Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:13 pm
I give permission for a breeding between Tai'jin and Icarus. They shall have open permission between each other for either I or Kaliskanny to enter in the breeding raffles until a breeding slot has been snagged. After that slot we shall post again to re-affirm permission if more breedings are wished.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:11 pm
Amirynth
I give permission for a breeding between Tai'jin and Icarus. They shall have open permission between each other for either I or Kaliskanny to enter in the breeding raffles until a breeding slot has been snagged. After that slot we shall post again to re-affirm permission if more breedings are wished.

I agree to this.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:04 am
kaliskanny
Amirynth

I agree to this.
Just clarifying Kali has complete control and rights to Icarus's first breeding... which is this one. He does not count as one of my numbered breedings

Though I will add that I have no objection and agree just so long as there are NO issues when the time comes for raffles.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Amirynth
I also agree to this statement fully 3nodding  

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Tohru Honda and Kyô Sôma are lifemates. I give full permission to Kiya to breed them when she wants.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:59 pm
Lorako

Tohru Honda and Kyô Sôma are lifemates. I give full permission to Kiya to breed them when she wants.

^^Agreed, and Lorako has my permission to enter them whenever she wishes as well. 83  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:10 pm
This is for me kinda...lol. My Ares and Pandora to breed until they get baskets. They are not lifemates and once the breeding is fullfilled they will not breed again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:49 am
@__@

I -reallly- Need to update the permissions I have for my Soqs.

OH-Kay

I would like to destroy permish for:: (XD don't know the right word))

-Harij and Ayanna
- Ignacia and Cheng
- Ignacia and Wild Wind
- Toujours and Lovey Dovey
- Faolen and Honey

None of those pairings may be entered into raffles unless permission is posted again.

I don't think any of themw ould be tried, but might as well be up to date.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:12 pm
I'm destroying the permission set earlier for Ares and Pandora.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:07 am
I would like Shikoba and Aishwarya to be listed as lifemates. heart  

Nori Ishida

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:45 pm
Nori Ishida
I would like Shikoba and Aishwarya to be listed as lifemates. heart

Wholeheartedly agree <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:48 pm
Bloody_Buffy
I give permission for Felyn to enter Shaitani and Jean-Claude in any breeding raffle, she gets open permission. They are not lifemates, but maybe will work that way one day.

I agree :3

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:34 pm
I give permission for Tlacotl (Kilynn & ELF) and Savanna (ELF) to be bred once.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:38 pm
EchoLimaFoxtrot
I give permission for Tlacotl (Kilynn & ELF) and Savanna (ELF) to be bred once.
I agree to this smile  

Kilynn

Kijani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:39 pm
I give permission for Ezriel to be entered with Uta's Eponine for the raffle and others to come. If it is seen fit, the agreement will be reposted and agreed upon for another try :3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games