Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:19 pm
Mercyonthesoul
Hello
Names:Mercyonthesoul
Religion: Pagan with a native raised background
How long: Been wiccan for about 7 years, tired a bit of everything to find a path.
Lineaged or Generic neopagan?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm
Hi! I'm Anna, my nickname is Shun (pronounced shoon like spoon). I'm 25 and I'm currently studying Metis Shamanism. My Shaman Master (teacher not owner, lol!) tells me that I have had 327 lives so far. I guess that means that I'm a slow learner. sweatdrop I'll try not to noob out on you. xp
I was raised Catholic but it was a bad fit from day one. When I was 16/17 I started to study Wicca and various forms of paganism. I also studied other sects of Christianity and bounced around a lot. I eventually decided that Christianity and Wica aren't for me. I'm more of a ecclectic pagan type. Most of my friends are Ecceltic Pagan types or Christians.
Long story short I'm a "healer" by vocation this time around. I'm a licensed Massage Therapist and Reiki Master and I'm going to school for Sociology right now. I want to eventually get my masters in Social Welfare so that I can be a counselor and make more thn minimum wage. I love plants and I want to be an herbalist someday, but that has to wait for now. ninja I guess that's it about me. Thanks for listening to my long, rambling intro! xd

Thialona

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:05 pm
Thialona
I'm a licensed Massage Therapist and Reiki Master
Mind if I ask your Reiki lineage and tradition?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:56 pm
I don't think i've introduced myself, but I joined here maybe about a year ago or more...

I've never really considered myself a pagan, though I have read a few books on the subject of witchcraft, ceremonial magic, et cetera, and tried what someone told me was a 'banishment.'

Now, i'm not too keen on what is fluff and what is not. Recently i've been reading up a lot on Aleister Crowley and watching some documentary-style videos on YouTube. It's hard to tell what is real on the internet, and the claims made by some of these people about Crowley are almost too extraordinary to believe. Summoning demons? Six month long rituals? Meeting egyptian gods?

I am specifically interested in the Lesser Key of Solomon. Are the practices contained therein of any worth? I also assume it is not good starter material, if it is of any substance; Is there anything better to begin learning with?  

Nattfodd

Thialona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:11 pm
TeaDidikai
Thialona

Usui Reiki was my first Reiki, I also know: Kundalini, Dolphin, Spirit, and DNA to name a few. How far back do you want me to go on lineage? The list is long. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:49 pm
My name is Kyle, I'm 15, and I AM actually a boy. I've never really had a religion though i grew up in a semi Christian/ Catholic family (never go to church but belief in Christian god, Baptized in a Catholic Brazilian church)

Paganism has really caught my interest seeing as how open minded it is about other religions. I really don't know the different types of paganism, though i do wish to practice magic. I meditate, observe astral events, can recall my dreams, and have a slight idea of how the universe works. I don't wish to summon angels/ demons or do any particular ceremonies at Sabbats or such. I just want to do something general, where making a mistake wont get me possesed, and where i dont have to do something on a set date.

Oh and i still dont get what Fluffy is.  

Hell Yeah Seaking

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:42 pm
Thialona
TeaDidikai
Thialona

Usui Reiki was my first Reiki, I also know: Kundalini, Dolphin, Spirit, and DNA to name a few. How far back do you want me to go on lineage? The list is long. sweatdrop
To Dr. Usui for them please.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:08 am
Hi, I'm SilverArrow92, or Penny. Either name is fine by me. Oh, and Patch99329 is one of my very close friends, and i learn a lot from her. It was she who pointed this guild out to me smile
Anyway, I'm 15, and been vaguely interested in paganism for a good two years. A disadvantage with being a teen is that my access and time is limited, so i don't get to often read up on faiths etc...
I'm already a member of a pagan forum, have been for over 2 years now, and although I'm a teen staff member there, you'll find most of my posts aren't "pagan" related... I tend to lurk and read rather than post... But if i have any questions here, I'm sure to ask! (It's www.paganforum.com, if you wanted to know).
As far as my beliefs go i am very unsure of myself. I went through an incredibly "Fluffy" stage about two years ago now, and needed slapping out of it. Thats why i want to join a good guild like this. ATM I am mostly Agnostic, borderline Atheist, with a huge interest in Nature and Folklore, in case you wanted to know. I am very new to indepth details of Paganism and such, but i am willing to learn!

tree-nymph-42

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:18 am
w00t ^_^
Welcome to pfrc penny wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:20 am
User Image  

Thialona

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:01 am
Furumoto line huh?

We have that much in common. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:06 pm
Sweet! ninja  

Thialona

Reynai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:44 am
Good morning. I thought it'd be good and polite for me to introduce myself here, as I've been mostly lurking around here for nearly two weeks now. Reynai's as accurate a name to call me by as any, I've used it for long enough that it's a part of me. I come from a Christian background, specifically Greek Orthodoxy. Around the age of eighteen I started having serious doubts, and started drifting away. Now, half a decade later, I'm a soft atheist who's started looking into different paths that call to me. And studying the ones that don't as well, as they interest me.

I'm primarily here to learn and listen, I'm painfully aware of my ignorance, and aware that not all sources of information are credible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:29 pm
Reynai
Good morning. I thought it'd be good and polite for me to introduce myself here, as I've been mostly lurking around here for nearly two weeks now. Reynai's as accurate a name to call me by as any, I've used it for long enough that it's a part of me. I come from a Christian background, specifically Greek Orthodoxy. Around the age of eighteen I started having serious doubts, and started drifting away. Now, half a decade later, I'm a soft atheist who's started looking into different paths that call to me. And studying the ones that don't as well, as they interest me.

I'm primarily here to learn and listen, I'm painfully aware of my ignorance, and aware that not all sources of information are credible.
I'm rather similar, actually. I was raised Episcopalian, had a period of a couple years in high school/early college where I became thoroughly entrenched in Southern Baptist thinking due to a crowd I fell in with during high school. Came out of that and I wouldn't call myself an atheist of any sort, but I am not discounting the possibility of calling myself that eventually. At the moment, I'm also just exploring some different options that, for whatever reason, seem to attract me.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games