Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:57 pm
sasuke_suu
niwozawa
8/10 sure you'r avie's great and all but the blend of colors burns the eyes! and i can't say i'm a rich gaian, i mainly fish for money.

i am rich either

ur rich wow eek 7.5/10...i dunno somethings a lil off.....  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:05 pm
omiko
violet_faerie
ziggyzaggerzig
violet_faerie
sango-chan99
7/10, i like it but your hair stlye scares me cuz it looks like the hair style of one of my teachers whee xp

hey i have the same style 3nodding o mi i'm scary too eek

I had the same hairstyle but in read up until.. 2 days ago, so the scary me is gone! xp

lucky you stare but its okay i don think i'm scary so thats what's counts

i think i rated ur avatar again...and again but for the record.... i absolutely adore it ^^

My hairstyle scares people? I'm sorry...
10/10! I love your clothes!!!! xd
it's only scary to me cuz my teacher is like a robot sometimes and it gets kinda freaky but you can just forget about what i said and by the way if i offended you i'm really sorry sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop at violet: 10/10  

goth_grl_01

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:07 pm
sango-chan99
omiko
violet_faerie
ziggyzaggerzig
violet_faerie
sango-chan99
7/10, i like it but your hair stlye scares me cuz it looks like the hair style of one of my teachers whee xp

hey i have the same style 3nodding o mi i'm scary too eek

I had the same hairstyle but in read up until.. 2 days ago, so the scary me is gone! xp

lucky you stare but its okay i don think i'm scary so thats what's counts

i think i rated ur avatar again...and again but for the record.... i absolutely adore it ^^

My hairstyle scares people? I'm sorry...
10/10! I love your clothes!!!! xd
it's only scary to me cuz my teacher is like a robot sometimes and it gets kinda freaky but you can just forget about what i said and by the way if i offended you i'm really sorry sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop at violet: 10/10

lol i wasnt offended one bit ^^ i thought it pretty funni actually so dont be worried at all...if i gave that impression i'm sorri, i was just tryin to be funni...*makes mental note to stop trying*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:22 pm
Teacher's hair styles and gold? Interesting conversation... I guess I am rich... at least if I sold my items I would be rich.

I've had lot of teachers...but none with that hairstyle.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:29 pm
Wyrn
Teacher's hair styles and gold? Interesting conversation... I guess I am rich... at least if I sold my items I would be rich.

I've had lot of teachers...but none with that hairstyle.

me either...i'd be super rich if i sold all my things...house included....  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:29 am
I think my wishlist avatar looks really good. I need donations. 250g would be great! 250g would buy a hairstyle.  

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:13 am
Tarentatek
I think my wishlist avatar looks really good. I need donations. 250g would be great! 250g would buy a hairstyle.

The wishlist avatar needs something for it's face or you might want to change the eyes to make it more full looking. Also the shoes don't match.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:00 pm
Wyrn
Tarentatek

The wishlist avatar needs something for it's face or you might want to change the eyes to make it more full looking. Also the shoes don't match.

8-10 i dont know pink still doesnt look good on guys...  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

goth_grl_01

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:51 pm
7/10 it's missin somethin  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:40 pm
5/10

What can I say? Lacks something called clothes wink Don't get me wrong XD I love the arrow in head thingy biggrin and...am partially envious of your fox ears..but you need a bit more ^_^ a shirt would be a good start blaugh  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

goth_grl_01

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:47 pm
yeah i know i'm saving up for one cuz i got most of my items out of enchanted trunks but somethin happened and all my money just disappered like 2 seconds ago stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed so now i have to start all over again gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk anyway ur a 10/10  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:59 pm
The cat look is nice...though I liked the arrow better...  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

goth_grl_01

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:08 pm
i mght add it again and same here i seem to like ur other look better for this one i'd have to say like a 5 cuz of the originality  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:55 pm
sango-chan99
yeah i know i'm saving up for one cuz i got most of my items out of enchanted trunks but somethin happened and all my money just disappered like 2 seconds ago stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed so now i have to start all over again gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk anyway ur a 10/10

How much money did you have? eek  

sprrs

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:07 pm
sprrs
sango-chan99

How much money did you have? eek

Wuv it wuv it!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart specially the capey thingy 9/10  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games