Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:45 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*eats ice cream* T___T I have no restraint!
XD~
let alone talk to them....or look at them XD
watch the burn :/ pyro >.>
Night n.n
o.O You reallr are eating a lot of ice cream lately...
...Those too~
You have no idea. ;]
I got a text message from nik at 3:30am this morning and I just got to sleep and was 'x___x nooo'
they have my favorite icecream it's hard to ignore. But last ngiht it caused more pain then joy so no more ice cream for me.
Or be in the same room with them ^^;
All the sudden I'm slightly happy for that fact.
x.o That's always a bummer.
Oh~ well, no more ice cream for you, no. D< ...I'll eat it. PX
XD It sounds like you're talking from experience.
Any time. ;D Actually, I don't like leaving things like this up in the air for someone to randomly find five years later. So, no, I'm not a pyro. I can barely strike a match.
I let to deal with in the morning XD I'm so nice.
go ahead! So I won't.
I'm good at dodging people yesss.
u.u your silly, I know beeny is a hard core stalker but really! I don't think no one really takes seriously what we type in here ^^;; I hope they don't O:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:54 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I got a text message from nik at 3:30am this morning and I just got to sleep and was 'x___x nooo'
they have my favorite icecream it's hard to ignore. But last ngiht it caused more pain then joy so no more ice cream for me.
Any time. ;D Actually, I don't like leaving things like this up in the air for someone to randomly find five years later. So, no, I'm not a pyro. I can barely strike a match.
go ahead! So I won't.
u.u your silly, I know beeny is a hard core stalker but really! I don't think no one really takes seriously what we type in here ^^;; I hope they don't O:
XD;; Sounds good to me.
;] And ice cream likes me. :3
Now I picture you peering out of garbage cans and sliding under tables.
You never know what can be taken out of context.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:05 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
go ahead! So I won't.
XD;; Sounds good to me.

^^
it just likes me a little too much.
well I wouldn't go so far to go into a garbage can that just smells bad but i've been known to go under some tables.
I'm use to it come on now XD I am a man after all >.> <.<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:44 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
go ahead! So I won't.
XD;; Sounds good to me.

^^
well I wouldn't go so far to go into a garbage can that just smells bad but i've been known to go under some tables.
Calls or anything at that time of night would freak me out, unless I'm expecting it. Usually the news you get isn't good.
u.u ...More for me! =D
XD; Amd that's not noticable?
you take things out of context. PX
...Batteries don't last very long in CD players. :S I put in fresh batteries the other day and they're about to die on me. <.< I need to get these CDs trandfered to my MP3 player...
Today I had a leadership moment! I approached someone who I thought I met before (and was ready to run if they weren't). And they were who I was thinking of! Thank goodness. D: She's a very nice friend of a friend. <.< >.> And~ I should add that she's been an avid Gaia player since sometime earlyish '03. I've never spoken Gaia talk with her though. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:32 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
go ahead! So I won't.
XD;; Sounds good to me.

^^
Calls or anything at that time of night would freak me out, unless I'm expecting it. Usually the news you get isn't good.
u.u ...More for me! =D
...Batteries don't last very long in CD players. :S I put in fresh batteries the other day and they're about to die on me. <.< I need to get these CDs trandfered to my MP3 player...
Today I had a leadership moment! I approached someone who I thought I met before (and was ready to run if they weren't). And they were who I was thinking of! Thank goodness. D: She's a very nice friend of a friend. <.< >.> And~ I should add that she's been an avid Gaia player since sometime earlyish '03. I've never spoken Gaia talk with her though. PX
I get them a lot from Julie ^^; just because of the time zone thing. That is about when she get's up for church and wishes me a good day but I just went to sleep ^^;
I just jabbed my older sister on her tooth and now she's bleeding ^^; I didn't even mean too when I was grabbing her shirt coller>.> <.<
Not if you do it fast enough ^___^
Half of the things in my life wouldn't be funny if they were not taken out of context.
You need to turn it off when you don't use it and not let it turn itself off >.>
Woot! *cletches fist* your so strong! I would of never done that! Rock on 8]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:37 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^
u.u ...More for me! =D
I get them a lot from Julie ^^; just because of the time zone thing. That is about when she get's up for church and wishes me a good day but I just went to sleep ^^;
I just jabbed my older sister on her tooth and now she's bleeding ^^; I didn't even mean too when I was grabbing her shirt coller>.> <.<
Half of the things in my life wouldn't be funny if they were not taken out of context.
You need to turn it off when you don't use it and not let it turn itself off >.>
Ickk... I guess you've used to it then. ^^;;
o _o You're mean.
XD It's like that ninja out in the dusk thing?
Indeed. :]
I do! o: And~ I thought I was turning it off too much... I've had the portable CD player since... oh... about seven years. I'd imagine the ones now a days are probably better with their energy use....
I just knew it would've bothered me for the rest of the day if I hadn't. I'll have to tell my friend that I saw her. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:42 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^
u.u ...More for me! =D
o _o You're mean.
I do! o: And~ I thought I was turning it off too much... I've had the portable CD player since... oh... about seven years. I'd imagine the ones now a days are probably better with their energy use....
I just knew it would've bothered me for the rest of the day if I hadn't. I'll have to tell my friend that I saw her. :3
But I'm not use to getting a call form someone and then them hanging up on me >O u.u;;;
I'm not mean she made me come in from the other side of the house to get her cell phone that was a foot away from her!
Exactly >.> <.<
So I have to take things out of context.
I guess not this one.
yes you will ^^ Jade is coming back from her 3 day getaway with her boy friend u.u I enjoyed her time away more then she did.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:56 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^
u.u ...More for me! =D
o _o You're mean.
But I'm not use to getting a call form someone and then them hanging up on me >O u.u;;;
I'm not mean she made me come in from the other side of the house to get her cell phone that was a foot away from her!
Exactly >.> <.<
I guess not this one.
yes you will ^^ Jade is coming back from her 3 day getaway with her boy friend u.u I enjoyed her time away more then she did.
o.< Wait... a call at that time, and then they just hang up? D:
Ohh~~ Stupid lazy people. I'm often a victim of it. PX Hey well... maybe she won't ask again. XD
;D
And which is why I must step back to make sure things are clarified because I don't want to be accused of.. oh... people thinking I set someone named Benny's house on fire and then blamed in on Travis.
Nope. u.u It ended during a good song too. Weird, but good none the less.
XD;; Pobrecita~~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:02 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^
u.u ...More for me! =D
o _o You're mean.
Exactly >.> <.<
I guess not this one.
Ohh~~ Stupid lazy people. I'm often a victim of it. PX Hey well... maybe she won't ask again. XD
;D
And which is why I must step back to make sure things are clarified because I don't want to be accused of.. oh... people thinking I set someone named Benny's house on fire and then blamed in on Travis.
XD;; Pobrecita~~
Yes, highly nerving since I have to run into the other room to answer it.
that's what i was getting across when I grabed her collor.
I havn't had to do it in some time actually ^__^ Since I don't go out of doors ^^;
But you actually did that! Don't try to hide it!
blame it on travis.
>.> <.< she isn't back yet I still have some time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Exactly >.> <.<
I guess not this one.
;D
XD;; Pobrecita~~
I havn't had to do it in some time actually ^__^ Since I don't go out of doors ^^;
blame it on travis.
x___x I would say call them back to torture them... but.. that would be making an unnecessary phone call. XD;
I think you got your point across.
You don't duck while at work?
But why would I admit to it. PX
I did. Then got new batteries. PX
>3 Cranberry juice party! O:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:25 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Exactly >.> <.<
I guess not this one.
;D
XD;; Pobrecita~~
blame it on travis.
x___x I would say call them back to torture them... but.. that would be making an unnecessary phone call. XD;

*nod nod*
Oh a little too much ^^;
no, that would be rude!
you know that doens't put must belive in you telling the truth.
XD that's the way to do it!
O: " *falls on jade* been having some fun while you were gone *drinks more* that's all"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:31 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
blame it on travis.

*nod nod*
Oh a little too much ^^;
no, that would be rude!
O: " *falls on jade* been having some fun while you were gone *drinks more* that's all"
^^;
It would probably be safe to, um, duck under tables whenever you see her for the rest of the day. Or week.
And it's not rude otherwise? O:
Which is why I need to keep things clarified. n.n
Yup, yup~
Plus s'more unintelligible slurred speech about how you love her. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:37 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
blame it on travis.

*nod nod*
Oh a little too much ^^;
no, that would be rude!
^^;
It would probably be safe to, um, duck under tables whenever you see her for the rest of the day. Or week.
Yup, yup~
~
She's not mad at me ^^; I would have to do a lot more for her to be mad.
not unless they see you!
Come on who do you think they would trust? *gives cute bubblie eyes look*
batteryies are hard to come by at my house, you can't just go and get some.
"*slaps back* you are soooo great!I love you sooo much"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*nod nod*
Oh a little too much ^^;
no, that would be rude!
^^;
Yup, yup~
~
not unless they see you!
Oh~ well that's good. :3
Which is when you pretend that you're looking for the ring you lost.
x.x All the more reason for me to step carefully.
Well... apparently I once had a stash of batteries. I mean, I do. I found 'em when I organized my electronics drawer. So~ I should also add that I'm working with old batteries. They have to be old. I don't remember when they got there. XD;;
*knocks out her tooth in the process*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:49 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*nod nod*
Oh a little too much ^^;
no, that would be rude!
^^;
Yup, yup~
~
not unless they see you!
Oh~ well that's good. :3
Which is when you pretend that you're looking for the ring you lost.
x.x All the more reason for me to step carefully.
Well... apparently I once had a stash of batteries. I mean, I do. I found 'em when I organized my electronics drawer. So~ I should also add that I'm working with old batteries. They have to be old. I don't remember when they got there. XD;;
*knocks out her tooth in the process*
Like a this and a that.
ring? they would know I was lieing I don't wear any jewlery what so ever.
you'll be fine.
oh that's a good theory! but shouldn't you throw old ones away? >.>
XD Exactly!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games