Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
..:*|[Priea's Midnight TekTeks]|*:.. she liiivvveeesssss! :O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of GAIA's items that can only be bought with Cash?
  It's okay.
  They're selling out.
  There should be the option to buy it other than from the Marketplace. Hello, inflation anyone?
  I don't care either way.
View Results

Priea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:58 pm
I will not be online as much due to a personal issue. I will still get online, but orders will be slower. I apologize ahead of time for any inconvience, but it's important for me to spend some time on this part of my life. Thank you for your orders~ I'll be on to check at LEAST once a week. <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
#FFFFFF Complex Band
Angelic Microphone
Angelic Pendant
Blacklight Gloves
Blacklight Punk Sock
Blacklight Tube Top
Jenny's Sweet Open-Toe Shoes
Neo Ribbon
Pink Ribbon Skirt
Silver Bracelet
Silver Hoop Earrings
Silver Promise Ring
Winged Anklets

Estimated Total: 1,203,362 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 09 February 2007)
Please rate this, too. Sorry if it's too expensive (way over the price range sweatdrop ).  

Reenada

Reenada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:05 pm
Thanks for the teks!I like them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:00 am
Since I've begged for so many tekteks from you already XD, and even done some for you (even though they sucked because I had no time to do better ones XD), I'll now ask for rate! :'D Hurray!

Not for my current avi, it just... is... what it is... But my dream avatar perhaps?

Rate it, tell me what you like about it, and what you don't. Any suggestions would be great. :]

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Reenada

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:37 am

Item List:
Flower Crown
Gift of the Goddess
Gold Bracelet
Gold Hoop Earrings
Leather Punk Miniskirt
Parisian Yellow Fan
Raptor Fire Top
Warm Starter Sandals
Winged Anklets

Estimated Total: 550,112 Gold, 20,000 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 11 February 2007)
I have taken into consideration your previous suggestions-except the price range-those winged anklets have tyotally caught my eye! Sorry to ask you the same old thing...please, rate it!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:50 am
Reenada

Item List:
#FFFFFF Complex Band
Angelic Microphone
Angelic Pendant
Blacklight Gloves
Blacklight Punk Sock
Blacklight Tube Top
Jenny's Sweet Open-Toe Shoes
Neo Ribbon
Pink Ribbon Skirt
Silver Bracelet
Silver Hoop Earrings
Silver Promise Ring
Winged Anklets

Estimated Total: 1,203,362 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 09 February 2007)
Please rate this, too. Sorry if it's too expensive (way over the price range sweatdrop ).
This is pretty darn good. 3nodding I usually stray from sets, but it's not too bad here. They match the hair fairly well, but the hair is slightly neon. I like the smile on the darker skin because it looks pink and matches the pink you have in the avatar. Neo's Ribbon is a darker shade of pink though and while I see you tried to match gold on top and bottom, the goldon the bottom makes it heavy because it's thicker. The #FFFFFF Complex Band is a purer white (or white & gray) so it clashes a bit with the white-blue of the Angelic Microphone Tweeters and Winged Anklets. Overall, a good job-- 7.5/10

Priea

Priea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:05 am
Amitie
Since I've begged for so many tekteks from you already XD, and even done some for you (even though they sucked because I had no time to do better ones XD), I'll now ask for rate! :'D Hurray!

Not for my current avi, it just... is... what it is... But my dream avatar perhaps?

Rate it, tell me what you like about it, and what you don't. Any suggestions would be great. :]
You've got to be my most frequent customer! XD heart (And your tekteks didn't suck xP)
Lessee...
You have a good balance of colours here. Your Kiki Kitty matches the white of the doll ears and you have the slight pink to match, though there's more in the ears and creates a focal point there. It's fine if that's where you want it to be. 3nodding I love that you matched the different shades of blue throughout the avatar (the Ahhrr!! Decor Vest is a tad off, but it emphasizes how the shades vary), and you have a good amount of skin showing, considering your face isn't covered. (Most people cover all but the face xD) You have the concentration of green in the face with the eyes and Emerald Forehead Jewel, but the two greens are different and create an awkward contrast. I'm not sure which eye colour would go with it better though...maybe style 5. x3 If you want to spread out the green, a Fresh Grass Skirt would give a small amount of green on the bottom. (But that's really expensive and you're already questing for the Staff of the Angels @x@; ) So overall, an 8/10.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:16 am
Reenada

Item List:
Flower Crown
Gift of the Goddess
Gold Bracelet
Gold Hoop Earrings
Leather Punk Miniskirt
Parisian Yellow Fan
Raptor Fire Top
Warm Starter Sandals
Winged Anklets

Estimated Total: 550,112 Gold, 20,000 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 11 February 2007)
I have taken into consideration your previous suggestions-except the price range-those winged anklets have tyotally caught my eye! Sorry to ask you the same old thing...please, rate it!
It's all good~
This is probably the best one yet. whee

The skin tone is perfect for the gold tones you have going throughout. The colours all seem matched fairly well, one of the the only things that caught my eye is the green in the eyes because there's none in the avatar. (There seems to be a VERY light tint of green in the Gift of the Goddess, but my eyes may just be tricking me XD) The other are the Winged Anklets. While teh gold of them is perfect, the white stands out a bit as it's alone. What first comes to mind (but I'm not postive of atm) are the Flower Wrist Band and Elegant Veil (Love is Blind) pose or Mini Angel Wings. 3nodding Overall, 8.5/10

Priea

Priea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:35 pm
And with that, I'm all caught up. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:46 am
    ninja

Priea

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:13 am
Priea
Amitie

You've got to be my most frequent customer! XD heart (And your tekteks didn't suck xP)
Lessee...
You have a good balance of colours here. Your Kiki Kitty matches the white of the doll ears and you have the slight pink to match, though there's more in the ears and creates a focal point there. It's fine if that's where you want it to be. 3nodding I love that you matched the different shades of blue throughout the avatar (the Ahhrr!! Decor Vest is a tad off, but it emphasizes how the shades vary), and you have a good amount of skin showing, considering your face isn't covered. (Most people cover all but the face xD) You have the concentration of green in the face with the eyes and Emerald Forehead Jewel, but the two greens are different and create an awkward contrast. I'm not sure which eye colour would go with it better though...maybe style 5. x3 If you want to spread out the green, a Fresh Grass Skirt would give a small amount of green on the bottom. (But that's really expensive and you're already questing for the Staff of the Angels @x@; ) So overall, an 8/10.
Thanks! :] Wow I rule. 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:24 am
I was bored, so I made you a Valentine Tektek. XD

Item List:
Ballerinas Circlet
Berry Snug Layered Tees
Doll Ears
Drop Dead Gorgeous Dusk Heels
Drop Dead Gorgeous Rose Skull Earrings
Light Purple Leg Warmers
Parisian Red Fan
Pink Ribbon Skirt
Pink Scarf
Red Class Sock

Estimated Total: 13,692 Gold, 20,000 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 13 February 2007)

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100

Priea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:24 pm
Thank you~ it's cute. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:44 am
i want to be
    your
favorite hello
& your
hardest
    goodbye...

heart Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! heart

Priea

Trivoletsky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:19 am
Please rate me. :]  
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games