Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:22 pm
Jadeone95
This is my new account!!!
My former account is GranD--LexoN which will not be active from now on but i'm wondering if I would start from the start by introducing and doing homeworks (again) and all my post done with my previous account would be invalid... Please reply ASAP

question [[is account change considered as name change?]] question

Account changes are dealt as name changes...and I've already noted it.
[She mentioned it earlier while I was updating my Elf Posts list, so I already dealt with it

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:46 pm
No more virus problems for me! Yay! *runs around glomping people*  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am
DaBonster PMed me to say she'd be out for a while because of personal issues, but would like to come back at some point. I still can't edit my post list.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 am
I regret to inform you that I won't be on at all very much from now until the 27th when my net usage gets reset sad I only get 5gbs a month and I am over and every mb over that is an arm and a leg so yea sad no net for me...just letting everyone know...and it will probably be like this every month because I always tend to go over my net usage sad they don't make larger plans gonk  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:17 pm
Things have been really crazy for me lately, so I'm sorry if I don't post as often as I would like to. Every chance I get, I will come on though, and show my love. :]
see you all soon.!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:00 pm
*pokes in*
Hey all. My computer kinda...failed so I just got it back today. So..I'm alive!

cocosam

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:54 am
Ehm, hi guys!
Ahh I've decided it's probably time I tried to explain myself.
First I'd like to say I'm pretty much made of fail, I've been inactive for what... 3 years or something? sweatdrop And it's a terrible thing on my part.
During my active time here I had a lot of fun, it was a great experience.
I then posted about having a lot of stuff going on in my life and probably not being around, I never expected to be this inactive.
I was active on Gaia but I haven't posted faithfully in any thread or guild for years.
The reasons for my fail is about 3 years ago I went through some pretty serious depression and other illnesses, they still continue today. Eventually this year I dropped out of school.
I've come back here today to maybe be part of the guild again. I'm not sure how active I'll be or if I'll be able to sign up to classes, but I'll try. (I'm sure there's some process that I'll have to go through to be put back in my year or something)
Next year I hope to start a University course that will lead to me being able to earn a degree, so I may have even less time to be active, again, I'll try.

I'd like to apologise fully and honestly for not being around. I hope I can make it up eventually. smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:19 pm
We have been having some major internet issues lately, so I cannot be online as much as I would like (or when I would like). It normally only works for a few minutes before cutting out again, sometimes for a couple days (like the last two days...)

Also, I have exams starting in a week, so we'll see how much time that takes away from me. Probably not too much; it shouldn't really limit my Gaia time, but you never know.

Lyra Elizabeth

intoxicatedsmiLes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm
Erm hello.

I will be flying to Shanghai, China for six weeks. This may seriously limit the time I get on Gaiaonline, because though I will be bringing a laptop over, I may not get enough free time to use it regularly.

So, I'm sorry (in advance) if I don't post that often.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm
Cocosam asked me to tell you that she is grounded from the computer for 2 weeks and will not be able to get on.

I'd also like to say I'm sorry for my short absence, i've been pretty busy, and i will be for a while, especially because of thanksgiving coming up. >w<

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:47 am

I feel I should mention that I have been somewhat inactive lately due to some craziness in my personal life. I'm dealing with trying to get financially stable since I'm fresh out of college and into an economy where jobs are scarce. I'm also dealing with some family health issues - dad has a nerve disease - CIDP - and I have a "women's health" disease - endometriosis - neither of which is curable and both of which have been diagnosed within the past year. So I'm just having some issues with adjusting my schedule accordingly. But I'm still around, and I hope to be more active in the guild like I used to be!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 pm
>.< my usage is pretty well at 5gb again. I think it was the Gaia Halloween Event that caused such a huge amount of it to be used
(No. O.o I wasn't downloading mods for The Sims 2 at all >.<)so I won't get to be on again until the 27th. crying

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 pm
Hey y'all. I'm just checking in to tell you that I'm still recuperating from the flu. I won't be online again until get better. I'll post here again when I'm back in action. 'Til then, see ya!

Nov. 17 edit: Aaaand I'm better. So I'm back, woo.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:32 pm
Umm, I have a problem, I sometimes get grounded,(I know, I am teenager and I get grounded, how sad...) it happens suddenly sometimes or other times I am too busy to go on the computer because of hw or family, or things liket that. I appologize for any problems. I will try my best to be on as best as possible but I don't know how often I will be on these days.... sweatdrop crying  

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 pm
ok all i was just posting here cause icee said it was a good idea
anyways im not going to be able to get on this guild much if at all for an unknown amount of time i just have too much to do between having a gf and 3 obs and school and friends and family and my other gaia responsibilities i dont think i can be here i will try to comeback eventually and when i do i will be a 7th year until then fare well if you wish to talk to me for some reason please send a pm im still answering all my pms

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games