, Psyzapp! smile Just making a drink to go! How's TJ? *Makes herself a large vodka & cranberry juice in a to-go cup* ((gotta go chaperon the homecoming dance...be back in about 4 hours))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Hi Katana! You better make something stronger than that if you have to go chaperon that dance. xp (hands her the vodka bottle) You're gonna need all the help you can get. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:13 pm
*enters MW to check on things....seeing that's it's empty, she makes herself another vodka & cranberry juice. After checking on TJ, she restocks the bar quietly, checks all the locks and leaves MW, making sure all the locks on the door are secured* Well, that should keep any unwanted persons out! smile *leaves MW*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:35 am
*unlocks doors and walks in, turning on a few lights, as to not disturb TJ and goes about her daily rituals, making MW specials and the few Halloween treats she cooked up as well. After everything is set and put into place, Icy tucks TJ in further and grabs a Coke, going to her fav table and settling in for the day*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 3, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 pm
*As he walks by MW, he takes a quick peek inside the door. Seeing that nothing of concern is happening in here either, he steps back out to text another notation into his Blackberry before continuing on with his rounds.*

((EDIT: gonk Aarrgghh! One number off yet again! gonk ))  
Maune rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 1, 5 Total: 10 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:15 pm
::Maune walks inside the MW thread and goes to the bar and takes out some plum sake and a shot glass::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 pm
*enters MW, sees Maune at the bar* Well, fox....where is the dark elf? I don't see him anywhere......did you perhaps forget your orders? *goes to check on TJ, sees that he's safe, and stands guard near the grunny*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:37 pm
I have not seen him all day Katana and don't worry i'm not going to hurt TJ sheesh.. : razz ours some sake in the glass and downs the first glass::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:43 pm
This isn't about whether or not you'll hurt the grunny.....it's about doing as you've been requested. Your orders were to retrieve the dark elf, and not to return until then. *leans against the bar and looks at Maune* This task is about seeing if we can trust you, fox. If you cannot comply with the request we have put forth.....I suppose I shall have to confer with Icy and Psyzapp about this. *grabs a Corona, opens it, and takes a drink without taking her eyes off Maune*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 pm
I have not seen that dark elf all day(plus I just got on an hour ago >< woke up late) I'm still trying to get him in here don't worry : razz ours another glass of plum sake and downs it::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 pm
Hm, and what of the fire woman? Have you found any information about her yet? *sips her drink*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:55 pm
As for the fire woman not yet but she might be after TJ but as for why I don't know you yet I'm going to go check up and see what I dig up.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:58 pm
*walks into Most Wanted bar and sees Katana and Maune talking.* What is the status on our "situation"? *Eyes Maune as she gets herself a drink.* I do hope you have fulfilled your task at hand with stealth and cunning.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:01 pm
I'm still working on it Psyzapp even as we speak.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:02 pm
It seems our fox here has hearing problems... xd I told him to retrieve the dark elf and not to return until he has done so....yet here we are, and no dark elf to be seen! *sips drink while leaning on the bar*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games