Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:37 pm
Kira stopped looking over at Valean emotionless back to the way she was before Muraki came "what" she said looking back to the sky humming  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:38 pm
It suddenly hit Valean what had happened. A part of him still had a mental connection with her. "You've regained your memories, haven't you?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:42 pm
Kira put her head down looking at the people "they have it so easy" she said nodded her head that she did then she turned around not being able to look at them  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:44 pm
Valean only nodded for a second before making one of the hardest decisions of his life. "If you've regained your memories, does that also mean...nevermind," he said after a second of thought. He turned to the side so she couldn't see his face. He could hear Razriel mocking him, but he didn't care. "You might want to return to your friend Aqua and everyone else. I'm sure after last night incident that they are worried about you."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:46 pm
Kira turned and landed in front of Valean putting her hand on his chest and sealed Razriel deep in his body "shall we both" go Kira said deeping heavly but conceled it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:50 pm
Valean stared at her for a second. Just like before she had managed to control Razriel, just now it was for his benefit. He now had just about as much control over Razriel as he had before Razriel was released the first time. Still, he was afraid of what would happen, but at the same time he didn't want to leave her. He closed his eyes and sighed. "You go on. I'll be there shortly," he told her in a voice barely above a whisper.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:52 pm
Kira shook her head and held on to Valean rasing him into the air "together" she said eyes closed thinking about the past but shaked it off  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:54 pm
"Hey!" Valean called out. "Let me go, I can fly too! Besides, I shouldn't go back yet!" he declared. Even as he looked down at the ground he realized that if she wanted to she could overtake him. His body had been put through too much hell and he was only at about ten percent of his normal power.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:12 pm
Kira stopped let him go and he fell to the roof and she looked down at him with a blank stare "fine" she said flying towards the house  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:16 pm
Valean grumbled and watched her fly away. He laid back down on the roof and closed his eyes. "To leave or not to leave," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:20 pm
Kira just kept flying towards the house then stopped "going to leave him" Kira looked around and saw no one then realized who it was "Ceres" she said cussing under her breath "let me out I want to talk to Razriel" she said snikering appearing before Kira only that Kira could see "never" she said looking at her passing threw Ceres  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:25 pm
Valean waited a few minutes before his mind was made up. *I'll go back long enough to grab my things and speak with Kiryama, I'll leave tonight.* Valean stood and his wings erupted from his back. He took a deep breath as another wave of pain rushed over him. *Have fun lover boy. You won't be leaving anytime soon.* "SHUT UP!" Valean roared as he took to the air. He wobbled in the air for a second. "Okay maybe I should've gone with her," he said before finally managing to get himself under control.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:28 pm
then she stopped as Ceres disappeared and she turned around then she grabbed onto her heart "stop" she said falling to the ground holding on to her arms trying to control "STOP!" she yelled and her wings came from her back and her hair starting to turn black  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:30 pm
Valean was flying slowly when he heard Kira screaming. He looked down and started to see her transforming. "No," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:33 pm
Kira thought to herself "why can I control her" she said fainting about to fall then stopped putting her hands on the ground then stood up her eyes red hair completely black she looked up at Valean smiling licking her lips "nice to see you again Valean"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games