Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:06 pm
Liz smiled as she took a sip from her own bottle.

"Liz is fine." Loki then persisted in nipping at her hair. "Oh yeah, and this would be Loki, my familiar." She then began to poke the bird in the head to get it away. "He happens to have half of my brain." Loki then took to the air and landed on a high bust of pallas on one of the circular walls.

"Make sure you finish that bottle, it will really help you get rid of bad dreams like the one you just had." She then stood up and began to head for the girl's dormatory, but before she hardly crossed the room she turned on her heel and headed up the stairs to the boy's dormatory.

At this moment, Loki had slipped off to sleep and Liz's fist came crashing down on the seventh year boy's dorm.

"Why am I STILL not hearing any SQUEAKING BED SPRINGS!??"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:29 pm
"Ok Liz" Kathryn said and obeying her orders, she drank the remains of the bottle and looked curiously at the sleeping bird. How could a bird have half her brain? Bird brains are meant to be small... The thought of it even hurt her brain. Placing the bottle in the pocket of her robesfor future reference she walked over to the gilded mirror on the wall, peering into her reflection. She looked a wreck. Her face was pale and clammy, much like the skin in her dreams, and her hair was slightly wet from sweat and clung to her forehead like some diseased sea-weed. Turning around she saw Liz depart and muttered a soft goodnight only to see her back-track and go to the boys dormitories.

"Err... I wouldn't go in there...They might be.." She whispered urgently, not really wanting to finish her sentence.

"Why am I STILL not hearing any SQUEAKING BED SPRINGS!??" Liz said in an almost scolding voice. Kathryn souldn't help but chuckle and chose to follow Liz upstairs, it's not like she wanted to go back to sleep. Smiling at Liz she poked her head in the doorway and gave a little downfallen face to see the two just sitting. She wanted to see the two kiss or do something, but hit herself for thinking that.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:56 pm
"Yes?" Sirius' face fell. He had hoped that if the man had answered him, it would be a statement, an understanding, not another question. He trembled slightly and started to pull away, unsure now more then ever. 'Perhaps...' he thought 'Perhaps he doesn't...doesn't want to be with me any more now that he knows about how I feel for James, despite the fact that I love him more than anything in the world.' He had been pulling away slowly to make it less noticable, when suddenly there was a loud banging on the door.

"Why am I STILL not hearing any SQUEAKING BED SPRINGS!??" Then the door opened and Kathryn peered in, Remus' female friend behind her. He jumped out of Remus' arms quickly and looked around. He looked at Remus.

"Squeaking...bed..." he trailed off and then looked at the other two.

"Go to bed, we have a task tomorrow morning," he said, a bit harsher then he had intended before turning around and storming into the connecting bathroom. He slammed the door shut and locked it, sinking to the cold tiled floor breathing hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:19 pm
Kathryns smile was wiped away in an instant to a look of guilt. Then again, it wasn't all her fault, Liz DID barge in, in the first place... But it didn't matter, Sirius seemed pretty peeved, taking the hint Kathryn stepped back.

"I'm Sorry" She said her head hung, her eyes facing the floor. Turning away swiftly she walked down the stairs, walked across the common room and up her Girls Dormitory stairs quickly, without saying another word. Once she was in her dormitory, she walked into the bathroom. Sleep didn't seem to comforting and instead, she grabbed her pajamas (which were yellow with blue cats and pawprints scattered aroung) and placed them on the counter beside the shower, neatly folded.

"Ahhh" She groaned, as she took of her shoes, her feet aching. Opening the shower curtain and entering the cubicle, she took of her robes and clothes to reveal her thin, scarred body. Chucking them over the top of the shower she turned on the hot water and proceded to wash herself.  

Lunar_Blade

Ahro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:32 am
Liz watched as Sirius stalked off into the nearest bathroom. Liz hung her head sadly.

"Jeez. PMS much?" She said as she walked over to Remus where he was still standing motionless as he watched Sirius take off. Walking up towards him she stood next to him, arms crossed across her chest and then while next to him, elbowed him in the ribs.

"You know. I've got some Zoloft in my bag. Oh, and a few things I think you both can use and have a lot of fun with." She said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:06 am
Remus stared at Liz for a moment, wondering if she'd actually just said what he thought she said. He glanced at the door to the bathroom and sighed. "You know, I'm not used to being the aggressor in a relationship. This is, I don't know what to do in this situation. I..." he glanced over at Liz.

"Let me deal with this, out," he grabbed her arm and led her out into the hall. "Go get some sleep."

Closing the door behind her, he walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. "Sirius, can I come in, please?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:42 am
Liz sighed as she was shoved out the door. As it slammed behind her she then turned, and resting the bottle of Zoloft on the ground she cried, "I'll just leave the Zoloft outside the door!" Rummaging a little further into her bag she pulled out two more bottles. One being a new familiar Nyquil bottle and the other...

"Oh and a bottle of Nyquil, and this rum will do you some good." She said, resting the bottles all in front of the door. "You can always get him drunk." Then taking her leave she headed back to the girl's dorms and knocking first, entered to find the room empty and the sound of a shower running from the bathroom.

"Well, I believe it's safe if I bunk here." She thought outloud as she moved over to one of the beds.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:29 pm
"Sirius, can I come in, please?" Sirius sat on the floor glaring darkly at the wall opposite him. Remus' question came flitering through the door and a thousand replies ran across his head, ranging from not saying anything at all, to screaming Pink Purple Monkeys. Finally he let his head fall back on the door and sighed. Imagining the scenes play out.

Sighing, still on the floor, Sirius moved a bit so he wasn't anywhere near the door when it opened. He kicked off his shoes and removed his robes and tie. He flicked his wand at the door unlocking it. He considered not saying anything at all, but when he remembered the girl's words he rolled his eyes.

"Don't fool yourself into thinking that I'm brooding over being your one night stand or anything like that. Raven Girl just happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time..." he explained quickly. "So unless you've got anything to say other then 'Sirius, you're not just a potential partner in bed, it's more than that' there really is no point."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:36 pm
Remus heard the door unlock. He waited out Sirius' rant. And with a huff of anger, slammed open the bathroom door. "Liz is pushing your ******** buttons!" He yelled. "Damnit Sirius! You of all people should know by now that this is more than a ******** one night stand!" He glared at Sirius to angry to notice the other man's state of undress.

"You're taking Liz to serious, Sirius. And you're not listening to me! I love you! I've been in love with you since I was seventeen! Don't...," Remus collapsed to the floor, panting heavily. "Damnit.

"You know, you're a real idiot," He said after taking a deep breath. "Did you hit your head when you died because I don't remember you ever doubting my words before? ******** you! And you know what; I'm pissed, and you can tell because I'm ******** swearing!"

He took a deep breath stumbled to his feet and walked back into the bedroom.

"Damnit, why does this have to be so difficult?" He asked, falling back onto the bed. "It isn't suppose to be like this, you know? Haven't I been through enough s**t? I was bitten when I was five. I can't hold a job. I've been struggling to survive since I left my parents house. I lost James and Lilly. Then I lost you. And... you came back and I thought," he choked, "I thought, maybe, something good is finally happening to me. But no," he glared at Sirius. "No, you ******** died and left me alone again, and then to top it off; just when I think I've moved on, you show up again, alive and well. And I still don't know how you still managed to live,"

He collapsed back onto the bed, flung his arm across his face, and sighed.

"You know, I'm not mad at you anymore. I don't care because you're alive. I'm happy because you love me, and I love you and... and," he growled, "Liz had to ******** it up with her stupid mind in the gutter."

He took a deep breath, reining his emotions in once more.

"I- I'm tired of being confused and I just want something to make sense. I love you, more than I could possibly explain, you said you loved me and to judge by your reaction, you mean it," He sat up, and looked pleadingly at Sirius. "Can we just leave it at that, and see what happens?"

He sighed.

"You can put your robes back on if you'd like. I'm not expecting sex from you."

OOC: Blame Remus' behavior on the moon it's like PMS only different.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:37 pm
Sirius watched Remus with wide eyes. He felt anger boil up and then disappate, before boiling again. Finally he stood up and followed Remus as the werewolf flung himself down on his bed. He tossed his (rather uncomfortable) robes to one side, remaining in his slacks and shirt listening as Remus yelled at him. Finally Remus stopped and Sirius glared at him.

"I knew you weren't expecting sex from me. Didn't I just finish saying that? Your friend--Liz right? She just happened to run in at the wrong time, it wouldn't have mattered if she screamed out Pink Purple Monkeys!" he growled.

"You think you're confused, imagine me! I'm sorry I'm such a screw up, that I've left you so many times. I'm sorry your life has been nothing but mass chaos, but what else can I do? I've been blamed for something I've never done, I've been dead, I don't know how I'm here, why I'm here. Merlin, I don't even know how I managed to make it to my 30s! My mom was supposed to kill me by age 10, after I ran away she was supposed to kill me. I was supposed to die in the first war, and then in Azkaban, and then I finally, FINALLY died...and now I'm friggen back and I don't even know why! All I know is that I'm in love with you, and it's scary Remus! I'm scared that something horrible is going to happen and I'm going to ******** rip your heart out again and tear it into a million pieces without meaning to." Sirius moved over to Remus' bed and kneeled down next to it. He reached forward and brushed some of Remus' hair back and looked him in the eye.

"Before they came in...I was going to kiss you Remus. I--I wasn't sure though, I wasn't sure if you wanted it, or what would happen, I wasn't sure if you still wanted me after I said all of that. When you asked yes, I was worried that maybe I was right in thinking you didn't want me. Raven Girl...Liz...pounds on the door...and then I lost my nerve. I hated myself in that one moment for thinking that maybe, maybe nothing bad would happen this time. I'm sorry," he whispered leaning forward and brushing his lips against Remus'. He pulled back and looked Remus in the eye for a few seconds before moving back and kissing him again, pressing his lips against the werewolf's a little more firmly. He pulled back and rested his forehead against the other male's, keeping his eyes closed.

"I'm sorry...it's just been one extremely long day...you know?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:34 pm
Onyx_Fire

Severus rolled his eyes to the ceiling.

"I prefer to be the joyless and possibly lifeless wizard I am. And besides, I would think that my peers would get frightened if I all of a sudden enjoyed life a little more as you say," the Potions Master responded.

"Perhaps I will enjoy life 'a little' when I'm no longer chased by annoying reporters," he added.

Draco sighs "maybe you should get a partner, I'm sure they'd have to be more cheery than you!" Draco stands "are we going down or not? Cause frankly I don't want to be here any more"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:52 am
After cleaning herself thoroughly and refreshing her, well... Nether-regions. She chucked on her pajamas in an almost lazy fashion and buttoned up to the neckline. Looking in the mirror she groped under the cabinet for an elastic band.

"Jesus my hairs ********" She muttered in a grumpy way and reached for her wand.
"Severius" She chanted in a bored tone, her hair cut to a shoulder length level. The loose hair falling to the basin. She was dying to get a new style and there it was, choppy shoulder length fuzz. Whoopee. Unlocking teh door and walking briskly out with her hands full of dirty robes, she tossed them in the laundry chute and spotting Liz.

"Oh... H-H-hey" She said, failing to stifle a yawn.  

Lunar_Blade

Ahro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Liz made a careless wave from where she sat up right on the bed.

"I see that Nyquil is finally taking affect." She said with a smile as she rested the sketchbook she had been doodiling in, down on her lap.

"I'm sorry if I came off as rude before. I'm rather blunt at times and I don't really always think before I say something, especially during times when Loki is asleep or unconcious somewhere." She giggled slightly to herself then added, "I bet Sirius really hates me right now. People should be able to joke around sometimes, you know. If you're always to serious then life is rather dull. And I personally don't think you should have to be drunk all the time in order to enjoy life." Bringing her pencil back to the sketchbook she began doodiling once more and finished off saying, "I don't remember Sirius ever being so up tight about things. Especially when it comes to relationships be it het or not." She shook her head. "I'm worried about him. Remus, too."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:12 pm
"A very lond day, indeed," Remus said with a small smile. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I just, I've been under a bit of stress lately, what with the full moon the night after next and..." he pulled away from Sirius. "I'm just not used to getting what I want."

"I think, it might be a good idea if we just went to sleep. Clear the air. I can yell at Liz tomorrow," he suggested. "I...that is," Remus looked hesitantly at Sirius. "you could stay here," he flushed. "Nothing funny. I'm not...eh...just...just stay here, with me...er...I'm not very good at this."

(ooc: yeah for short posts. After the rant, I'm leaning toward my normal, two paragraphs.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:12 pm
"Well get used to it Remmy, I'm...I'll try my best to get you what you want..." Sirius smiled slightly before winking and reverting back to his normal behaviour. He stood up and pushed Remus lightly and playfully.

"Scoot over then you great lump...Unless you'd prefer me to sleep as dog at the end of the bed, you're going to have to make room for me." He joked, sitting on the bed next to Remus.

"And I swear, you kick me once, I'll kick you right back, and out of the bed."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games