Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Konomi could not help but clap her hands with joy. She was excited.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:20 pm
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! biggrin
When Cody was looking for the bedrooms upstairs, he had his first encounter with a ghost. It came suddenly. The ghost was a small girl, about ten, she smiled at him, and disappeared as quickly as she came. He found a bedroom, seemingly empty, and unoccupied by spiritual guests. He yelled downstairs, "I found a room! I'll be staying here!" He set all of his things down. And put up a picture of him and his family. He smiled, and went off to bed.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:02 pm
((Sorry I was gone for a while!))

Aerunai laughed. "What floor were you on?" she asked. "There are only a few funny ones, I'll tell you that. Oh, and if you see one of a little girl, stay away from her. She... She's like my mother, and likes to lure my friends away and turn them against me. Let's just say.." she smiled shyly. "I dont have very good relationships with any of my family, especially my mother and sister. My sister died and now she's that ghost, so just stay away." Aerunai looked at Shaedon. "Do you want anything for breakfast?" The maid smiled at him and nodded, waiting politely for his answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 pm
kono ate her breakfast ot tasted amzing. "This.. is the.. best stuff ever.." she said between bites. She cocked her head "Im.. sorry.. about your... mom and sister... But Karma.... will.....get ...'em."
Kono decided to give up on conversation and to eat hte food before her. She sipped the coco, it had whiped creame and other cool things in it.  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:57 pm
Aerunai giggled. "I'm glad you like the food. Our maids try their best." She ighed. "And, it's ok. I hated the lot of them.... Except my father... My father was the nicest person. At night we played chess and RISK, and we always got even. He would teach me ALL the stradegy and tactic games. We could never beat eachother, and when someone did, the other beat them next." She smiled at the memory. "I could beat him in chess since I was 9. I guess I learned pretty fast." She looked at Shaedon. "Did you want to order some food?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:46 pm
looks up at aerunai "no thanks not hungry" stares at the table "where is your father?"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Kono nodded her father sounded like a cool guy. She looked up and gave the maid i thumbs up trying to say This food is awesome! without talking because it is rude to eat with ones mouth open.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:43 pm
The maid smiled and curtsied nodding to Kono. She mouthed the word "Thank you," and returnd to teh kitchen. Aerunai frowned. "Oh, umm... He's dead. My mother killed him with my sister." She sighed and picked at her food. "Told you they were pure evil. They only killed him because they found out he's part vampire part werewolf. My mother and sister were pure-blood freaks, and had always thought they had not a spot of dirty blood in them. But, turns out my father had a bit of "Dirty" blood in him, so they killed him. My mom didn't love him anyway, she married him for money and popularity." Aerunai ate another bite of the waffles the maid had set in front of her, pretending that her eyes didn't sting with tears after the five years he'd been gone.  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:39 pm
stares at the wall "thats horrible they deserve to die" puts and on katana "would you like me to kill them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:39 pm
Aerunai laughed. "Hell no! There are a lot of benifits if she dies, but I'm not going to prove to my family that some of my mother's evil genes were given to me as well. No, my mother may be evil to me, but I'm not going to be evil to her." She ate another bite and pointed her fork at him. "And you wont either. Now lets go, if you're done eating, Kono. I'll show you around the gardens. An for heaven's sake, where's Cody?" She looked around as she stood and set her fork on her empty plate.  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 pm
Kono looked down she had no idea what to say in theese sort of situations so she didn't say anything, but got up nodding Kono smiled she liked gardens.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:39 am
takes hand off of katana "fine but do you have anything for me to practice on?" stands up and backs away from the table "and would you like me to go find cody?"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:38 pm
Aerunai said "If you want to." She also nodded. "There's a practice yard outside this door, to the right, Into the gardens and you just go straight until you find a courtyard filled with old men beating giant logs with dulll swords." She yawned and tretched. "There aren't only old men, though. There are some young people too. I was sorta exaggerating a bit, but... whatever." She looked at Kono. "Unless you want to see something else. Gardens, Ghosts? Castle, River, Roof, Village, Neighbors, Whatever you want. I know Shaedon said he would show you the ghosts, I don't want to take that from him if he wants to, but yeah..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:20 am
Konmi smiled can we see the gardens?
((After friday I will be gone untill July 19th.. Just to let you all know.))  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:11 pm
((aawww... kk))

Aerunai smiled. "Okay," she said brightly. She looked at Shaedon. "Do you want to see the Gardens too? Or you can wait. By the way, when are we going to leave, and what do we do? I don't want to stay here forever, and I'm sure I'm not the only one."

"Already planning to leave, sister? But you've just arrived," said a dark, husky voice right above them. A boy, about 17, looked down at them. He hung upside-down on one of the long posts running across the room just below he ceiling. He dropped on the table facing Aerunai, tilting his head.
He had black-brown hair that went just below his ears and covered one eye and nearly covered the other. He had a black, loose dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and one button undone, showing his lower neck and the base of his neck as well. He had grey, baggy pants and no shoes, and sat like a frog. He had Yellow, cat-like eyes. The knocked-over glasses rolled onto the floor and shattered, but her didn't even glance at them.
Aerunai sighed and smiled at him. "Hunter," she said. He grinned, showing pointed teeth and jumped onto the floor, standing two inches taller than Aerunai, and hugged her. "Rune, good to see you," he said. She smiled and looked at Kono and Shaedon. "This is my brother, Hunter. He's the only person I liked other than my dad and my grandmother. Hunter, this is Shaedon and Konomi, my friends. Cody is somewhere upstairs." Hunter held out his hand to Konomi and Shaedon. "Nice to meet you," he said.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games