Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SanaSky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:05 pm
Hai, im Sana! owo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:14 pm
Hi everyone my name is Saron, and what else can I say? I love L, me and my mate are going to cosplay L and Light at a convention in august and again for halloween at work. I'm cosplaying as L smile , he's jsut so hot and cute. And his toes..I love his toes and how suggestive he is without even knowing it. Especially when he's eating smile .  

Saron Hawkstar

NightZhadez

Sparkly Raider

7,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:33 pm
Hey everyone o.o

My name is Fred. Well, it's not but it is what everyone calls me. Well, if they aren't calling me Night or Sparxz or Bug or Sparkles >_>' But that is neither here nor there.

I am addicted to L. I dream of him. I would eat of him, but umm...I think my fiance would look at me funny if I start eating my plushie >_> not that I haven't been caught eating a plushie before *hides my teddy bear with vampire fangs*

Err...I have been addicted since around my birthday when my ex sent me the first 7 books >_> and I read them all right before heading to my first concert *WHOOT!*...and then per seated to read them again in the bathroom of the concert even though my fiance thought I left the books in the car ^^;

ummm...I swear I am not crazy. Well, I might be, but...umm...no one has proven it as of YET >_>' I think anyway...

I draw a lot. Nothing of L yet...that is to be done later. Umm..but yeah >_> if I am online, Im drawing something. So...yeah >_> feel free to bug me at MSN or AIM or anything (Im normally just on MSN though). I work 6 days a week and I am a swim teacher/camp councelor/camp swim instructor/artist-for-hire/stalker-of-many ^^; Hehehe

ANYWAY!

HI!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:08 pm
I'm silverfox1592 but you can call me Vivi-chan or just V as i'm known in school. O.o Nice to meet you all.  

silverfox1592

zerojj1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:36 pm
Hello I'm Justin nice to be in the guild with you guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:32 am
Hello, I'm Amy and I'm 16 years old (17 in November). I've been a Death Note fan for about a year and my favorite characters are L (of course), Ryuk, Matsuda, and Near.  

AngryScorpio

Dangerous Raider

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

EklipseWolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:30 am
I'm known as Ty, and I've been reading Death Note and watching the series for a while now. I just recently bought 5 of the books. My favourite characters would definitely have to be L, Near, and Matsuda. I've done some drawings of the characters and they're pretty good, but I've only done one of L because I have trouble with his awesome hair sometimes xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:48 pm
OK my real name is gabe aka deathzombee aka 96animelover ive all of the manga and im up to date on the series xp xp  

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

P L A Y p r e t e n d

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:08 pm
hello there! i'm play--pretend, people here tend to call me play. i'm a writer and i love to write CRACK!fics. ^^ i also make videos...and stuff. i am currently in full obsession mode with DN, especially L. mrgreen

ignore what i'm implying in my sig. just more crack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:19 pm
Hi everyone *waves* , uh ... you can call me Lina ... if you want to know more about me you can go to my profile ... um ... I'm alittle shy at first but I'm sure once I get used to posting here I'll be very active ... I'm terribly fond of L and B smile ... I guess that's all I have to say then ... ^_^  

USA aka Hero

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:02 pm
Hello everyone, I am Taylor. . but oyu can just call me by my username if you want. . I don't mind =3 I've loved L from the first time I saw him on Death Note. I am not a fan of Light and he can go screw himself(sorry to anyone who likes him) I can be quite a hyper person but others I can be a couch potato.

There is more in my profile if you wish to know more about me. ^.~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:00 am
Good day to you people of the L guild! I'm Hocus Pocus- wait, it's right above my head! sweatdrop I really have no idea what to say, so.... um... *thinks hard* idea Ok, I really like L and Near. 3nodding I'm not a fan of Light though. XP That's all I got for now, if you have any other questions just ask. If you don't ask a stupid question, I'll probably answer. ninja  

Xx Dante - Lyra xX

ImYonsoo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:40 pm
Hay my friends calle me Mello and I love Death note and L. I also love Kira or Light because he is so User Imagehot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:41 pm
hi !!! im Liz. L is my favorite character in dn and i hate light with a passion but my best friend loves him so now we fight about it at random times!!! o well !!!  

ChangelingGirl

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games