Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:25 am
Alright, time to let off some steam.

((This is aimed at my ex, by the way.))

You got expelled and lied about it. So alright. I knew you lied about it, and I tried to let it go. But then you had the nerve to try to manipulate everyone to feel bad for you when we both know you DID steal the keys? That's bit much. And then you get to your new school and you make new friends. I try to be there for you and be happy for you. But then you start talking about people you like, and I'm still in a relationship with you. Yeah, thanks. I love you too, b***h.

So we broke up. And you know what? I hope I hurt you. I really do. That way you can feel the same amount of pain I felt. I hope my words cut through you like daggers in the way your little rants about your crushes cut through me.

And now I unblock you and you tell me you got laid. You whore. I get the feeling now you only wanted to go out with me to get in my pants. And that would make sense too, you slut. You tell me about all the girls you practically ******** during school now. Our relationship meant nothing, did it? If it did, you wouldn't have treated me like a b***h and not cared about me when we were going out, and you wouldn't be telling me this now. You are the biggest whore, slut, and ******** I have ever met and I really hope you die.

::sigh::

'Kay, rant over.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

MOD66

.yumi eternity.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:47 am
Shut up damn it!!!!! You don't understand how we're feeling!!! So don't just talk to us like you know everything!!!!!! She paid for that ******** waste-of-money yearbook herself!!!!!!!!! NOT HER PARENTS GOT THAT??!!!! You should be glad that she's putting it through such a honorable ceremony damn it!!!!!!!!! She can rip the damned yearbook in half if she wants to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell it means more when she gives the other half to me instead of just having a crappy yearbook full of the same people over and over because they know someone in the staff!!!!!!!!!!! We're having a bond over the yearbook!!!! What's so special about getting people to sign it saying "Have a nice summer." "Don't ever change." blah blah blah what a load of crap!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:26 am
If you are going to leave, then leave. Don't ******** b***h and moan about not liking the place, just leaving without trying to start s**t.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:55 am
If you're going to talk about me behind me back, make sure you've got it right scream put the freaking crack pipe DOWN before you mouth off to my friends about me, thank you so much, there's a reason why I don't talk about myself, it's because people like you ******** things up when they talk about me stressed Wanna know why I don't trust people? It's because of things exactly like that, you spreading ******** lies about me that you think is true. Now I have to clean up your ******** mess before I leave, great. So wonderful to have people's last memory of me telling them that what you said isn't true, and probably make them think it is. Fan-bloody-tastic. Thankyou, you're the best friend a girl could ever have.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:38 pm
I have nothing particular to say but this did say rant box so I thought that I would just go ahead and tpye away on what was on my mind. Today it is The Critic. You know, I know you writers and other artist do, that voice that you can hear telling you how much the work you just did sucks and how much of a waste of time it was. It would seem that I can never get anything done with this voice in my head. I read a book that just says to ignore it till I get to the final stage in the process but it seems so overwhelming...like everyone I know fictional and real are telling me, "you can't succeed" and all I can do is believe them. Who am I not to believe them. I love stories and I kind of guess I am afriad that I can never match up to my idol, Koji Suzuki. Think small, think small. Maybe if I do not think of this as my career anymore and just as my pleasure it will come to my and my voices will be hushed or at least softened, but the thing is, is that I get a bit obsessive about wording, style, details, etc. I have the ideas but everything is against me in sharing them. I want to write fiction but I may have to settle for personal essays, they seem to flow out of me (especially when it is the subject of hateful things; I can go on and on about that, complaining comes natural to me I guess). I will probably end up in a nightmare job like technical writing. eek. The type of writing where a lack of creativity is not only suggested but demanded. I heard that if you read poetry before you write it is suppose to put you into a "literary state" due to it's focus on imagery. I have to try that tomorrow...or maybe not, it is late and I Have to get up early. I probably will not be able to concentrate on anything. I should try it soon though. Maybe go with my Basho or Poe poems. Hmmm...Kind of got sidetracked there, back to The Critic. He is such a pain. Well, I could go on my I am starting to fall asleep at the keyboard and I am sure you are sick of hearing my rant on and on about nothing, so...Sayonara!

Kagura Nakamura

Alex_The_Strange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:52 pm
why can't my parents just shut the ******** up about how i look or dress. this is the way i wanna dress, the way i wanna look, the way i wanna wear my make up, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! damn , i'm so sick of always being told off by them, my favorite color is black, who are they to cahnge that? why can't i buy all the black clothes i want? i buy them with my own money, dammit! why can't they stop bitching about it like i'm gonna change the way i look. i'm not gonna go buying light & colorful clothes just coz they say so. i don't want those clothes. why don't they leave me alone? they think i lock myself up too much. so what? i'm just anti social. it's me, who i am. ******** IT!!!!!!!!!!! evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:06 pm
I CAN'T BELIEVE DIR IN GREY IS GOING MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear God, is NOTHING sacred anymore???!!!! The next thing you know they'll be playing Pierrot on MTV!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAAAAAAAAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! Shinya is MINE! Die is MINE!! Hell will FREEZE over THRICE before I let you take them away from me!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! *douses mainstream producers in gasoline & roasts them over a wildfire until they are nothing but crispy ashes*
BURN! BURN! BURN IN HELL YOU CONFORMIST PIGS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*twitch* *twitch*
*dies*  

.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.

Crumbly Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Lady_Anastasia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:54 pm
Quote:
I CAN'T BELIEVE DIR IN GREY IS GOING MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear God, is NOTHING sacred anymore???!!!! The next thing you know they'll be playing Pierrot on MTV!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAAAAAAAAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! Shinya is MINE! Die is MINE!! Hell will FREEZE over THRICE before I let you take them away from me!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! *douses mainstream producers in gasoline & roasts them over a wildfire until they are nothing but crispy ashes*
BURN! BURN! BURN IN HELL YOU CONFORMIST PIGS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*twitch* *twitch*
*dies*

Wow, that was good. rofl

But do tell. Dir en Grey going mainstream, and Pierrot on MTV? Am I totally oblivious to something here....?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:52 pm
AlexSakuraPendragon
why can't my parents just shut the ******** up about how i look or dress. this is the way i wanna dress, the way i wanna look, the way i wanna wear my make up, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! damn , i'm so sick of always being told off by them, my favorite color is black, who are they to cahnge that? why can't i buy all the black clothes i want? i buy them with my own money, dammit! why can't they stop bitching about it like i'm gonna change the way i look. i'm not gonna go buying light & colorful clothes just coz they say so. i don't want those clothes. why don't they leave me alone? they think i lock myself up too much. so what? i'm just anti social. it's me, who i am. ******** IT!!!!!!!!!!! evil evil evil

Omg...thats so true...all i hear every day i go to the breakfast table is why cant you cut your hair...you look like a girl...why do you have to always wear black...why cant you be normal like your brother...play football like every other german kid we know,wear the clothes we want you to wear and go BAAAAH BAAAAH BAAAAH like all the other mindless sheep that wander the city,trying to fit a norm handed down on them by their peers. ******** CRAP s**t! Y cant i lock my door without em suddenly busting in by using the spare key without even knocking...what do they think im doing in there,snorting crack?! And when im doing nothing they still keep on bitching. Every single second of my freaking existence...and when im finnaly leaving to back to germany to work and fullfill my dream all i get that i could never do it,that im a loser just because i dropped out of college. And the reason y i dropped out? Filipino dumb a** teachers prejudicing me cuz 1.) im german, so im instantly a freaking nazi and 2. im gothic in a catholic country,studying in a catholic school. did i have a choice? no! cuz every ******** school here is catholic! so teachers keep on bitching too how im a bad influence to younger people,during mass im forced to sit at the back. so when i stopped school,i was instantly labeled a ******** foul up reject,a waste of time and money. So now that im going to germany,i wont get a single cent from them to start my life there.  

YuukiRendar

Ndoki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:31 am
Oddly enough, the first person to teach me the definition of ranting, was a goth.

*Clears throat.* There's nothing I hate more than skin goths! What does that mean? Wannabes! The people who give us a bad name! I hate little tween preps who wear dark clothes and fishnets like they saw on Bratz and prance around like anorexic mentally handicapped ballet dancers. I hate the little emo boys and girls or kids who don't know how to get positive attention, and start cutting themselves and calling themselves goths because they are going to commit suicide and they like death. I can't stand those giving satanism a bad name (I talked to a genuine satanist who specified that they don't actually worship satan) and people like marilyn manson, which act smart, yet stupidly scare most people away with cheap attention-whoring. I abhor those who feel if they wear black, talk about death, pretend to like the dark, and have issues with depression and acceptance, call themselves goth! I'm really not a fan of juggalos who paint their faces in makeup that resembles the paint I used to cover my cieling and follow a religion based off an idiotic band that decided to make a new version of karma with an emo twist to appeal to teens. I wear color most of the time, I like disco, techno, rave, opera, heavy metal, death metal, classic rock, hard rock, soft rock, comedy and every other type of music, not just bahaus or korn or slipknot or papa roach. I stopped listening to them when I was 14. I despise evanescense making all their sounds sound the same, singing about the most depressing crap they can think of to come off as goth. I hate people who call themselves vampires because they act or say they like drinking blood or draining other things from other people. Until I see someone flying through the air, live forever young, have naturally red eyes (and not be an albino) be able to grow incredibly long canines, and instantly burst into flame under a ray of light, I refuse to believe in them, only people who practice vampiric tendancies for shock value or attention, or very VERY few people with a legitimate disease that requires hemoglobin and get such injections from a hospital. I abhor sony and microsoft (although sony moreso) because of their unoriginality and underhanded strategies. I hate that sony can go on record and say they didn't rip anything off, they were researching it (pick whichever idea, it's always the same story) for years and just HAPPENED to announce it after Nintendo did, and then show some halfass ripoff a week later that looks like someone made in their basement overnight, and keep a straight face while doing so. I hate that Sony and MS are looking at video games in a linear direction, always more and more graphics, and more and more buttons, wheras Nintendo thinks about fun and innovation, and then Sony ripping on them saying Nintendo is kiddy or gimmicky or not coming up with anything original. I hate Sony fanboys who say Nintendo doesn't make mature games. What about perfect dark? Sony wanted them. What about Konker's Bad Fur Day? That was the most adult-oriented game I have ever seen. It's the only game I have ever heard of that promotes nudity and adult situations, without resorting to a 'hot chocolate' mod or anything like that. Kiddy my a**. I hate that the Mods at the Nintendo.com forums treat me like a bunch of jackasses, and nobody seems to be able to carry on a decent debate, let alone read my carefully thought out theories, just because they are long or contradict their beliefs. I hate that I have searched for almost a year and can't find any decent roleplayers on gaia, and the few that I have found don't even roleplay anymore. I hate futureshop for reformatting my computer and losing EVERYTHING, including all the pictures I had of all my friends, everything I wrote, all the coding I did, and even the book I was writing, without even getting my permission. I hate people treating me like a child, like the past few weeks with my applying at jobs, telling me how to go about that, even though I have been employed for over 5 years at a little under a dozen jobs, have taken about 5 different courses about jobs (mostly because I had to) and already have all the little rules and tricks memorized, even down to proper body language at a job interview, yet apparently I can't edit my resume, print off a few copies, or even set my alarm clock, without people nagging me. I used to wake up at 5:20 EVERY MORNING FOR A YEAR! I think I can wake up for one measly job application! I can't stand my freaking ex girlfriends. I can't believe I screwed up so badly as to even consider dating them, and then have them walk all over me like they did. I hate my freaking memory, that it can remember every painful thing they have done to me, haunting me, even from four years ago, and yet I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night. I hate that I don't know more about the mysteries of life, and I hate that what I do know, is so hard to share and pass on. I hate that I feel like all my experienced will fade away with my life when I die and I hate that people who are older than me, when finding out my age, automatically assume I can't know the things I do. I hate how people treat me like a damned psyche major with a PhD and the wisdom of the ages, until I reveal my age, and then become everyone's whipping boy. Most of all I HATE that I learned how to be happy and accepting about everything, so even while ranting about all of this, I have a smile in my heart and know deep down that most of this stuff I am accepting of or have learned to deal with, at least enough to get by and be happy about it. It's like being perfectly happy and content while someone is pounding your face in, or completely hating someone even though you know deep down you love them. I'd be really pissed off if I wasn't so damned enlightened! Arrg!

Sorry if I pissed anyone off with any of that... but MAN that felt good. I can't remember the last time I ranted that much. xd

Man I should totally quote that sentence.

edit: oh yeah, and I hate bratz with a passion, I hate the sexualization of 12 year old girls, I hate men and the chauvanistic name they give the rest of us, and I hate living dead dolls, and everything else that is 'gothic mainstream'. That's an oxymoron! People who shop at hot topic aren't goth! True goths either make their own clothes, buy clothes at thrift stores and tailor them, or get 'regular' clothes and combine them in a way that they like and make them gothic, or know that you don't have to wear black to be goth in the first place. So many people complain about the stereotypes they get, and then go and dress in clothes and wear makeup and act the exact same way the stereotypes say! Goth is about being yourself and original! Wearing black and fishnets and chains and piercings like everyone else isn't original!

Woah.. I just had an epiphany.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:43 pm
I am going to kill and eat my cat/kitten. ********. I have studies to do and she ******** jumps on my bare skin legs and starts climbing. wtf? It isn't a rare occurance. Sitting here typing this she has attempted it 3 times. 3 ******** times ... ugh .. ack. .. I hate you. In the microwave you gooooo

ieatyourtclol

Ndoki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:59 pm
Yeah.. that's why I'm more of a dog person myself.

Edit: Also a small essay/rant all in one here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:20 pm
Ndoki
Oddly enough, the first person to teach me the definition of ranting, was a goth.

*Clears throat.* There's nothing I hate more than skin goths! What does that mean? Wannabes! The people who give us a bad name! I hate little tween preps who wear dark clothes and fishnets like they saw on Bratz and prance around like anorexic mentally handicapped ballet dancers. I hate the little emo boys and girls or kids who don't know how to get positive attention, and start cutting themselves and calling themselves goths because they are going to commit suicide and they like death. I can't stand those giving satanism a bad name (I talked to a genuine satanist who specified that they don't actually worship satan) and people like marilyn manson, which act smart, yet stupidly scare most people away with cheap attention-whoring. I abhor those who feel if they wear black, talk about death, pretend to like the dark, and have issues with depression and acceptance, call themselves goth! I'm really not a fan of juggalos who paint their faces in makeup that resembles the paint I used to cover my cieling and follow a religion based off an idiotic band that decided to make a new version of karma with an emo twist to appeal to teens. I wear color most of the time, I like disco, techno, rave, opera, heavy metal, death metal, classic rock, hard rock, soft rock, comedy and every other type of music, not just bahaus or korn or slipknot or papa roach. I stopped listening to them when I was 14. I despise evanescense making all their sounds sound the same, singing about the most depressing crap they can think of to come off as goth. I hate people who call themselves vampires because they act or say they like drinking blood or draining other things from other people. Until I see someone flying through the air, live forever young, have naturally red eyes (and not be an albino) be able to grow incredibly long canines, and instantly burst into flame under a ray of light, I refuse to believe in them, only people who practice vampiric tendancies for shock value or attention, or very VERY few people with a legitimate disease that requires hemoglobin and get such injections from a hospital. I abhor sony and microsoft (although sony moreso) because of their unoriginality and underhanded strategies. I hate that sony can go on record and say they didn't rip anything off, they were researching it (pick whichever idea, it's always the same story) for years and just HAPPENED to announce it after Nintendo did, and then show some halfass ripoff a week later that looks like someone made in their basement overnight, and keep a straight face while doing so. I hate that Sony and MS are looking at video games in a linear direction, always more and more graphics, and more and more buttons, wheras Nintendo thinks about fun and innovation, and then Sony ripping on them saying Nintendo is kiddy or gimmicky or not coming up with anything original. I hate Sony fanboys who say Nintendo doesn't make mature games. What about perfect dark? Sony wanted them. What about Konker's Bad Fur Day? That was the most adult-oriented game I have ever seen. It's the only game I have ever heard of that promotes nudity and adult situations, without resorting to a 'hot chocolate' mod or anything like that. Kiddy my a**. I hate that the Mods at the Nintendo.com forums treat me like a bunch of jackasses, and nobody seems to be able to carry on a decent debate, let alone read my carefully thought out theories, just because they are long or contradict their beliefs. I hate that I have searched for almost a year and can't find any decent roleplayers on gaia, and the few that I have found don't even roleplay anymore. I hate futureshop for reformatting my computer and losing EVERYTHING, including all the pictures I had of all my friends, everything I wrote, all the coding I did, and even the book I was writing, without even getting my permission. I hate people treating me like a child, like the past few weeks with my applying at jobs, telling me how to go about that, even though I have been employed for over 5 years at a little under a dozen jobs, have taken about 5 different courses about jobs (mostly because I had to) and already have all the little rules and tricks memorized, even down to proper body language at a job interview, yet apparently I can't edit my resume, print off a few copies, or even set my alarm clock, without people nagging me. I used to wake up at 5:20 EVERY MORNING FOR A YEAR! I think I can wake up for one measly job application! I can't stand my freaking ex girlfriends. I can't believe I screwed up so badly as to even consider dating them, and then have them walk all over me like they did. I hate my freaking memory, that it can remember every painful thing they have done to me, haunting me, even from four years ago, and yet I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night. I hate that I don't know more about the mysteries of life, and I hate that what I do know, is so hard to share and pass on. I hate that I feel like all my experienced will fade away with my life when I die and I hate that people who are older than me, when finding out my age, automatically assume I can't know the things I do. I hate how people treat me like a damned psyche major with a PhD and the wisdom of the ages, until I reveal my age, and then become everyone's whipping boy. Most of all I HATE that I learned how to be happy and accepting about everything, so even while ranting about all of this, I have a smile in my heart and know deep down that most of this stuff I am accepting of or have learned to deal with, at least enough to get by and be happy about it. It's like being perfectly happy and content while someone is pounding your face in, or completely hating someone even though you know deep down you love them. I'd be really pissed off if I wasn't so damned enlightened! Arrg!

Sorry if I pissed anyone off with any of that... but MAN that felt good. I can't remember the last time I ranted that much. xd

Man I should totally quote that sentence.

edit: oh yeah, and I hate bratz with a passion, I hate the sexualization of 12 year old girls, I hate men and the chauvanistic name they give the rest of us, and I hate living dead dolls, and everything else that is 'gothic mainstream'. That's an oxymoron! People who shop at hot topic aren't goth! True goths either make their own clothes, buy clothes at thrift stores and tailor them, or get 'regular' clothes and combine them in a way that they like and make them gothic, or know that you don't have to wear black to be goth in the first place. So many people complain about the stereotypes they get, and then go and dress in clothes and wear makeup and act the exact same way the stereotypes say! Goth is about being yourself and original! Wearing black and fishnets and chains and piercings like everyone else isn't original!

Woah.. I just had an epiphany.

*applauds* that was by far the best rant on the page. It's annoying as ******** when your beliefs mess with your head isn't it *grins* I know that pain for myself sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games