Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:58 pm
um... there are some but i can't remember right now confused
let's se... i think Rurouni Kenshin made me cry... and... um... i don't think there is more :Xd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:29 am
Grave of the fireflies.
pretty sad.  

Cobyistops

Witchwolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:33 pm
R ,Kenshin made me cry the most.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:05 pm
Iyamashi
not an anime show, but an anime movie.

um...i didn't cry...ok
ok, so what if i cried? stare
it was a sad movie.

Grave of the Fireflies
watch it and tell me it didn't make you cry. xp

i saw it crying crying  

TYLER09

TYLER09

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:08 pm
i cried at the end of chrno crusade...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:10 pm
I cried all the way through the last two episodes of Fruits Basket.  

Aquajade

Yoshi_Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:32 pm
the anime that made me cry was that Naruto episode,when Rock Lee would nver fight again,and never be a shinobi crying crying it got to me badly  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:58 am
I have to agree with the people who posted Fushigi Yuugi and Fruits Basket, those made me cry a bunch. They were so good though. Ceres made me cry too actually. That anime has some really sad parts. So much so that I wasn't sure if the end redeemed it enough. If a story makes me cry I prefer that it at least have a really happy ending.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Flai Black

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:52 pm
Grave of the Fireflies and Millenium Actress.

Also FMA when that little girls dad turned his own daughter into a chimera. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:17 pm
The only anime that has made me cry so far is X (the series, not the movie) It got pretty sad towards the end.  

Valora

3,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:18 pm
meh...it really depends on my mood at the time whether or not i cry. sometimes ill have a blank stare at one scene, and then ill watch it again and have fire hydrants for eyes

the end of chrono crusade was the first time i cried for an anime crying ROSETTE AND CHRONO 4EVA!!!! heart crying

i was also tearing at the end of dnangel, and there have been dnangel fanfics that ive read that tore my heart in two, they were so sad...*sniff*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
I cried about Pokemon the First Movie(when Ash turned to stone), the episode where Pikachu almost went with the other Pikachu, and where Jessie and James lost Arbok and Weezing, also on D.N.Angel when Dark left Risa, when on Fruits Basket Tohru continued to not let go of Kyo when he was in his monster form.  

` Envious

ch0coh0lic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:52 pm
zomg Samurai X; both movies crying they were sooo sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:53 am
Let's see...well Chobits made me cry a little, it was so cute. And definetly Tokyo Mew Mew, all the love chaos and people's hearts breaking...-le sigh- It was sooo adorable. And these are just the manga! I haven't even seen the actual Anime's yet!  

Hobo13Kitty

Attcus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:07 pm
FMA is the only one that has ever made me cry.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games