Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WNxHotSoup

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:52 pm
Has anyone read the newest Grey Knight Series book by ben counter, called Dark Adeptus? Ben is a great author and my fav 40k novel writer, the Soul Drinkers took me over, made a 4500p army of them.((And my sarpedon which took $50 to fully make and 55 hours to build and paint perfecxtly with your bionic talon stabbing through a heritic scum, was crushed by and off balenced titan that i played against and fell right on it. Nothing survived.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:58 pm
xd Off-balance titan. I'm sorry but that HAS to be the funniest thing I've ever heard! And no, sorry. I haven't read that book. I should probably consider reading more GW books...

So here's an unrelated question. Does anyone have any info about The Outsider? It's the C'Tan that went crazy from eating the other C'Tan and locked itself inside a planet-sized stasis tomb.  

Everlasting Chaos

WNxHotSoup

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:06 pm
The forth C'Tan? Not much known. i hate people wo cant build modles...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:17 pm
NightPredator11
The forth C'Tan? Not much known. i hate people wo cant build modles...

How can you fail to properly assemble something as big as a Titan anyway? Wouldn't it fall apart in transport or something? I mean, I think it would be easy enough to notice if that thing was a little wobbly. And I really wish I could find more info on The Outsider... The Deciever and The Nightbringer are easy enough because they both have actual models, and there's plenty of fluff hinting at The Dragon's involvement inside the Imperium (even though he's still sleeping... something I'm working on changing soon xd ). But there's very little on The Outsider. All I know is that it went insane after eating the other C'Tan, it's inside an entire tomb planet which the Tyranids are avoiding like some form of Tyranid-killing plague, and something about some Eldar finding the planet but deciding not to blow it up because they foresaw the destruction of their civilization if they did so.  

Everlasting Chaos

WNxHotSoup

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:29 pm
You to late for the Void Dragon, im starting a campaign at my local gw, their letting me, and it includes th evoid dragon. Your to late. And it wasa good built modle, just off balenced so it would fall easyly. It made a hole in the freaking table....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:19 am
NightPredator11
You to late for the Void Dragon, im starting a campaign at my local gw, their letting me, and it includes th evoid dragon. Your to late. And it wasa good built modle, just off balenced so it would fall easyly. It made a hole in the freaking table....

But... I'm talking about The Dragon. The Machine God. Who's this... Void Dragon you speak of?

And I hope this wasn't a GW table. xd  

Everlasting Chaos

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:46 pm
my friend has a titan if it fell it would destroy all my troops, He has a custom built Warlord. Im still supposed to hug that thing. Good thing he never brings it around  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:59 pm
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11

But... I'm talking about The Dragon. The Machine God. Who's this... Void Dragon you speak of?

The Void Dragon is the dragon, it is the machine god, thats its real name. Void Dragon. And yes, it was a gw table. It was ruined.  

WNxHotSoup

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:35 am
NightPredator11
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11

The Void Dragon is the dragon, it is the machine god, thats its real name. Void Dragon. And yes, it was a gw table. It was ruined.
NEEEWWWW!!!!! My precious idea has been stolen! crying So... just what are your rules for the Void Dragon?

And I'd love to hear GW's reaction to having the table smashed. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:31 am
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11

NEEEWWWW!!!!! My precious idea has been stolen! crying So... just what are your rules for the Void Dragon?

My rules, made perfectly legal by using tryanid monstousity special rules, you can use for other armys, never says you cant. Ive added a few things from other armies, but still include the point cost. And ive destroyed th mass point rule, seeing how that would be unfair to anyone. Look at the "Emperor's Guide" my mag thing on this forum for more info. Also, lets say he never saw that titan again.  

WNxHotSoup

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:07 am
NightPredator11
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11

My rules, made perfectly legal by using tryanid monstousity special rules, you can use for other armys, never says you cant. Ive added a few things from other armies, but still include the point cost. And ive destroyed th mass point rule, seeing how that would be unfair to anyone. Look at the "Emperor's Guide" my mag thing on this forum for more info. Also, lets say he never saw that titan again.
stare I do believe that the Vehicle Builder Rules are more suitable for the Void Dragon, considering his alternate title.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:08 pm
Wait a minute! The Tyranid Monstrosity rules are no longer legal because they don't match up with the new Codex! HA! xd  

Everlasting Chaos

WNxHotSoup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:42 am
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11
Everlasting Chaos
NightPredator11

stare I do believe that the Vehicle Builder Rules are more suitable for the Void Dragon, considering his alternate title.
I would be ripped apart, no, wounds must be had. So yes, tyranid monstousity must be had. But also, he isnt a machine, he is a god.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:44 am
Everlasting Chaos
Wait a minute! The Tyranid Monstrosity rules are no longer legal because they don't match up with the new Codex! HA! xd
Yes, they are. They dont use tyranid monsterous creature, just normal monsterous creatures. So yes, it i still legal.  

WNxHotSoup

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:12 pm
Actually fluff-wise I like my guy's idea better. It's basically something similar to the Penitent Engine. The Dragon is in the middle (Still in the Stasis Cell. I'm sorry but having him sleeping is the only way I can justify to myself why he isn't as powerful as he really should be.) and he's using his powers (Though asleep, just makes him look that much more powerful. xd ) to create this artificial body around him. I actually allowed the Stasis Cell to do something by using it as a Sepulchre.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games