Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:37 pm
Sakira was behind Jami and her pet wolf walked excitedly to the end of the corridors. "So how many fays are there?" She said trying to make a conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:47 pm
Jami shrugged again. "Probably hundreds. Only ones like Taiven are actually given jobs though. Maybe about twenty are chosen as Guardians."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:57 pm
"Oh wow really?" Sakira said excitedly. "Is there a leader?" :She actually thought I was a wolf..: Her pet wolf, Haku said to himself. "I wonder if they'll will accept dragons, real dragons.:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:07 pm
Jami nodded. "That would be Tresean." She looked at Taiven as the small fay wove wandering circles as she flew towards their destination. Suddenly, Taiven whirled around and hovered in front of Haku's nose. :A dragon would know better than to speak arrogantly about the faeries.: She spoke directly to the wolf, her eyes glinting, but she had a smile on.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:13 pm
Her pet wolf glared at her for a few seconds. :Just show us the way there please?: Haku voice soften a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:15 pm
[[Well I'm getting off for tonight.. I might be on later..]]  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:16 pm
Taiven's smiled fell into a frown. :As you wish, Oh Great Dragon.: Jami was too horrified at their confrontation to relay what the Fay said to Sakira and Aya. Instead, she smiled weakly and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:33 pm
Haku sighed. biggrin on't call me great dragon. There are more dragons out there better than me.: He said gently. "Or more meaner and vicious than me."He kept the thought to himself. Haku gently bit Sakira's hand to tell her that we should go now. Sakira understood and continue walking.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:46 pm
Jami followed along, trailing a hand on the smooth walls. She had helped to create one path, the one that led to a garden and that was one of the reasons she was accepted here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:48 pm
Aya followed after them, sustaining his form as he did.  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:52 pm
[[Wow the path seems like forever xD ]]
Sakira followed along, it seem like forever to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:31 pm
[[Sorry, I was busy with something. XD]]

Taiven finally led them through a door and motioned for them to step further in. A slightly larger Faerie greeted them formally before landing on Jami's shoulder and patting her cheek. Smiling, Jami introduced Tresean.
:You are here for what reason, young ones?:

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:17 pm
Sakira saw another Faerie land on Jami's shoulder. "Who's that?" She whispered to Jami. Although Sakira couldn't understand the Faeries, Haku did. :We're here because that man, called Aya wanted to come here.: Haku said, his ears pointed at Aya.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:56 pm
Jami said, "This is Tresean. He's pretty much the head of everything here."
Tresean ignored her and looked at Haku and then Aya. :The dragon wanted to come here? For what reason?:

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:08 pm
[[I honestly don't remember... Why did Aya wanted to see the fays again?? o_o ]]
:I don't know you have to ask him.:Haku answered. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tresean, I'm Sakira." Sakira said bowing her head.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games