Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:31 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki tilts her head in confusion. "Doesn't....blink..?"

"His eyes stay wide open focused only on you..." Vincent shivers.

"But why...? Was he borned like that?" Kiki asked as she gulped lightly. Now she was nervous again..

"Nope... he lost his eye lids in war... but can still kinda blink." Vincent smiled. "Don't worry 'bout it just don't mention it in front of him and you're fine."

(Sorry for the wait Sand^^)
"Oh alright then. I promise not to mention it." Kiki said as she smiled cutely.

(It ok.)
Vincent lightly smiled then got into the car. "Gregory what are you doing here?"

Kiki followed then looked up at Gregory and tilted her head. "Gregory?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:31 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Seh blushed "if you say so

Gorge smiles. "I do."

SEHs milesed

"Now go on and chose a pendant or two."

"alright" Seh chose two pendents a black one and a dark blue one

"Hmmm... good choice one of those is a powerful shield and the other boosts your power."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:33 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Seh blushed "if you say so

Gorge smiles. "I do."

SEHs milesed

"Hmmm... good choice one of those is a powerful shield and the other boosts your power."

"They are magical pendents...no wonder they behave the way they do" Seh looked at htem both  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:33 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"But why...? Was he borned like that?" Kiki asked as she gulped lightly. Now she was nervous again..

"Nope... he lost his eye lids in war... but can still kinda blink." Vincent smiled. "Don't worry 'bout it just don't mention it in front of him and you're fine."

(It ok.)
Vincent lightly smiled then got into the car. "Gregory what are you doing here?"

"My fathers butler..." Vincent smiled. "Now let's go Gregory."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

SEHs milesed

"They are magical pendents...no wonder they behave the way they do" Seh looked at htem both

"Of course."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

SEHs milesed

"Of course."

Seh smiled "interesting ive heard of such but have never seen them...i'm sorry ive heard alot of things  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(It ok.)

"Oh." She said then looked at Gregory and smiles. "Nice to meet you Gregory."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Of course."

Seh smiled "interesting ive heard of such but have never seen them...i'm sorry ive heard alot of things

"It is quite alright."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:20 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Of course."

"It is quite alright."

Seh nodded and bowed  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:21 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Akemi gets off and help Torio up. Torio looks at his hand. "um...you can let go now." Akemi does. "Sorry. Sorry." Yuni runs out. "I'm cooking mochi, onigiri, rice and raman" She smiles. "It's almost done!" She grins. Hiro looks out. "Torio's here! and so is his...girlfriend? wife? sister? friend?" He runs out. "Yuni! Yoru hit me again." Yuni pat him. "Go back inside. You act like a child." Hiro looked down and started to walk away. Torio sighed. "Come here." Hiro ran over. Torio gave him a hug. "Better?" Hiro smiled. Yoru walked out. "Why's everyone outside?" Yuni giggled. "Torio-san's here~" Yoru was over before Yuni even got his name out. "Torio! Hi! I missed you!" Yoru was a lot taller than Torio. "yeah yeah." Torio backed away.

Jane smiled as She took Torio's hand and sneakily put the whistle in her bra. "C'mon Torio I'm hungry and the girls are Going ballistic in there... Any one wanna feel the babies kick?"

Yuni looked at Jane then Torio. "..." She smiled. "The food should be ready~" She skipped to the house. Yoru picked up Hiro and Akemi by the back of their shirts. He was the tallest in the family, besides Yuni's father. Yoru walked into the house. "Uwaa!" Hiro curled up. Akemi pouted. "No fair." Torio laughed a little. "How long do you think 'til the babies are ready to be born?" Sakura hummed as she walked into the house clung to Yoru's side. "Sakura and Yoru get along well."

"They will be ready in a month..." Jane smiled.

Torio nodded. "Thats great." He smiled. Yoru set Hiro and Akemi down. Yuni brought the food out and set it on the table. "Foods ready!" She smiled. Sakura was the first one there. "Foodfoodfoodfood" She grabs some onigiri and takes a bite. Yuni smacks her with a serving spoon. "It's polite to wait for others." Sakura stops eating "You say somethin'?"

Jane laughs then sits at the table.

"We love you, Sakura." Yoru said sitting down. "You just eat too fast then complain of a stomach ache later." Yuni, Akemi, Torio, Hiro, and Yoru laugh. Sakura takes a bite of onigiri. "So...Are you to married yet." She says with her mouth full. Yuni fslaps her forehead. "Sakura..." Akemi puts his elbows on the table. "Yeah Torio." Yuni smacks Akemi. "Elbows."  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:57 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni looked at Jane then Torio. "..." She smiled. "The food should be ready~" She skipped to the house. Yoru picked up Hiro and Akemi by the back of their shirts. He was the tallest in the family, besides Yuni's father. Yoru walked into the house. "Uwaa!" Hiro curled up. Akemi pouted. "No fair." Torio laughed a little. "How long do you think 'til the babies are ready to be born?" Sakura hummed as she walked into the house clung to Yoru's side. "Sakura and Yoru get along well."

"They will be ready in a month..." Jane smiled.

Torio nodded. "Thats great." He smiled. Yoru set Hiro and Akemi down. Yuni brought the food out and set it on the table. "Foods ready!" She smiled. Sakura was the first one there. "Foodfoodfoodfood" She grabs some onigiri and takes a bite. Yuni smacks her with a serving spoon. "It's polite to wait for others." Sakura stops eating "You say somethin'?"

Jane laughs then sits at the table.

"We love you, Sakura." Yoru said sitting down. "You just eat too fast then complain of a stomach ache later." Yuni, Akemi, Torio, Hiro, and Yoru laugh. Sakura takes a bite of onigiri. "So...Are you to married yet." She says with her mouth full. Yuni fslaps her forehead. "Sakura..." Akemi puts his elbows on the table. "Yeah Torio." Yuni smacks Akemi. "Elbows."

"No not yet..." Jane smiled then took some Ro susihmi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:58 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Of course."

"It is quite alright."

Seh nodded and bowed

Gorge smiled and kissed Emi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:00 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Of course."

"It is quite alright."

Seh nodded and bowed

Gorge smiled and kissed Emi.
Seh smiled "how can i ever repay you for what you have done for me"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:03 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(It ok.)

"Likewise I'm sure Ma'am." Gregory smiled and started the car and in 15 minutes they arrived at their destination. "Thank you Gregory."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:22 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(It ok.)

"Likewise I'm sure Ma'am." Gregory smiled and started the car and in 15 minutes they arrived at their destination. "Thank you Gregory."

"Thanks." Kiki said as she smiled at Gregory then got out of the car and took a few deep breaths; feeling a bit nervous now..  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games