Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:23 pm
"What do you mean if I had killed him in the first place? I don't understand any of this. Tell me, can demons go to where Laharl is taking her?" Azreal asked quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:26 pm
Rei shook her head and continued talking "when you fought your brother the first time he went to Martel afterwards and killed her leaving only her soul now that Haruka has become an empty shell Laharl can use her to bring her back" Rei said looking away tears coming down "his true love"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:29 pm
"No, I can't let that happen! I can't let him take Haruka away from me. Why is he doing this to his own sister?" Azreal shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I will stop him before he gets the chance to." Azreal glared at Rei with cold eyes. "Now tell me. Can demons enter the place that he took her to."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:32 pm
Rei looked at Azreal with a serious face "no" she said turning away "only angels" she said starting to walk away then stopped "it was because you pushed her to be better with your encouragement she was able to become Martels vassel" she said continuing to walk  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:37 pm
Rei's words hit like a knife to his to his heart. "Wait...are you telling me that I am to blame for this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:40 pm
Rei stopped once more and turned looking at him with blue eyes "yes" only angels had blue eyes and she turned back around and returned to walking Meanwhile Laharl was connecting her to the machine "thank you sister for giving your self to me" he said kissing the top of her head "soon Martel soon" he said walking to a containment pod where Martel's soul was  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:44 pm
Azreal couldn't believe what he heard. He didn't want to believe what he heard. *I killed my brother...I killed my own flesh and blood. For five years we've done everything in our power to stay together and now that we finally can.... It's my fault that this has happened. It's all my fault. I fought to save her only to lose her once more.* Azreal clenched his fists until he felt his palms were wet with his own blood. "Rei! Tell me, you have gone from being a demon to an angel. So surely there must be a way for me to do so as well. I am devil, but surely a devil just like a demon can become an angel. So tell me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:46 pm
"when I came out of Haruka I was a Angel its different from you" she said still walking "just live without her like i have to without Laharl" Rei said looking to the sky  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:08 pm
"How can you give up so easily if you love someone? If you give up on Lahalr, if I give up on Haruka, then we'll both be no different than my brother. I won't give up on her! I'm willing to sacrifice everything I have to get her back. Do you hear me?" Azreal yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:10 pm
Rei only turned her head to look at him "he's throwing his own family away so he can be with his love" she said tears pouring down Rei's eyes "I could never do that"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:13 pm
"Take me to him Rei," Azreal whispered. "Please, take me to him. I don't care if only angels can enter there. I will find a way, just please take me to him!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:15 pm
Rei turned completely around "and if you dont get there in time then what" Rei said whipping away her tears "once martel has become one with her thats it she's gone untill you find another body for her to be in" Rei said looking away from Azreal  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:19 pm
"I...I don't know," Azreal admitted softly. "But at least I have to try...don't I? I can't just stay here knowing that I may never get to see her again."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:22 pm
Rei nodded her head and reached out her hand "then lets go" she said smiling and angel wings appeared behind her back "I guess I cant stop you" Meanwhile "its almost complete come back to me my Martel" Laharl said going up to the orb and touched it with his hand Haruka tried to fight back but lost "its no use my sister all those 5 years it took to make you ready for" he sai walking over to Haruka and rubbing her face he went to his knees and putting his head on the table "soon" he said getting up and kissing her lips this time "very soon" he said walking away  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:25 pm
Azreal nodded quickly and wiped something away from his eyes. He quickly sheathed his sword and took hold of Rei's hand. "Let's go."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff