Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:49 pm
Alex looked at her as he thought about it. "Sure sound slike fun but I'm going to bed now it has been a long night and I need some sleep'he said smiling. "You have a goodnight sleep ok Kumi"he said.

((Just so you know it is night time))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:52 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded."Okay. Goodnight Alex. But i think Im going to look around and find my way back here so i dont get lost again."she said and smiled. She walked down to her dorm and unlocked it and set down her bags. She closed the door and locked it and decided to head back the way she came. She walked back dow nthe hall and turned and saw the room where Kiro had popped his head out from earlier and smiled. She wasn't sure why he was msiling but he seemed freidnly and she continued walking down the hall just looking around.  

Baby Coquette

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:54 pm
The door finaly opens and Chris walks out,he glances around and sees the castle, "lets see how people have evolved in the last 50'000'000 years or so ive been gone" he mumbles walking towards the castle  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:57 pm
((i will be off for a few days and in my place the Co-Admin will take care of things go to the first page the co-admin got a pm))  

Atamous

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:57 pm
Alex smiled as he headed for his room he stretched as he got to teh door. "Finally I can get some sleep"he said smiling as he as he entered his room and closed the door behind him. he put his cdplayer down and kicked off his shoes as he got into bed he would take a shower in the morning. "So tired must...sleep"he said clsoing his eyes.

((Well I have to go now but I'll be back tomorrow if I can))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:12 pm
Kiro walked outside his room, noticing Kumi walking. "Hey Kumi, you need any help with anything?" He said, making a friends gesture and a smile.  

SanoDragonix

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:15 pm
Kumi saw Kiro and smiled and walked over." Im just looking around. I dont want to get lost again so Im touring the school alone I guess. Everyone seems to be asleep, unless you want to come if you arent busy or sleeping?"she asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:22 pm
Glane entered the building with a smile upon his face "well i guess i get a new start here"and he walked on,while he walked he saw a beautiful vampyre girl with long flowing pink hair,looking for someone to ask about where everything was,he then went to the school directory and found out that his dorm was number 8 on the second floor,he ran up the stairs easily,and entered his room,dropping his duffel in the floor,"so this is my new home,i wonder if they get good internet here,he said as he pulled out his laptop and layed it upon his bed,checking his connection he got five bars and nearly had a heart attak "DUDE!!!,i couldnt get that back home,this place rules!"he then left his room and went off on a short walk to explore his surroundings,he found the cafe and the gym,and after a quick workout in the gym he went and got some food from the cafe,taking a seat he didnt see anyone and thoguht about the other vampyre girl he saw when he had come in  

vampslayer3

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:26 pm
Kiro smiled as he scratched his head and looked at Kumi. "Sure, why not. I don't sleep till later anyways." Kiro closed his door and locked it. He put the key in his pocket. "Okay, let's go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:29 pm
Kumi smiled and started walking with Kiro down the hall. " Did you lok around yet?"she asked him kindly. She wondered what classes he was taking and if they would have any together.  

Baby Coquette

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:30 pm
Chris walked walked in only to here "DUDE!!! i couldnt get that back home" he looked around "right..." he said almost confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:31 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon saw Alex " Hey Alex scratch one orc" he said breathing heavily then turned back towards Dessy " Dessy wake up." he then leaned down and kissed her

Deserei woke up with a little pain in Leon's arms "Hey whats going on"

"Well kinda saved you from that ugly thing there " he said kissing her

"I could have sworn i was the one who made it burst into flames"Deserei said smirking and kissing him back

"yea but i shot it like six times stoping it from going into your room and tearing you to sreds" he said holing her close " oh and thnx alex " he said to him

"i see I just wish i had enough time to put my hair up into at least a pony tail it got in my way when i was aiming for the orc" She said while rubbing her head and playing with her long blond hair that was spiling all on the ground

"i love your blonde hair" He said " come on lets get you in your room" leon said toherthn kissing her  

KG8584

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:32 pm
He looked at Kumi "Yep, I'm taking the same classes I take every year...Weapons Training and Standard classes. How about you?" He said, smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 pm
Kumi smiled."Im taking the standard classes as well as weapon training and dragon riding."she said giggling. "It sounds like its going to be fun here."she said walking hapily with Kiro." I hope we have a class together that way I know someone."she said and laughed happily.  

Baby Coquette

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:37 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Well kinda saved you from that ugly thing there " he said kissing her

"I could have sworn i was the one who made it burst into flames"Deserei said smirking and kissing him back

"yea but i shot it like six times stoping it from going into your room and tearing you to sreds" he said holing her close " oh and thnx alex " he said to him

"i see I just wish i had enough time to put my hair up into at least a pony tail it got in my way when i was aiming for the orc" She said while rubbing her head and playing with her long blond hair that was spiling all on the ground

"i love your blonde hair" He said " come on lets get you in your room" leon said toherthn kissing her

"Thank you and alright"She said while kissing him  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games