Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:35 pm
Mat blinked on his words, not sure if that was a good yes, or a bad yes, but finally ended up shrugging and lighting a smoke anyway, he had nothing to add so merely watched silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:04 pm
Gaston followed Joe and Frieda easily back into the bar, taking a quick look around to make sure no one is trying to be a sneak.

Joe's response to the other Watcher is gruff enough, but Methos' student is starting to grow impatient again. "I'd suggest getting to the point rather quickly, miss. I came halfway around the world in a little over four hours...jet lag is a b***h, and I'm on the verge of growing quite cranky."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:38 am
"That's a good question," Booth said to Phoenix. He looked at Joe. "Boss, Phoenix wants to know if this woman is a diversion, you know, so they can grab someone else?"

"No, I'm not," Freida said suddenly, looking fearfully between Kali and Gaston. "Dawson, I talk, and you got to protect me. Svear it!"

"Freida," Joe growled, "I'll do what I can, but I guarentee if you don't start talking these people are going to be the least of your problems." Joe knew full well that if Methos wasn't retrieved in one piece, he wouldn't be able to control MacLeod -- and he wasn't sure he'd want to.

"Yes, all right," Freida nodded. "I tell you vat I know."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:46 am
Mac felt the buzz of an approaching Immortal and glanced over his shoulder to see Luana crossing the street toward them. He nodded reassuringly to Geno as Eiji looked up, handing Duncan the cell phone.

"It's ringing," the Japanese Watcher said fearfully.

Mac held the phone to his ear, one eye on Eiji. A Russian-accented voice, deep and gruff, picked up. "What do you want, Hernandez?" the voice asked.

"Where is Adam Pierson?" MacLeod snarled, voice filled with menace.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:54 am
"Aww, I never do get to have any fun, gesh." Kali half threw herseld in a chair, near the german watcher of course, with a haunting smile, oh she was half playing around, while she was a violent person, she wasn't normally senselessly violent. "Then you might want to start talking already sweetie." Her words in a sing-song tone, not matching the situation at all.

Phoenix seemed to kinda scoot closer to Booth, deeply thinking maybe Kalika was a little nuts too and made a mental note to never deal with her alone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:09 am
Luana only silently came to stand next to MacLeod, "Du Leute bist langsam." The statement more to the general area since he was on the phone, though she was lacking annoyance, in fact she seemed rather mono-ed in emotions for the moment. Well if no one noticed the anger in her blue eyes, which at the moment was directed at the watchers. "We felt the need to make phone calls outside did we? Dame Freida is inside, last I heard with offers to be shoot if she wasn't helpful."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:58 pm
True to his word, Gaston's crankinees starts to become apparent, a bit of his Cajun accent coming back to the forefront involuntarily when his emotions start running high. "Lady, if you hurry up an' spit it out, den maybe no one'll be left you need protection from, neh?"

Although he's put it aside up till now, the buzz of so many Immortals in close proximity is setting his instincts on edge. "Gettin' crowded out there." His hand reaches under his flight jacket, removing the meat cleaver from it's sheath to twirl nervously.

"Mac and Geno should be back soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:24 am
Freida's pale eyes flicked at the impatient faces surrounding her. "Okay," she said. "I have a gambling problem. I own some people a lot of money. Iosef Rabinov, he had this idea to help me pay it off."

"Why would he help you?" Joe asked skeptically.

"He vas not helping me," she said, looking miserable. "He vas snaring me. He came up vith the idea of betting on our Immortals. Harmless, at first. Money goes into pool, last Immortal standing -- his Watcher gets the pot. No one vas supposed to break oaths, interfer!"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:38 am
The blonde man stood in the darkness and watched as the Egyptian Immortal was swallowed by the forest, stalking the fleeing Pierson. He took a satisfied breath, then put his cell phone back up to his ear.

"Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod," he chuckled. "Don't you mean to ask me where Methos is?" The answering growl in his ear made Rabinoff grin. "You're too late, MacLeod. My new friend is hunting him right now. With the Quickening of the oldest living Immortal, he'll be unstoppable. And then he'll come for you."

"Rabinoff!!" Mac bellowed into the phone, but the line had gone dead. Knuckles white around the phone, he acknowledged Luana before gesturing at Geno. "Secure these two and stash them somewhere. Then take off. I don't want these guys getting any ideas with the second oldest Immortal."

As the Scot started across the road for the bar, he filled Luana in on what Rabinoff had said. "I think I know how to find them," he added, thinking, Don't let use be too late!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Luana tilted her head, inviting him to continue, holding her tongue on the matter to prevent saying something harsh to the two watchers, over all she was just quietly angry.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:55 am
"Damn you're an idiot if you didn't think other s**t would happen." These words from Kali whos tone was between wanting to growl or snap, "Did it ever hit you all up side the head it's not a ******** game, it's people's lives? Okay they got damned long lives and a stuck up bunch, but just the same, you don't want people playing with your life, just I could have fun with that." That was bordering on a threat, she could play with a person's mind and have fun with it, no problem.

Phoenix kind of stared almost in a state of shock at the mortal woman's words before she shook her head like snapping out of a trance and oddly scooting her chair closer to Booth. Maybe she could just leave without them noticing, she wasn't be helpful, but then she wanted to at lest be there for when it came time to action, after all she basically considered Adam a friend, okay so maybe she just flat out considered him a friend.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:29 am
Gaston snickers slightly, shaking his head at Frieda's story. "'What fools these mortals be'...I swear, it's a shame Shakespeare wasn't one of us. Or Mozart. Mozart was enough of a lunatic to give Adam a run for his money. And speaking of which..."

Gaston moves over, leaning in close to Frieda. "Where is Adam Pierson? Your associates are screwing around with a very very good friend of mine, and I am about to shift the odds WAY out of their favor. Since you're so fond of gambling, now would be a very good time to bet on a different outcome.'  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:48 am
"Gesh, remind me to never piss you people off." Mat shook his head between all the threats to the woman, knocking some ashs into a ashtray as he spoke, "Sure hope I wasn't getting dragged into this s**t though." So that sounded a little selfish, but hey in yhe end it didn't matter cause he still got dragged in. Maybe he was too helpful, not that he'd go about fixing that, na, being helpful at the right times was a hood thing, got people to owe him favors, always helpful.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff