Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:59 pm
"Do what's best for you, yourself. The people who care won't mind. They might get upset, or be angry, but in the end, it'll work out both ways. For you and the ones who care. It's alright to be selfish once and a while. In fact, it's a good thing." she said, still looking at the wall, trying to straighten out some thoughts. She was so confused...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:02 pm
he leaned over and kissed her... softly and gently then as he drew away... he wished he could again... but knew better, that had only been to prove a point....

"Still think so?"  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:08 pm
Jense looked at her smiling "Not a problem" he leaned in and kissed her quickly before ust sitting there quietly...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:11 pm
Just when she thought her thoughts were close to getting in order and she turned around. Nich gave her a soft and gentle kiss, but her eyes were wide in shock. Now why didn't she see that coming? Maybe she did... she just didn't want to admit it to herself.
She turned her head quick, not facing Nich, biting her bottom lip. Another question, why did that feel so right? She shook her head, saying no to her own feelings. She had barley heard Nich. A few seconds passed by and she was either making the biggest mistake of her life ... again, or making neccissary changes, good changes.
She turned around, shaking harshly, to face Nich, who had luckily not left yet. "Yes. I do." she answered, suprisingly strong from the way she looked.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:56 pm
The answer shed given him was like a huge slap in the face.... he had earnestly expected him to be chased from the room... not embraced....

He sat there thinking for a moment and realized he was sitting there lsack'jawed and wide-eyed. His cool demeanor was completely gone when he realized just what she meant by what she had said.

the only speech he cuold muster was "******** sure about that are ya?"

and with that he lay back on her bed and stared at the ceiling completely awed, but glad she was near him...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:02 pm
"I'm sure." I just hope I'm not wrong... she thought. She was taking a leap of faith. She had faith in Nich, and what little faith she had in herself she emrbraced. She brought her legs up to her chest and as Nich layed down to stare at the ceiling, she couldn't help but smile, just a little bit.
She sighed in to her drawn up legs and thought about what to say nest. When nothing came to mind she simply stared at the wall.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:07 pm
He sat up and looked at her....

"You dont know how much i want this talia how much i want you, but i still feel as if im doing you some wrong in doing so...."

he looked into her eyes as he said this, and he liked what he saw just as much as he liked what he heard... her eyes were like her music.. Melodic in the way she stared off, yet somehow righteous.... overall just beautiful...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:14 pm
"I just need --- someone to trust." she spoke sincerly, and through all her mixed up thoughts, through the doubts, but also through the hopes and the subtle feeling that everything was alright, she smiled. Though she didn't really understand how he could actually want her so much. She just didn't understand it.
She sat up so she was at his height and kissed him, soft but strong. She broke away, smiling, "And it might take some time." she sighed. "I hope you don't mind."

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:18 pm
He kissed her back, and felt that he was truly at that time...okay.

"Im a patient person." Was his only reply, and he took her in his arms and lay back on the bed....

((Heres where i leave you, ive got a 6:00 date with an alarm so ill be catchin you later shalli? Leave me something to reply to...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:42 pm
[[ Kay ^^ Have a good night. I gotta go to bed soon anyway, swim practice was tough. It's only 6:00 by you? It's 9:50 here >.< && darn it, I got some serious writters block now ]]

"I know. I got that feeling." she smiled and enjoyed the warmth of his arms and chest. She felt almost ... safe.
Keep your gaurd up Talia... a little voice in her head whispered. Don't ruin the moment. she thought and shoved the little voice aside. At least for now.
She layed against his chest and thought for a few moments, what was gonna happen now? "Nich?" she asked finding his hand to hold on to, "You just met me..." this question was bothering her and it was probably better to get it out of the way sooner than later. "Why do you want me with you? I just don't understand why..."

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:56 pm
(( xd I couldn't get on until like now, so I don't know what's going on...but I'm guessing it's bye bye Apple))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:14 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
(( xd I couldn't get on until like now, so I don't know what's going on...but I'm guessing it's bye bye Apple))

[[ Nuh uh.... come in to the story ... somehow. Go meet jense and Kumi! or just bust open Talia's room door x) ]]  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:19 pm
She smiled and blushed faintly, leaning softly against him.

"Thankyou..."she whispered sheepishly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Jense looked her in those beautiful soft eyes "Your welcome..." were his only two words befre he laid down, his hand still in Kumi's  

vampslayer3

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:50 am
((Your gonna take off? Having a girl isnt everything... you could be like unendingly jealous toward the man your forced to trust....I dunno your better at your character than me.... think of something... or you could PM new girl and see if she's ever coming back wink ))

He looked down at her, and truly wasnt sure what to answer, he sat up, but let her continue to lay by his side, and didnt let go of her hand.

"Talia, i dont particularly know... its odd, but from the moment i first heard your music i knew there was somthin speial about you...I felt as if id found someone truly important... That is the main reason i was apprehensive toward you, because i didnt want to impose myself and ruin you... i dont know it sounds stupid... but thats how i feel. I dont care anymore though... because right now i feel as if theres at least one peron who cares about me. I ust sound like an idiot saying this, but i think your the first person ever to put me before themselves...."

He paused, it was out now...Not quite all of it, and she'd have to know the whole story eventually...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games