Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:33 am
RinoaHeartilly
I've got tons to do this week as well. x_x. I still have to finish my science fair research paper by next friday, then i have a presentation to get ready for, plus I have 2 concerts and 2 basketball games I'm gonna be at. whee I'll most likely still be on at least once everyday tho, just to quickly look over stuff.

Same here. I won't be gone COMPLETELY, just not as much.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:57 pm
WHOOO concert band time ish here!

I got my assignments for our songs right now

Carol Of The Bells - Crash Cymbals
White Christmas - Bells
Christmas Music for Winds - Chimes
Halelujia Chorus - Nothing (timpani only >_<)  

DiddleFreak61387

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:59 pm
Well, we got our first (?) spam posts. stare
psycoticblue
*runs in with a smug look on her face and a bomb in her hand* BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream you and your precious instruments can DIE!!!!!!!!!!! scream *lights the bomb, throws it, and runs away laughing like a mad man.

^ That's the second time she's posted that in the horn/mellophone thread; I deleted her post both times. I sent her a warning PM a few minutes ago.

What should I do if I find her spamming again? Just delete the post, or ban her (three strikes)? We should decide on what to do in these cases now, just in case it happens with someone again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:41 pm
Silver Gryphon
psycoticblue
*runs in with a smug look on her face and a bomb in her hand* BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream you and your precious instruments can DIE!!!!!!!!!!! scream *lights the bomb, throws it, and runs away laughing like a mad man.

^ That's the second time she's posted that in the horn/mellophone thread; I deleted her post both times. I sent her a warning PM a few minutes ago.

What should I do if I find her spamming again? Just delete the post, or ban her (three strikes)? We should decide on what to do in these cases now, just in case it happens with someone again.

delete the post, next time, ban her..  

DiddleFreak61387

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:26 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Silver Gryphon
psycoticblue

delete the post, next time, ban her..

Banning actually doesn't do much good here, except as a warning, because this is a public guild. Anyone can post here, member or not, and what with the current glitch, that's a good thing. But I was wondering what we would do if this happened. If it gets real bad, which it probably won't, we might want to consider taking the guild to private.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:14 pm
Yeah...Those were the first outright spam posts I've seen here. sad We shouldn't need to make it private.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:03 pm
Silver Gryphon
Yeah...Those were the first outright spam posts I've seen here. sad We shouldn't need to make it private.

did you send her a PM and warn her?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:07 pm
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon

did you send her a PM and warn her?

Yes, and she replied with this:
PM title: "Stop spamming"
psycoticblue
Silver Gryphon
psycoticblue

stare Stop. Now.

hey. if you have a problem with that, then take it to my agent cause i don't care!!!!!!!! plus i was bored.

She also left another "you can't ban me, I quit!" message in the horn thread, which I deleted (should have copied it to show you xp ).

Third strike, so I banned her (see Nintendo Punk 05's post).  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:56 pm
Oh well. She deserved it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:30 pm
I've stayed after school everyday this week so far x_x I hate the science fair. Anyways... we had a concert tonight and my BD ran into the door xd lmao  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:11 pm
RinoaHeartilly
I've stayed after school everyday this week so far x_x I hate the science fair. Anyways... we had a concert tonight and my BD ran into the door xd lmao

lol he must have felt dumb  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:47 pm
Those of you who noticed our new affliate the Gaian Musicans Guild . . . which I find pretty funny because when our guild first started out I contacted them to be affliates to help our advertisement and to get members . . . and now it's the other way around. Unlike them I did accept thier affliate offer. 3nodding

I'm done rambling now.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:04 pm
*is exhausted* Well, I'm back. What a week; I was up till 3 AM last night. I have to get through exams next week, and then I'm free for the holidays.

The GMG, huh? Well, it took a while, but they came around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:06 pm
Silver Gryphon

Yeah, I know. That would only be a last resort, if the spam became common.  

Durza the Shade

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:12 pm
Masquanade
Those of you who noticed our new affliate the Gaian Musicans Guild . . . which I find pretty funny because when our guild first started out I contacted them to be affliates to help our advertisement and to get members . . . and now it's the other way around. Unlike them I did accept thier affliate offer. 3nodding

I'm done rambling now.

You mean before they rejected your offer? eek  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games