Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

` TenTen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:38 pm
Coco started to blush little."Well,back at the castle,there was this servant I like liked,He was cute!"replied Coco jumping with Luchia."Yeah I know what your talking about,Luchia.Nee,Luchia,Do you want me to get us some sandwiches?"asked

Kendra turned to Hanon and smiled."Sure!"said Kendra.

Sara came out of the kitchen and looked at everybody."Hey,guys,should we disscuss the matter of the pearl the water demons have?"asked Sara.Everybody nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:59 pm
When CoCo had gotten back with the sandwiches she got from Nikora,who was occuping Maki,All of the small square tables were pushed together with the help of Rina and Karen.Noelle helped Luchia,Hannon and Kendra put the chairs for mermaids around the table.

Noelle took a seat on the right of her little sister.Hannon sat on the right of Noelle,And Kendra soon folowed and sat to the right of Hannon.
((Omg,All the shades of blue are sitting next to eachother!...Karen can come too.She's pretty gangster like that. cool XD Hah. ))
Luchia and Rina sat opposite of Karen and Noelle.Guin took a seat next to CoCo,Who was next to Luchia.Sarah sat at the head of the table,redy to adress the problem.

*Egh.Sitting arrangements are so complicated!!! gonk *  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:49 pm
Coco sat down along with Sara and ate their sandwiches.After they all finished eating,their pearls golwed.

"What!?We just fought them like an hour ago!"said Sara in a depressed/sad/mad voice.

Kendra got up and looked at her pearl locket.It felt..light..!"Guys!I think I have a feeling who's pearl the water demons have!"yelled Kendra.Then they all ran out of the Pearl Pari.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:56 am
"Kendra you dont have your pearl?!?!?!" Hannon asked in a half scream/yell with an edge.Hannon was usually kind and bubbly. "Howcome you could transform earlier and sig with us to help Coco then!?" She questioned,her voice on the edge of a full yell.
"If you dont have your pearl,you wouldnt have been able to sing!" She blurted out.

This made Rina nervous.As they kept running towards the sea Rina shifted her gaze to Kendra. "A mermaid princess without her pearl is tone deaf." She informed her with a mean tone. They kept running.

"Nee!" Luchia blurted out. "I hate to side,but Rina and Hannon are right Kendra..." Said Luchia,kinda sad.Luchia turned to Noelle,who kept looking at Kendra,and then looking back at their target.The Ocean.  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:35 am
"Uh!What am I going to do!?Wait I think it dropped somewhere when we fought Mae for the first time!"replied Kendra.

"Wait lets check your locket just in case it just feels light!"said Sara goind over to Kendra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:40 pm
(( Sorry for not posting in a long time. I forgot to tell anyone that I was going away for the holidays. Heh heh. Sorry!!! sweatdrop ))

" Hey, nee-chan?" questioned Karen while looking towards an empty spot,
" Where did that girl go? You know, that girl um... Guin was it?"

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:06 pm
Coco and Sara looked at Guin's seat and saw it was emtpty."What the!?"yelled Coco and Sara together.

As Sara opened her pearl locket,right there in front of them was Kendra's pearl."Thank goodness!"rejoyessd Kendra

"I had a feeling that I was still there!"replied Coco happily.

Mae walked to the edge of land and jumped into the ocean.She swam up to Izul and Gaito.

Izul looked at Mae in a snobbish voice.Izul had begun to despise Mae now.

Mae went over to Gaito."Can I speak with you,Gaia-sama,alone?"asked Mae.((I need to use Gaito for a second,Guin!))Gaito went over behind a few rocks for a second so Mae could talk to him.Mae asked if she could eliminate Izul,becuase she was weak and messed up on all missions.Gaito said yes to what she had said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:10 pm
Silently, Akane walked down the empty cold hall way that leads to the thron room. As she reached her destination, an evil aura surrounded the place. An evil smirk appeared upon her lips as she scanned the area. But unfournchainatly, no one was within the chamber. Akane took and guess and leaned against the wall closest to her.

" Heh. You better be grateful, the witch of the sea would like to help you, Gaito-sama." Akane said the last part with a little laugh.

Kandie Skull

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:23 pm
((sorry i haven't posted in a few days but ive been really busy))

Jadea slipped out before anyone noticed. Damn! They had felt her presence! She couldn't risk being caught. She hoped that there would be some water-demons around.

Guin was fast asleep in her little cove. She day dreamed about the boy she met on her first day here.

Jadea crept into the cove. She could detect wherever Guin was as long as she stayed in one place for so long a time.

She grabbed Guin.

Guin started struggling and fought for her life, but she was no match for Jadea. she slipped into unconciousness.

*I'll leave her near Gaito's castle* Jadea thought *I don't want anyone finding out incase the mermaids hear of it*

She swam towards the castle and left Guin tied up under a large coral reef. Underneath was a secret cave, which was fairly deep and had a pit in the middle of it.

*Now to go to meet the mermaids* Jadea transformed into Guin again but as she was about to leave she realised that Guin still had her Pearl, so Jadea took it.

*Its a good job i'm her sister* She thought *that way i can wear her pearl and now i won't be detected by the other mermaids!* she laughed wickedly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:16 am
Mae saw Izul and smirked."Hahaha!Say bye-bye,you weakling!"whispered Mae summoning her pheonixes.They raced towards Izul at lightening speed.

Izul screamed to death as the pheonixes destroyed her.After they were came back to Mae,her body began to dissapear.

Mae smirked and said "My work here is done.Bye Izul..."said Mae as she swam off.  

` TenTen

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:26 am
Anglie saw SheShe and Mimi. 'What are those two up to? I need to find the others and warn them!' she thought, and swam away to land and went to the Pearl Piari(however you spell it - Or she went where ever they were, I'm guessing). She saw the others. "Hi Luchia, Do they know that we're mer... Or are they too?" she asked, she didn't want to say the word "mermaids" all the way just in case the others didn't know.

((Since I am also Sara/Seira...)) "Hello, I'm Sara... Who are you? And yes we all are mermaid""

"I'm Anglie, anyways we need to do somthing! I just saw SheShe and Mimi in the water. They're planning an attack!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:22 am
"Come on!Let's go stop them!"said Coco.

Mae decided to cause a bit more of trouble.She saw a couple in a blow up water raft thingie.Mae snapped her finger and the boat popped.Mae laughed and walked away.

Coco suddenly heard a scream."I have a feeling that scream was due to the water demons!"said Coco.  

` TenTen

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces