Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Othni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:42 pm
Ok, here's something that me and my friends have actually done.

For some strange reason (can't remember) We wanted our band director to say 'shiznit'. I think it's just because it would sound cool....plus one of my friends claimed he said he would say it. So the whole year we bugged him to say it.

At one point we started writing it on the bored. We started simple by just writing Shiznit. Then we progressed from there each day. 'Shiznit is the Shiznit" "Saying Shiznit is the Shiznit"

Finally, I wrote (can't remember whole thing) "Writing shiznit on the board while thinking about how shiznit this is, is the shiznit" ...And that kinda pissed him off when we took up the whole bored like that...it was fun though. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:49 am
EvilWoodWind
Trombones, trumpets and marching baritons blow spit balls out of there bells, ours loves that(scrasium)

i remember...during the winter, (i have a yamaha baritone that doesn't have a spit-valve on the last bend) we yould play so loud that i wouldn't have any spit for ant of the other valves...so i would empty my baritone like a french horn...e.g. turn it until the spit comes out the bell...everybody was always amused when i did that...  

LEMURIANsavant

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:07 am
-jump octaves as you play a song, but still play the same notes. My BD loves hearing that... scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:10 pm
Folken_Lacour_de_Fanel
EvilWoodWind
Trombones, trumpets and marching baritons blow spit balls out of there bells, ours loves that(scrasium)

i remember...during the winter, (i have a yamaha baritone that doesn't have a spit-valve on the last bend) we yould play so loud that i wouldn't have any spit for ant of the other valves...so i would empty my baritone like a french horn...e.g. turn it until the spit comes out the bell...everybody was always amused when i did that...

I acidently(or mabey not) turned mt bone over and spit came out on too one of the fluits heads  

Account Manager Sally

Account Manager Sally

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:11 pm
Swich parts, go from scond to third to fist and do it many times in a song.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:13 pm
Folken_Lacour_de_Fanel
you could read a book during long rests too (guilty)

i got my book taken from me on many ocasions...(like being in the greduation band...those speeches are SOOOOOO boring...so i pulled out a book and my MP3 player... *gets smacked by BD and Sec.Lead*...)

I've done that xp it was halrious, our BD just stared at us for like 2 minites till I noticed he was looking at me  

Account Manager Sally

my band is surrender

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:16 pm
EvilWoodWind
Folken_Lacour_de_Fanel
EvilWoodWind

I acidently(or mabey not) turned mt bone over and spit came out on too one of the fluits heads
Dude...flute's are so annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:30 pm
hcoR hsoJ
EvilWoodWind
Folken_Lacour_de_Fanel
EvilWoodWind

Dude...flute's are so annoying.

Speaking of which...
-use flutes to blow darts across the room.
-"accidentally" drop a pic into a tuba, and flip the tuba until the pic is lodged deep in the tuba, then ask your BD where the pic went.  

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Syrinth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:22 pm
One time a person gave our band director a fiberglass baton (the kind that hurts every time you touch it) the director tried it and put it away. Then the entire band acted as if they were offended. The directors expression was great.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:03 pm
befriend the bell player, because you can get them to mess up on perpose, and everyone in the band hears them, and gets annoyed. everyone in my band make bets on how many times our bells girl messes up a perfectly good piece (cause we tell her too), just to annoy the BD. then we actualy cheere when she hit our bets. but she keeps going past all of our bets, and starts to annoy everyone. sweatdrop Figures.  

Runima

Lovestruck Soul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:03 am
very simple...don't memorize your music..
step off on the wrong foot about 3 times in a row  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:26 am
stephi_chan
very simple...don't memorize your music..
step off on the wrong foot about 3 times in a row

That wouldn't piss off our band director so much as it would piss off everyone else.

-Throw drumsticks at the bass drum so they'll bounce off and hit the snare drum on the head while your BD is watching.  

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

WinglessFairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:59 am
Pretend to be excited about band camp. It sure freaks ME out...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:17 am
-Take his agenda book and put it somewhere he won't find it. Then when he leaves the room, put it out in the open and when he comes back and finds it, pretend as if it was there the whole time.

-Offer candy to all of the woodwind players right before rehearsal starts, and then when he asks where they got it from, offer him some as well.  

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

~geisha-gal~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:50 am
wear gloves. that'll annoy him/her, but good luck trying to play with them on! lol  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games