Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:20 pm
Se Ga Takai
Ginga
*yawns*

How often do people even come in here anymore, anyway? It's depressing how inactive this guild is.
eek
Lifesigns! It's a living, breathing person!

Wassup?! xd

Yay, there's people in here!

*is singing Data's song about Life Forms*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:20 pm
I totally have that on my iPod. 3nodding  

Ginga

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:07 am
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
*walks in right past neko-chan and sits at a far table and orders the biggest glass of blood wine you guys have*
*grabs a pair of Mugs, and a bottle of BloodWine. Begins walk over to Choco*
aight dude, you want it? Here it is. I would recommend NOT drowning your sorrows in Alcohol, though I'd be a bit of a hypocrit, seeing as I did the exact same thing when faced with the similar predicament you have. But, you don't wanna go that route, man. I hated Rum back in July. Stuff tasted NASTY. since Mia broke up with me, I seem to have found a bit of a liking to it, still. The same for my Crown Royal and Skye. All 80 proof, all with the Bite of a Bull. Seriously, this stuff wil clear your Sinuses better than any Flu medicine. xp
*sets both Mugs and the bloodwine on the table*
But, don't let me tell you what to do.
*pours both mugs*
You're an Adult, you're a Man. We both know this, you can't realy say you're a Man until you've properly dealt with a heartbreak. However...
*pushes a full Mug towards Choco*
What is the "Proper", and "Improper" way of dealing with Heartbreak?
*Lifts other Mug*
so, my friend, cheers, or no? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:16 pm
Se Ga Takai
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
*walks in right past neko-chan and sits at a far table and orders the biggest glass of blood wine you guys have*
*grabs a pair of Mugs, and a bottle of BloodWine. Begins walk over to Choco*
aight dude, you want it? Here it is. I would recommend NOT drowning your sorrows in Alcohol, though I'd be a bit of a hypocrit, seeing as I did the exact same thing when faced with the similar predicament you have. But, you don't wanna go that route, man. I hated Rum back in July. Stuff tasted NASTY. since Mia broke up with me, I seem to have found a bit of a liking to it, still. The same for my Crown Royal and Skye. All 80 proof, all with the Bite of a Bull. Seriously, this stuff wil clear your Sinuses better than any Flu medicine. xp
*sets both Mugs and the bloodwine on the table*
But, don't let me tell you what to do.
*pours both mugs*
You're an Adult, you're a Man. We both know this, you can't realy say you're a Man until you've properly dealt with a heartbreak. However...
*pushes a full Mug towards Choco*
What is the "Proper", and "Improper" way of dealing with Heartbreak?
*Lifts other Mug*
so, my friend, cheers, or no? wink

deffinatly cheers...*drinks up hartily*  

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:42 pm
*stops reading her PADD, looks around and sees the bar almost empty*

Hey! Where did everyone go?

Oh, well, I'll be snogging Garak in his shop if anyone needs me... wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:07 pm
Guess what? I'M ALIVE!!! ...Remarkable, isn't it?  

Shuromai

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:37 pm
Shuromai
really? Hmm...
*walks over and scans*
I see nothing of interest here...
*looks closer*
Oh! Duh...this is just a CELL PHONE! No wonder I didn't get any readings, nobodys calling! rofl

(And think, this is me SOBER!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:56 pm
Se Ga Takai
Shuromai
really? Hmm...
*walks over and scans*
I see nothing of interest here...
*looks closer*
Oh! Duh...this is just a CELL PHONE! No wonder I didn't get any readings, nobodys calling! rofl

(And think, this is me SOBER!)

Really? I modified my iPod to take atmospheric readings. *waves it around. It starts playing the 'Muppets Show' theme* ... I think that means it's safe...  

Shuromai

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:19 am
*gets off the defiant and goes to cafe* Ahhhhh, the smell of processed food*stretches and takes a seat* May I have a menu? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:47 am
*walks in for the first time and looks around curiously* "do you serve prime rib here?"  

Saoraan

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:11 am
*hands SeiryokuX a menu* There you go. Let me know if you need anything. Or you could just help yourself. We're very laid back around here. 3nodding

Welcome Saoraan! Hrm... Prime rib, eh? Of a cow? ...Would prime rib of targ be okay? sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:23 pm
I will have heart of targh!and blood wine!lots of blood wine!!!!!  

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

Saoraan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:50 am
Lindira
*hands SeiryokuX a menu* There you go. Let me know if you need anything. Or you could just help yourself. We're very laid back around here. 3nodding

Welcome Saoraan! Hrm... Prime rib, eh? Of a cow? ...Would prime rib of targ be okay? sweatdrop xd

Well... I guess that would be okay for after all Star Trek is about being adventurous... just don't ask me to eat gagh...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:16 am
*runs into the kitchen for a moment and comes back with a huge tray* Okay, heart of targ and two large tankards of blood wine for Choco... (Don't go piloting any shuttles after this, ya hear?) And prime rib of targ for Saoraan. I bet you'll like it. Fresh targ beats out replicated beef any day. 3nodding  

Lindira
Crew

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:31 pm
*enters the bar when she smells klingon food*

Oh, someone is eating tarq tiq!
There's more, Lindira? I would want some.

And blood wine, of course. wink  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games