Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otherbones

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:10 pm

Hello Hallo
    I'm Cory, more commonly known as Kiki or what ever you'd wish to call me. I love to RP, but I'm shy (to join D' smile . I like odd ball music and bands from France and Canada. Woo` frenchy! I make all my own profiles and do have a working patch. If I correct you on a spelling error please forgive me. I hate spelling errors because I can't spell myself LoL. I'm always questing so if you give me extra gold I might reward you with art...
    or a profile depending on your charity ninja ((!!))

I was going to say I'm new here but isn't that obvious?

I acually like Anime and Manga but I do not do anime and manga based RPs!!
    Ever period (LoL)

If I tell you I have you blame it on the Cardigan Sweater.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:10 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
New to the Guild ? make you first post and introduce your self to the guild!

Hey! I'm Laura but mah friends call me Sparkle.
feel free to pm me with whatever topic you want, i'm always up for talking to new people. ^ ^ heart  

Minuit Amor

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wardevil05

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:24 pm
hi im darknero... u can call me nero nice meeting u all  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:41 am
HIYA I"AM kids711!!!..  

kids711

scremobaby

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:24 am
Hi! First off, let me thank you all so much for giving us newbies a haven. That is so kind of you to look out for us. Also, I'm looking forward to meeting other newbies.

My name is scremobaby, as the name implies, I love scremo rock.

So far, I've mostly just been posting in my journal. It's great to have a place to dump my thoughts. I've also been playing games for gold & bought an angelic fox with my earnings. The timing might have been a bad move.

This brings to a huge favor to ask: I'm gonna be away 13-25 May 2007 & there's a good chance that I won't have internet access. I'm afraid my baby fox is going to starve while I'm gone! Can you all please all feed her when I'm gone? Thanks! I 'd hate to come back to a crying dead baby pet.

Much Love2You!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:30 am
DEAD D0G

Hello Hallo
    I'm Cory, more commonly known as Kiki or what ever you'd wish to call me. I love to RP, but I'm shy (to join D' smile . I like odd ball music and bands from France and Canada. Woo` frenchy! I make all my own profiles and do have a working patch. If I correct you on a spelling error please forgive me. I hate spelling errors because I can't spell myself LoL. I'm always questing so if you give me extra gold I might reward you with art...
    or a profile depending on your charity ninja ((!!))

I was going to say I'm new here but isn't that obvious?

I acually like Anime and Manga but I do not do anime and manga based RPs!!
    Ever period (LoL)

If I tell you I have you blame it on the Cardigan Sweater.

Love your sig. I took a couple of semesters of German during the last summer terms. Can't say I remember much, though.
That's rocks that you hate typos. I'm not ballsy enough to correct anyone, but I usually do run my stuff through Word before posting. That way my typos are intentional.  

scremobaby

Aulay

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:32 am
I am Brittany and love to help out people but I dont know everything even though Ive been here for about a year and because of it I feel stupid asking questions but I figure-out everything when trying to help people!
I like to be random sometimes so I blurt things out blaugh or things like this:
User Image
OwO  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:41 am
HEY! Im a really hard worker. i play soccer 4 my highschool team. i love to draw. just check out my profile for some of my drawings. cool  

zombiecomet

HazrilHaizan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:38 am
hye y'all!!
i'm new to this guild..
u can juz call me RieL..i'm 15..feel free to add me or PM me.. blaugh

i'll try my best to help..
if i can help u,i'll help u..
seriously..
lol..
blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:57 am
Hey my name is Tammy Phantom! I love to help people and I love that people help me back. I am very kind and trustworthy. I am a big Anime/Manga fan. My goal right now is to get the Prism Butterfly Mantila. My last and first quest on Gaia was my Winter Rose quest. A lot of people helped me and because they helped me I helped them with their quests. I hope I can make a lot of friends here!  

TammyPhantom

mystery10101

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:05 pm
Hello. I am a professional opera singer. I love to sing. Does anyone else like to sing?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:11 pm
hi my name is rocco

luis1516

iFrench

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:36 pm
Hi New Here, And New To Gaia. I Hope you welcome me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:49 pm
hi... im Michael... but u can call me Jetfire. um... Anyone here listen to any industrial bands??? (if u dont know what industrial is... well i cant help u there cause its hard to explain.)  

Michael Jetfire

ShenlongArcane

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:52 pm
I'm Bryan, call me by my avi name (well a shotened versiona nyway) I'm 18 and I go to college. eek SCARY!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games