Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Current Guild Model Competition Center New Comp !! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steer pike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:48 pm
King Kento
A.R.G.U.S Mykal
I've honestly considered doing my own painting contest. Even though it assures me that I'll never win anything, I feel that it's at least worth it to teh guild that they get their goldsworth.

-Mykal

i considered the same, partly for that, and also as an excuse to draw a marine painting a model. i dont think its so much how steer pike does it, but more that hes just not online often, from what i can tell

sweatdrop sorry people for that my comp died and I couldn't get on but I'm back now and for good I will be on more than ever and about this contest I was hoping that when I got back I'd have a bunch of pics pm'ed to me so I could get the contest up and running but my inbox is saddly empty so I will send out reminders to those few who need to get there pics in and as soon as i have them the contest will get underway and the voting will begin, and once again every one I am sorry about being away sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:17 pm
Meh, things happen.  

King Kento

Steer pike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:38 pm
ok people I've given everyone enough time to get the stuff in so thats it I'm going to get things started latter tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the latist so things will be starting soon in the next 24 hours the contest will be up and running  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:40 pm
Isitcanbevotetiemnow?  

King Kento

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:49 pm
King Kento
Isitcanbevotetiemnow?
...?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:44 pm
DarkElf27
King Kento
Isitcanbevotetiemnow?
...?

Its a moderately old meme joke. There was this image of an adorable kitten looking up at the viewer with text on the side in very bad net speak saying IS IT CAN BE HUGS TIEM NOW PLZ or soemthing to that effect.

King Kento

Andreis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:38 am
YAY IT IS UP!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:01 pm
VOTE! gonk  

Andreis

King Kento

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:07 am
Of course the guild had complaints of not enough to do, and sure enough along comes a comp and it gets 12 votes. 6 competitors, and Im assuming all of them have all voted, meaning a total of 6 non competitors have voted. Thats sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:51 am
Ya thats one of the things that gets me people Complain about me being late getting comp started and then no one shows up to vote, maybe we should set it up that when something like the comp is up and running someone pm's all the members in the guild to let them know and get them to come and vote ?  

Steer pike

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:28 pm
Steer pike
Ya thats one of the things that gets me people Complain about me being late getting comp started and then no one shows up to vote, maybe we should set it up that when something like the comp is up and running someone pm's all the members in the guild to let them know and get them to come and vote ?

It's your contest. PM away.

lol

-Mykal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:49 pm
I'll do so, I have nothing to do after all. xd  

Andreis

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:59 pm
Steer pike
Right, have fun PMing 2000-some members individually to vote for the contest. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:01 am
DarkElf27
Steer pike
Right, have fun PMing 2000-some members individually to vote for the contest. 3nodding

Agreed. Youd be better off PMing the members you see posting in forums, then at least youd know theyre active.  

King Kento

Andreis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:52 am
That makes enough sense.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items