Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:53 pm

Yeah, Im all over the place in R&C and R&CA x]<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:07 pm
I justed joined the guild so i guess its time to introduce meself, Im Noin a anime artist i use ms paint,im currently using open canvas xD,And i hope to get alot better!,I LOOOVVE anime my current fave is Naruto ive been into it for bout 2 1/2 years xD,  

-Hiro_Wanna_Be-

SSJMihoshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:34 pm
Hi everyone! I've been drawing on and off my whole life I suppose, but I only started drawing obessively four or five years ago. I draw in an anime style, but I tend to imitate any style I like, so mine changes a lot. I've tried to make my style slightly more realistic while still keeping the anime influence.
I basically need help cementing my style, and also figuring out male anatomy. @.@ A waist but no hips?! What's up with that?
I use PSP10 or good old fashioned Roseart colored pencils to do my coloring.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:26 pm
Welcome again everyone :3 It's always a pleasure to see new faces.

I hope to see everyone's art too!

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

Anetra_Pendragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:33 am
Hello! I am Anetra. Or, 'Netra. Or, Roger. Or sometimes but less frequently Anetar or Rogetra.
Actually nobody calls me Netra anymore.

... Anyway. I've been drawing... since grade school. I recently quit my job and moved across the country, and now am disasterously seperated from most of my posessions. Very exciting, all of it. I just got my computer back with me a few days ago, so am basking in a solid internet connection and lovingly embracing my tablet.

My hobbies include drawing, and playing NeverwinterNights. Roleplay server, "Gatecrashers", so it's a ... lot like freeform roleplay, but less freeform and more DnD, just, online and with way too many players and no legitimate DM.
It's... like a soap opera. A lot like a soap opera.

I draw my character(s) and my friends characters, mainly, and also commission artwork of them with some degree of regularity. Though, .. less of late with the no job thing, and all.

I spend most of my time listen to what could probably be classified as "entirely too much NiN", and.. yeah. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:53 am
Howdy! I'm CuriousKitty, though everyone calls me Kitty for short, unless you're from RO in which I'm CK.
I'm 16, born Sep. 10th.
I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, but have only made an improvement over the last year, about around the time I decided I would seriously try to draw the human body xD. I tend to draw in an "anime" style since I pretty much suck at realism.
I joined because I really want to improve upon my anatomy, especially male, and my drawings overall. As well as learn techniques and all that good stuff~

Some of my hobbies are reading and writting, drawing (of course), coloring, playing video games, as well as singing and acting. I also like dorama's, and I'm a big softy for sad love stories!

I don't know what else to add, so I guess this is the end of my introduction x3.  

CuriousKitty

Skye River

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:39 pm
*pastes "My name is" sticker on his chef's jacket*

I'm Skye River (or "Skye" for short). I'm a Hawaii born and raised island boy turned Las Vegas desert rat.

I'm a community college student majoring in Computer Graphics. My art background also includes an Associate's Degree in Graphic Design. Freelancing is something I've done for several years and it's something that I love doing.

I'm one of the few mac fanatics you'll meet here on Gaia. Other interests include cooking, playing around my friend's bass guitar, and going to concerts. When it comes to music, I'll listen to almost anything from Bjork to death metal.

Most of the art that I do includes: Fantasy, Anime, Realism, and Vector Art (via Illustrator)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:00 pm
My names Ngan, call me what you like...^^

I love to draw, read manga, sleep, play volleyball, talk to friends and all that junk....O.o I use paper, pencil, tablet, and photoshop...xD

Thats pretty much it... emo

I cant wait to post around this forum...x)

drkwithin

Tarlach Septimus

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:13 am
Zionchild here, Matt IRL, or just Zion for short. I'm 26 years old, working on my Master's degree and licensure in School Counseling. Yes, I picked up drawing a bit late. I started doodling about three years ago because my wife is pretty good at it.

I don't get to draw THAT often, because I have so much schoolwork. When I get the time, I love reading comics and running D&D games. I'm not sure I'll ever really grow up.

Anyway, I'm having a lot of trouble getting good feedback, so I'll be looking for a mentor or two and running a mentee thread. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:26 am

Wow, we have a lot of new members!
OwO; <3

T o x i c` Quiddity

Wispered

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:36 am
Welcome to all the fresh mea- Erm new members. Hello ^_^ Pull up an eisel...tablet...whatever and make yourselves cozy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:35 am

Hey, I'm new here. I joined a few days ago and have been obsessed since!

I've been drawing for as long as I can remember though I didnt start drawing anime till about 6th grade. (I blame Pokemon + DBZ gonk )

I'm currently being homeschooled (because I'm an anti-social geek cool )
    So I'm fortunate to have a lot of tablet time.

I've always believed practice makes perfect and I'm hoping this guild might motivate me to do so because I'm such a slacker!

SlowKidsXing

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:47 am

Hi and welcome! ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:00 am
We're all slackers...or at least I am for sure.
I theorize its an artistic trait. An unfortunate one. Ah well.

Welcome at any rate ^_^  

Wispered

SlowKidsXing

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:06 am
Eejbeej
We're all slackers...or at least I am for sure.
I theorize its an artistic trait. An unfortunate one. Ah well.

Welcome at any rate ^_^

Lol, I havent met many artists who arent procrastinaters now that I think about it.  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games