Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:31 pm
baysidelover
`PrimeRib
baysidelover
hi i'm monica.
i'm 12 years young. [[almost 13!]]
my birthday is october 24th.
my favorite panic! song is the remake they did for this is halloween.
it's amazing and my favorite remake on the cd.

domokun
^
l
l
grr!

hehe.

They did a great cover for that song. =D Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

yeahh.
i was searching around and saw the video of them performing it in studio and went crazy.
this was a while ago though.
when i was really obsessed with panic.
i just love them now.

surprised I don't think I've seen that video.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:32 pm
fall_out_princess
Hey there! I'm Lindsey (or Linz) and I'm 14 (I'll be 15 on Dec. 5) and I live in Indiana.

My fave Panic! songs are 'Lying is the most fun a girl can have...', 'Camisado' and 'London Beckoned songs about money...'. I think I bought their CD in October/November of '06? I don't know. My fave member is Brenden, but I love all of them too!! My little sister loves them too.

My other fave bands are- McFLY, Fall Out Boy, blink 182, My Chemical Romance, and any other Alternative stuff. If you know anyother good bands, PM me with some and I'll listen to them, cuz I can never get enough music!

Well, I think thats it!
-Linz

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:34 pm
kayeeellssseeewhy
Hi! My name's Kelsey, most people call me Kels. I'm 14, gonna be 15 in September. I'll be a freshman when school starts back up again. I love Brendon the most out of the entire band, but he's nothing without the band. =] My favorite P!atD songs are "There's a good reason..", "Camisado" and "Nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks." =] goooooddd songs..anyways!!! I love music, it IS life. I play softball and volleyball, and I love to read. Other than that I occasionally rp.

My other fav. bands are: Fall Out Boy, The Almost, and McFly. Don't get me wrong, I love music and other bands a lot, but they just don't seem to get my attention like these do.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 A lot of people think that I don't listen to any other music besides Panic!, just because they are my favorite band. I know how you feel. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:07 pm
Chuu. I got an invitation to this guild a couple o' minutes ago. (:

Name's Katherine, I'll be 17 in July, and I live in Montreal (Canada). I'm not a die-hard P!ATD fan, but I really enjoy their music - and, let's face it, the rosevest was ******** hot at the time.

I got into Panic! ages ago (okay, maybe not that long), back when Pete kept namedropping them. Therefore I checked them out. Weeks later, P!ATD lyrics had invaded everyone's LiveJournal icons, and the over-exposure got me into buying downloading their CD. I thought they were pretty damn cool, and their songs kept me from falling asleep while on my summer job. :D

I listen to a great deal of music, mostly rock, punk and electronica. My all-time favorite bands/artists are Green Day, AFI, The Academy Is, Placebo, Brand New, Queen and Bowie. Right now I'm also hooked on Bauhaus, Timo Maas, The Teenagers, Gym Class Heroes, Cobra Starship (Ryland ftw!), Fugazi, Jawbreaker and The Prodigy.

When I grow up I want to make designs for bands, and also make electronic music. At the moment I write a lot, mostly fanfiction (gasp!), and I'm reading a book called House Of Leaves. I'm graduating from high school next week.

<3

Peroxyde

Cafreak13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:31 pm
hi im mally! ^.^ >.< =^.^=  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:47 pm
Hi, my name is Kayla. I am 14 years old and in the ninth grade. Well my first day of high school isn't till august but I passed 8th grade so I'm in ninth now. Anyway, there's something u should kno about me. I am autistic. Autism is a learning disability that can make u not catch on like others. It can also mess with ur emotions. Well, I been a P!ATD fan since 7th grade. My fav songs from them r Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off and I write sins not tragedies. Idk which 1 I like better lol. Anywayz, I'm looking forward to making friends in this guild. L8rz. smile  

Wishes out of Airplanes

BabyLeopard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:11 pm
My name is Bernie. 16 almost 17. I just really love all types of music. MTV got me into p!atd. Oh well....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:40 pm
Peroxyde

Name's Katherine, I'll be 17 in July, and I live in Montreal (Canada). I'm not a die-hard P!ATD fan, but I really enjoy their music - and, let's face it, the rosevest was ******** hot at the time.

I got into Panic! ages ago (okay, maybe not that long), back when Pete kept namedropping them. Therefore I checked them out. Weeks later, P!ATD lyrics had invaded everyone's LiveJournal icons, and the over-exposure got me into buying downloading their CD. I thought they were pretty damn cool, and their songs kept me from falling asleep while on my summer job. :D

I listen to a great deal of music, mostly rock, punk and electronica. My all-time favorite bands/artists are Green Day, AFI, The Academy Is, Placebo, Brand New, Queen and Bowie. Right now I'm also hooked on Bauhaus, Timo Maas, The Teenagers, Gym Class Heroes, Cobra Starship (Ryland ftw!), Fugazi, Jawbreaker and The Prodigy.

When I grow up I want to make designs for bands, and also make electronic music. At the moment I write a lot, mostly fanfiction (gasp!), and I'm reading a book called House Of Leaves. I'm graduating from high school next week.

<3

"I'm not a die-hard P!ATD fan, but I really enjoy their music - and, let's face it, the rosevest was ******** hot at the time."

rofl That made my day.

What do you mean by making designs for bands?
Congratulations on graduating!

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:42 pm
Mally753
hi im mally! ^.^ >.< =^.^=

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:49 pm
Aerogurl2011
Hi, my name is Kayla. I am 14 years old and in the ninth grade. Well my first day of high school isn't till august but I passed 8th grade so I'm in ninth now. Anyway, there's something u should kno about me. I am autistic. Autism is a learning disability that can make u not catch on like others. It can also mess with ur emotions. Well, I been a P!ATD fan since 7th grade. My fav songs from them r Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off and I write sins not tragedies. Idk which 1 I like better lol. Anywayz, I'm looking forward to making friends in this guild. L8rz. smile

Ohhh cool. I had an autistic kid in my English class last year. He was UBER smart, and could remember like, everything. =D Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:50 pm
BabyLeopard
My name is Bernie. 16 almost 17. I just really love all types of music. MTV got me into p!atd. Oh well....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:11 pm
`PrimeRib
Peroxyde

<3

"I'm not a die-hard P!ATD fan, but I really enjoy their music - and, let's face it, the rosevest was ******** hot at the time."

rofl That made my day.

I once made a MySpace layout for a band named Tattooed Millionaires, and I worked on their street team graphics. I also made the logo of Californian band Scarlet Rose, the one that's on their kick drum. I really enjoy doing that, so I'm hoping to eventually get contracts to design websites and logos and merchandise for bands.

Peroxyde

O_oBeYoNd_the_GrAvEo_O

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:26 am
Hellooo..

Name:Michael but call me Mikey (kay?)
Favorite song:CAMISADO! The chorus gets me pumped everytime i here it!! and i love the cover (well remake really) of this is halloween
Favorite Member:Ryan ross (awesome eye art)
My other favorite bands include:
My chemical romance
Fall out boy
Simple Plan
Yellowcard
Greenday
Switchfoot
Pensive
and Bowling for soup

aaaand i guess thats about it for me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:20 pm
Peroxyde
`PrimeRib
Peroxyde

<3

rofl That made my day.

I once made a MySpace layout for a band named Tattooed Millionaires, and I worked on their street team graphics. I also made the logo of Californian band Scarlet Rose, the one that's on their kick drum. I really enjoy doing that, so I'm hoping to eventually get contracts to design websites and logos and merchandise for bands.

Ohh, wow. That's so cool!

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:21 pm
O_oBeYoNd_the_GrAvEo_O
Hellooo..

Name:Michael but call me Mikey (kay?)
Favorite song:CAMISADO! The chorus gets me pumped everytime i here it!! and i love the cover (well remake really) of this is halloween
Favorite Member:Ryan ross (awesome eye art)
My other favorite bands include:
My chemical romance
Fall out boy
Simple Plan
Yellowcard
Greenday
Switchfoot
Pensive
and Bowling for soup

aaaand i guess thats about it for me 3nodding

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games