Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:42 pm
He looked down at Gaara. "No." he turned to Sakura and basically ignored her first statement and answered the second "Who says I'm by myself?" he had a slight smirk on his face as he watched the others play in the snow. "Just wait..." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:03 am
Hinata threw snowballs (ten) at NAruto and looked at Sakura and smiled  

Bravery-Homunculus

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Gaara used his chakra to throw sand-snow-balls at everyone playing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:44 pm
Sakura glared at Sasuke before looking down at the ground. "I don't understand you, Sasuke." she said quietly before she jerked her head up to look at him. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I DON"T UNDERSTAND YOU AT ALL!! NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY AND HELP YOU, YOU ALWAYS PUSH ME AND EVERYONE ELSE AWAY. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A JERK ALL THE TIME?! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?! I GIVE UP! I HATE YOU SASUKE!" With those last words she ran off and out the door.  

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:48 pm
Naruto was hit by the snowballs. He looked up at Sakura as she stormed off. He walked to her. "Sakura what happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:31 pm
Sakura pushed Naruto away. "JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!!" she yelled and ran out of the building. She continued to run until she was far away from the building.  

DranineStone

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:47 pm
Ino walked over to Naruo and sighed, just let her be alone for a minute I have a feeling that there's nithing we can do. Not that I wouldn't mind killing a certain Uchiha right now. But I feel that there's nithing either of us can do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:46 pm
You have got to be kidding me. Sasuke thought to himself. You have got to be kidding me. I was actually planning a surprise and what does she do? She misinterpreted everything! Again. Women. I'm not chasing after her this time. I didn't do anything wrong.  

Scary_Moonlight

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:08 pm
Naruto walked up to the balcony. "Hey uh Sasuke I'm gonna go check on Sakura you want to come?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:58 am
Gaara stop preparing his next batch, allowing the balls he made to drop, and went to chase after Sakura, pushing Naruto out of his way. He decided it might be helpful to get Sakura all cheery again.

"Um, Sakura?" said Gaara. "I heard what happened between you and Sasuke."  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:07 am
Naruto turned back around and walked back to everyone. "Hey Hinata come here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:12 am
"Huh..Ok"She said brushing the snow off  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:14 am
"Hinata somebody told me a while back that you liked me or something. Is that true?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:55 pm
"Ahh.."She said "Well....It is true"She said blushing and looking down  

Bravery-Homunculus

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:21 pm
OOC: Aww, man! Why'd I have to go chase after Sakura?  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games