Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:20 pm
[[Hmmm.. seems like my Midnight doesnt post anymore.. I should get a new slave then X3 ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:21 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
"Okay." She said finishing the last piece of her chicken. She got up and picked her her plate and cleaned up the table. "I finished, what do you want to show me??"

Cloud smiles "Follow me, it's my turn to surprise you"

Rose followed him quietly. She didn't want to ask in case he gets mad or anything. "What could it be? She thought.

"I hope you like reptiles..." Cloud said as he opened the basement door.
"What kind of reptiles do you have?" Rose asked. Rose likes all animals as a long as they don't bite her.

"The coolest kind." He lead her to the basement. it was painted to look like a forest, like Jade's room, though there were several rubber balls and chew toys of various sizes. Cloud held out his arm and clicked his tongue three times. A large green bat like creature with a long neck flew out from behind a fake bush and landed on his arm. It crawled up Clouds arm to sit on his shoulder, making a clicking noise. "This is Kinta, my pet dragon." He looked at Roses face to see her reaction.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:26 pm
"Wow a dragon?!" Rose exclamied. She apporached the dragon carefully and petted it's head. "Your dragons blends in well with its surroundings."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:45 pm
SweetHugz
"Wow a dragon?!" Rose exclamied. She apporached the dragon carefully and petted it's head. "Your dragons blends in well with its surroundings."

"Thats how they survive in the wild." He scratched Kinta's chin. "There's another in here somewhere..." as if on cue, another dragon landed on Cloud's
shoulder and licked his face. "There you are. This is Kalla, Kinta's little girlfriend."  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:03 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Thats how they survive in the wild." He scratched Kinta's chin. "There's another in here somewhere..." as if on cue, another dragon landed on Cloud's
shoulder and licked his face. "There you are. This is Kalla, Kinta's little girlfriend."
"Your so lucky to have them." Rose said as she tickled Kinta's tummy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:38 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
Sikire Sighed and leaned against the back of the cage, waiting, always waiting. Being a male slave, he wouldn't accept a male master. but there weren't many female ones...

Elaine walked through the cages, tears whelled up in her eyes from seeing the cruelty that these people were treated with. She stopped at Sikire's cage and put her face up to the bars. "Would you come with me if you could?" She asked him quietly.

Sikire looked up at her, then nodded and slowly got to his feet. As she opened the door, he fell into step behind her.

Elaine walked quietly up to the front desk and handed the guard the money for the slave. Then she turned and headed out the front door, checking to make sure he was still with her.

He was behind her, the picture of innocence and submissivenss, until he remembered that his collars sort of put that act out of the question. Pink and black. He pulled a little at them, but then stood proudly erect and followed behind his new mistress. He said nothing, but it was clear that despite the fact that he was a slave, he was not broken in, and it was a bad idea to mess with him.

Elaine turned to face him. "Don't let go," she said as the wind picked up quickly around them. She grabbed onto his arm and they disappeared. When they reappeared a second later, they were outside of an old but well-kept house. Elaine walked up to the white picket fence and tapped a few of the pickets in a certain order. A swinging gate appeared in front of her. She pushed it open and waited for Sikire to pass through.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:55 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

Kalla clicked at Rose, wanting attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:58 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

Rose turned and walked over to Kalla. She scratched behind Kalla's ears. "So how long have you had these guys?" She said, continuing to scratch behind Kalla ears.  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:07 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

Rose turned and walked over to Kalla. She scratched behind Kalla's ears. "So how long have you had these guys?" She said, continuing to scratch behind Kalla ears.
"A few years."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:11 pm
Alena sighed, moving her white wings a bit. She started singing, her voice coming out beautifully. She was half siren and half angel. the only thing nowadays was singing. She started hating everything lately- i guess she had rights. After all, she was now a slave.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:13 pm
"I'm just wondering, but do they have special powers?" Rose asked suddenly. Then she remembered she shouldn't asked so much, she stopped scratching behind Kalla's ears and look at her feet, ready if she would get a beating.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:15 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena sighed, moving her white wings a bit. She started singing, her voice coming out beautifully. She was half siren and half angel. the only thing nowadays was singing. She started hating everything lately- i guess she had rights. After all, she was now a slave.

Sakira came in the slave shop once again. "What's the matter? All the slaves ran away from you?" One of the guards joked. "Shut up." Sakira said and glared at him. She walked and looked at the cages, her eyes rested on one of the slaves that was singing. "Hi." She murmured.  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:23 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira led her slave to her car. "Do you want to sit in the back, so you can lay down and rest?" She asked the slave, since she didn't know her name yet.

Rose crept quietly towards cloud. She put a finger over her mouth to Jade. "Boo!" She said happily, covering his eyes.

((*found the post*yay me!!))Midnight looked at her and said "the front and my name is Midnight."Midnight looked at the guy in the cell and eyed him as she walked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:27 pm
[[ xD I just found it and I was about to tell you in the werewolf RP lol ]]
"Okay Midnight." Sakira said as she got in the car and they took off. "My house is about half and hour away from here so you'll have to wait."  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:31 pm
Midnighrt nodded and sighed"its ok."midnight's ears and tail dissappered and she smiled and rubed her head and took off the pink color and though it out the window and wiped her hands on the woman that just got her out of there.((I would really do that.......lol and I freak out at anything pink so dont though pink stuff at me and I wont though a knidfe at your head and I got great aim.....))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games