Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:07 pm
Kolet pushed open one of the doors and walked through, and began walking towards the streets filled with lots of people. "Come on!!!" She shouted, smiling, she waited for Zeig to come. "I haven't told him my name...at least I don't think I have..." She thought, as she turned around and pulled up her hoodie that was falling off.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:17 pm
"Don't leave me back here!" he said as he ran up to catch up to her. 'I wonder if I should ask her that question'  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:42 am
Kolet smiled and waited. "I haven't asked for you name...have I? I'm.. Kolet." She kicked the ground and looked at Zeig nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:38 pm
"Hi, Kolet. My name is Tonishiro. It's nice to meet you." he said as he bowed with an arm over his chest. "Where do you live? Also, how old are you?" He asked nervously. As he asked this, he also walked up next to her and looked forward, avoiding eye contact.  

Zieg_Tonanami

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:59 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while...Our computer started having problems so we had to get a new one))

After brooding for a few hours, Inoue decided to log into the World rather than focusing on what she had discovered. "So there is one copy left of the Epitaph! But who in the heck is this Derek person? she wondered as she logged in. Did not matter, she had other pressng issues currently.
Shortly after Tsuyuna had returned she went straight to the sacred zone -exactly where she knew Edin would be. "Hey!" she called to him, waving.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:54 pm
( It's okay! Computer problems happen! <33 )

Kolet smiled and looked at him. "Tonishiro. Alright, I live like...5 minutes away from here." She paused as she looked down the street where she began walking. "I'm 12...but I'm turning 13 in March." She looked back at him.

Edin's character was standing there blankly, since Edin IRL was daydreaming, not paying attention to the game. He jerked up when he heard Tsuyuna call. She quickly grabbed his controller and got back into character.
Clumsily, Edin turned around and kicked the marble floor of the cathedral, the sound echoed quietly as he replied, "Oh.., Tsuyuna..." He smiled and stepped forward. "What's up...anything new..?"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:03 pm
"HUH?!?!?! You're only 12? You sure we won't get into trouble? I'm 17!" He said as he jumped and turned towards her with a shocked look.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:25 pm
"Yeah.." She laughed and continued walking. "I won't get in trouble, my parents really wouldn't care." Kolet smiled. "17...? That's not that old really."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:45 pm
As Tonishiro starts to let his guard down, he says, "Well, let's get going. I don't like being outside unless its for sports or errand running."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:34 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin's character was standing there blankly, since Edin IRL was daydreaming, not paying attention to the game. He jerked up when he heard Tsuyuna call. She quickly grabbed his controller and got back into character.
Clumsily, Edin turned around and kicked the marble floor of the cathedral, the sound echoed quietly as he replied, "Oh.., Tsuyuna..." He smiled and stepped forward. "What's up...anything new..?"

Tsuyuna stumbled over her words, for they seemed to run out of her mouth too rapidly for her lips to keep in sync with what her mind was thinking. "I've come upon somethin' amazing! As it turns out, there is one remaining copy of the Epitaph. And the mods an' corporation members are lookin' frantically for the dude -Derek or whatever- who owns it!" She stopped suddenly when she realized how giddy and child-like she appeared. Her head lowered in slight embarrassment as she chuckled lightly to herself. "So, what's new with you?" she asked shyly.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:03 pm
Kolet nodded and kept walking. "So...you know Hitomi in real life...right?" She turned her head sideways so she could slightly look back at Tonishiro. "Aren't you...her boyfriend..?"

Edin, shocked, stepped forward once more. "You found ..a copy!?" Nearly stumbling, he walked closer to Tsuyuna. "That...was one of the things I was looking for all this time. I spent hours upon hours searching.." Looking away slightly, he continued. "She...said if it was the last thing she did...she would find the final copy of The Epitaph of Twilight. I always thought that would bring her back from her coma...but..I could never find it.." He blinked a few times and looked back at Tsuyuna. "This means a lot to me.." He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. "Thank you.."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:36 am
"Uh huh, but she gets depressed and won't answer me. It gets bad when her team picks on her." he said as he glanced towards her. "Which house is yours?" he said as they walked into the housing neighborhood.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:48 pm
"Oh...I feel like I'm the one making her late for those games or whatever. But I don't know..." She sighed and looked forward again. "Oh we're almost there. There's this huge tree down this street and my house kinda hides behind it. It's a little hard to notice at first until you get closer." She slightly sped up and pulled her hoodie on more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:31 pm
"Hm? You cold?" He asked. As they kept walking, Tonishiro looked forward for the tree.  

Zieg_Tonanami

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:42 am
Sauce-Kay
Edin, shocked, stepped forward once more. "You found ..a copy!?" Nearly stumbling, he walked closer to Tsuyuna. "That...was one of the things I was looking for all this time. I spent hours upon hours searching.." Looking away slightly, he continued. "She...said if it was the last thing she did...she would find the final copy of The Epitaph of Twilight. I always thought that would bring her back from her coma...but..I could never find it.." He blinked a few times and looked back at Tsuyuna. "This means a lot to me.." He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. "Thank you.."

Tsuyuna stood in Edin's embrace in...shock. She had never expected him to be the kind of person to have a wide range of emotions, let alone express them. It was strange, but it felt right. Without even thinking, she raised her arms and hugged him tightly in return. Surprisingly, the urge to blush did not come to her. She raised herself onto the tips of her toes and whispered into Edin's ear, "You're very wlecome, Edin. I'm glad I can be at least some help to ya."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games