Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

Fujoboka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 pm
While i may not be all that interested in shota per say i don't mind going through picture with my friend who is a massive shota fangirl. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:40 am

I like shota. >:3 But not always. When the uke is TOO girly, then no thanks.

Zizima

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:49 am
I never thought that I would like Shota till I saw But Papa To Kiss In The Dark...now that was... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 pm
Eh, it's sort of half-half on my part....Some I like for smecks, and others for romance, it just depends really, though overall i have no problems with any of it^^'  

Revis_Engard

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:40 pm
I'm not terribly comfortable with it. But I have a friend who's obsessed with little boys (LITTLE little boys) having sex with older men. I kinda think she's a *****. I mean, like, really think that. Not just cause of the hardcore shota; I have other reasons. I often joke I'm gonna have to institutionalize her because of it but I'm really half-serious. She often makes jokes about what would happen if she had a son, which kinda creeps me out. *Shudders.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:02 pm
I have seen shota series. I liked the first one better. It was the Piko to Chiko, or whatever it was called, was the second one.

teddytoles

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:12 pm
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SHOTA

Seriouly. I've been wandering /y/ for so long, I almost forgot the wonderful world of shota. Then one day I decided to look around /cm/. I found a moe thread and 85% of it was shota. I was totally liek "HOLY s**t I ******** LOVE SHOTA *SAVESAVESAVE*"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:42 pm
I know this seems really ***** but liek.

I love shota. and I can't help it. The worst part is that I think some of the stuff I'm into is wrong. =/ like the younger the cuter. nothing younger than 13, that's gross but like. still

13 year olds slashing together! scream

So ***** sweatdrop

but i can't help it. it's cute.

.___.  

Soru-kun

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:38 pm
I love shota, as long as it's not massively sexual.

To me, the whole point of shota is how amazingly cute it is, and to heavily sexualise it defeats the object, as far as I can see.

*is all about the WAFF*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:49 am
This will be the second time today I've quoted Paris Hilton.

"That's hot."

I really adore pairings with a uke who is uber-tiny and frail with a very large powerful seme. Like a fifteen year old boy in highschool with a 25-year old man. *drools*
Even if it's against my ethics - anime makes everything seem right. And yaoi could make ponies and cupcakes have sex and spawn Shuichi Shindou. It's just nature.  

Bittercakes

play_ur_records

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Shota is my guilty pleasure..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:24 pm
Miss Impala

Even if it's against my ethics - anime makes everything seem right. And yaoi could make ponies and cupcakes have sex and spawn Shuichi Shindou. It's just nature.
I lol'd so hard at that.  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:41 pm
I don't like it but I've yet to run into shota that didn't have overtones of ***** (grown adult with little boy) and very sexually graphic.

If it was two characters that were roughly the same age and innocent enough to show on the Disney Channel, I wouldn't mind. As the age goes down, the less curious and interested I get... mind you that old and wrinkly wouldn't be interesting either, so I do have age cut offs in both directions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:47 am
I think shota is super cute. <3  

Yourouzoku

malicer333

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:26 am
I'm not into shota. For me, anything below highschool age is wrong. (Graphically speaking) I have watched a little shota before so I know its not really my thing.

though sometimes I must say it amuses me. (like the trailer to picoxcocoxchico which I found strangely funny almost.)

However, I will stay with my highschool and manly men preferences.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff