Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:32 am
Hi,
my name is SuperCrazyChocolate, but you can call me Super if you want.
picture: Can't post pic of me sorry
About me: I've been a fan of star trek since the summer after I passed 9th grade. When my parents bought the space channel on my satelite I started watching star trek and I loved it right away. I can't wait until the new Star Trek movie! It looks so cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:24 am
Name: Kira (Really it is)
Picture: (soon to come)
About Me: Love Star Trek. Waiting for the movie and the game to come out. If you are on Star Trek Online my user is ANBU_Kira. Drop me a line some time.  

Commander Garrus Vakarian

chick_devil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:02 pm
Matiko-san
Hey all. This is where you you introduce yourself to the guild. Please fill it out in this fashion:
My last name is McQueen
Im 16.
I live in California
I have no pics. Sorry.
Im 5'9 (tall), dark brown hair, livin amazingly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:03 pm
BTW im a Huge STAR TREK fan. I LOVE them ALL  

chick_devil

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 pm
Hey to all the new members! Just thought I'd reintroduce myself, since I've been gone for ages.

Name: Just refer to me as Miral or M. My real name is extremely lame.
Picture: I still don't have a camera.
About Me: I love Star Trek. xD I have dark brown hair (which everyone thinks is black), I like cats and dogs, my birthday is on the anniversary of TOS's cancellation, I'm 5' 9" (the last time I checked), and I've been hearing many positive things about the new Star Trek movie. The fact that it's set in an alternate universe inclines my interest in it, because theoretically the two timelines cannot affect each other.

I just realized that I sort of copied you, chick_devil. With the hair and the height... and the state. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:35 pm
Hello everyone my name is Cory. I'm a 22 year old adopted Jewish Korean male living in Florida. I've been watching Star Trek for as long as I can remember.  

Frogr1701

Mitsune Kumi

Vampire

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Hello there^^

Name: Mitsune, but you can call me Mits for short if you like.

Picture: have camera...lost cable ^^;; I need to go to Best Buy...

About Me: I am something of a Star Trek nut, though I am not as well informed as most of the fans out there. I used to watch the original series as a kid with my dad on cable. It was a channel that was like Nick at night is now, only it was on all the time. (waaay back in the 80's) I fell in love with ST:TNG and went from there. Anything else you would like to know about me just feel free to ask^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:54 am
Name: Saoirse [seer-sha]
Location: Somewhere in my head. I'm not quite sure where. stare
Picture: I'll have one...eventually...
About Me: I've been a Star Trek fan all my life, courtesy my mother. I started watching it fanatically when I was 9 or 10, and for my 16th birthday I went to a Trek convention. It was fantastic. I did not have a costume to wear, unfortunately. Someday, though cool Stuff not related to Star Trek...um...I'm gay, I love reading [Terry Pratchett! Go read Terry Pratchett!], and I am a huge geek/nerd/whatever. biggrin I am also very shy, and I do not bite.  

Has A Cunning Plan

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MasterfulChaos

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Name:Ridley (It's been my nickname since high school)
Picture:none
About Me: I don't remember anything before being seduced by a mysterious green woman.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Name: Bailey
About me: I love music, reading, playing videogames, pretty much electronics xD I love Star Trek. my friend showed me it. I haven't seen very many though... sweatdrop I want to be a Paleontologist^^

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

KTVN

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:49 pm
Name: KTVN
Location: Washington. The Pacific Northwest. Same as Bailey up there.
Picture: http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/apollofrompallet/flip.jpg
About Me: Um, well, I used to watch ST:TOS with my dad when I was little and I loved the whole crew. Then this awesome new movie came out this year and I fell in love all over again. :]  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:52 pm
Matiko-san
Hey all. This is where you you introduce yourself to the guild. Please fill it out in this fashion:

Name: j leotie
Picture: don't have one
About Me:
I have loved Star Trek a long time. Have seen every episode of the original several time. Am an avid watcher of ST:The Next Gereration and ST:Voyager. I have watched Deep Space Nine some, but now wish I watched more of it. I am also a born again Christian.  

j leotie

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Elle Lyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 am
Name: Elle
About Me: I've been a trek fan since my dad introduced me to TOS when I was knee-high. I love everything Trek, and living only 2 hours from Trekfest is awesome. (you should check out a con if you haven't, and cosplay, it's so much fun!) Uh, don't be scared if I go nerd on you, I can't help it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:47 am
Elle Lyn
Name: Elle
About Me: I've been a trek fan since my dad introduced me to TOS when I was knee-high. I love everything Trek, and living only 2 hours from Trekfest is awesome. (you should check out a con if you haven't, and cosplay, it's so much fun!) Uh, don't be scared if I go nerd on you, I can't help it!

I was hoping to make that this year. Unfortunately, my friend is coming home from Tawaiin on the 26th and it's my job to be there when she gets back.

And go see Joan Jett with her on the 27th... I'm a Chicagoan, which means travel is not too bad.

Name: Matt Pniewski
Picture: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/632/n61236075616891499349.jpg (I'm the one with the long hair, I.E. not Doug Jones of Hellboy Fame) http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/534/n6123607568615585266.jpg

About Me: I was born and raised on Star Trek. Mostly with the Next Generation, but my earliest memory is actually watching Kirk fighting the Gorn with my dad.... He sort of pushed me into this whole Star Trek thing, so I blame him for my geekiness and lack of Girlfriend. I kid. If Star Trek fans can't make fun of themselves, what's the point?

I'm a crewman for short films, which pays well once in a while, and a cart jockey... Which doesn't pay well but it's steady work so I at least have a constant source of income. In college getting degrees in both film and animation.

I'm into some fantasy, sci fi, ect. I'm politically very much a communist, which is almost contradictory to my religious convictions, and as you can tell, I generally ramble on and on and get off topic.  

Matt Pniewski

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm
ranch and potatos
ohio
atheist, liberal, democratic, futureist. enjoys reading or atleast tries to every now and then. does yard work, landscaping, and gardening to let out my anger on the world in a healthy way. dont get me wrong i am actually really friendly (to people who aren't crazy) and i smile all the time (but im deeper then that) lol. pm or comment. i loooooooove random comments just as long as i can start a conversation. hearts and kisses
bye all! ^www^  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces