Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:47 pm
As Zeig was being "distracted" by Hitomi, AIDA(Allen) rushed towards Zeig, shooting out small red pinwheel shaped objects at his avatar. Several others were headed straight for Hitomi. AIDA continued closer to Zeig, ignoring the fact that there were blue flames behind it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:42 pm
"huh? what in the world?!?!" he yelled as he grabbed the pole and slashed at the wheels and looked up.

tri-edge(azure flame kite)- takes out weapons and rushes at kuroneko and slashes her AIDA several times.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:40 am
Hitomi couldn't touch zeig but she try to help. "I want to help him, but I can't!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:59 pm
AIDA(Allen) quickly flew back, after being attacked by Tri-Edge. It stood still, it looked like it was hardly "alive." It slowly moved towards Zeig. "Dammit Zeig! Die already!!" It was in Kuroneko's voice, but it sounded weak.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:51 pm
tri-edge: puts weapons away and holds arm pointing towards the AIDA, and uses data drain on it.

Zieg: "was that kuroneko? hitomi! did you hear kuronekos voice?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:25 pm
AIDA(Allen) quickly disinigrated, as Kuroneko's character appeared, looking unconcious. Her head was titled back, as she floated in the space-like area. Her character was transparent, and was slowly fading away.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:57 pm
zieg: "kuroneko! whats going on?! run from him! hitomi! whats going on?" he yelled as he watched kuroneko fade away  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:24 pm
Kuroneko continued floating in the space area, small black bubbles began coming from Kuroneko's fading character, and quickly headed towards Zeig, her character disolving as AIDA was just about to strike him.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:41 pm
tri-edge noticed the bubbles and appeared in front of the bubbles, striking them with his blades  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:56 pm
The AIDA dissapeared, along with Kuroneko. The space like area returned to inside the church in Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground. Kuroneko's character sprawled out in the center of the room.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:02 pm
as they returned to the holy ground, zieg changed back to normal. tri-edge faded away. "NO! Kuroneko!" zieg yelled as he ran towards her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:55 pm
Kuroneko's character lied there, the player behind her was still concious. She sat up, weakly, her vision was blurry. All she could make out was the familiar faces of Zeig and Hitomi.  

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:15 am
"Kuro! Kuro! Zeig!!" Hitomi banged on her desk! "Why! Why can't i help them dammit!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:39 pm
"hitomi! what are we going to do?" he asked as he sat kuronekos head on his lap. "this is not good. her character is fading, and it looks like healing spells won't work." he said as aura showed up behind him.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:03 pm
"I don't want them to see me anymore.." Kuroneko thought. "I betrayed you guys..I wanted power like a greedy fool. Just leave me here." Her character continued disolving.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff