Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Shorti Rock

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:15 pm
happy: im pregnant and my friends and family are being really supportive
crappy: the father thinks im lying
other things: its time to eat again, and food makes me feel better because baby likes to be fed......

Wow, i do feel a little better  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:20 am
Why is it that the one person who doesnt like kids, especially bratty ones, is the one who always gets guilted into watching them? Its bullshit.  

jaden kendam

Pelta

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:20 am
Well wouldn't it be nice, I mean, just once, to have the whole family together and not have a ball-blasting argument? I mean, REALLY.

After we went to see my favourite show and everything. sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:14 pm
a little more than a month until I move, and still no job!  

maenad nuri
Captain

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:52 pm
So tired of the broom closet. Fali calls it prudence. Jakri calls it tactics. I know. But it's still pain.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:14 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
So tired of the broom closet. Fali calls it prudence. Jakri calls it tactics. I know. But it's still pain.

it could be worse. you could be in the fluffy broom closet.  

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:19 pm
jaden kendam
Henry Dorsett Case

At least I'd have illusions of my special Chosen purpose, my happy-happy deities, and how everyone's just persecuting me to keep me company.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:58 am
biggrin Just one more week until school is over. I just have to get through these finals. Then I won't have to worry about school for a little over a year!
sad I'm SO sick of being this exhausted. Doing about thirty-three hours of work and then being a full-time student and all of the s**t that comes with it (homework, studying, project work) is raping my miiiind.
confused I'll be starting a full-time job at the end of this month, while keeping Target on weekends. The full-time job doesn't sound fun, but it's the best paying job I found, and I need it if I'm going to move out in September.
heart heart Everything seems to be falling into place for my move. Found a Target I can transfer to within five minutes of the apartments I'm looking into, the current Target I'm working at is being so great about getting me set up to transfer, I'm saving almost all of my paychecks and doing well about how much money I'm spending, and my fiance's family is going to help me out with getting furniture. I really hope (and need) things keep going this well.

rofl My friend came to visit me today, and promptly locked her keys in her car. Nice one, Rachel.  

queertastrophy

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:48 am
Henry Dorsett Case
jaden kendam
Henry Dorsett Case

At least I'd have illusions of my special Chosen purpose, my happy-happy deities, and how everyone's just persecuting me to keep me company.

Yes, but then you would have people like me tossing rock filled bunnies at you. So, which is it? Rock filled bunnies/persecution complex or no rock filled bunnies/"friends" like us who kind of understand and are willing to listen if you need us to?

*Gets the rock filled bunny out just in case*  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:37 am
I just finished my last history class, ever, with my most favourite professor, ever. cry I was actually tearing up as he said his goodbyes to our class--he's made such an impact in my mind. At least I made my way through the crowd of people around him after class and was able to shake his hand and thank him.

I'm going to miss Page so much. gonk crying  

queertastrophy

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:12 pm
BlueRoseTorn
I'm going to miss Page so much. gonk crying
You know a good teacher never leaves you. You know they've had such an effect on your life that they'll never be forgotten.

Besides, I always made sure to get my best teachers' email addresses. Who knows when you might need to get in contact, even if just for a friendly chat? wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:18 pm
Pure irritation. Tomorrow I have an exam. Day after I have an exam. Both are practicals and my two most difficult exams. My parents are away but I can't do anything to celebrate their absence. A party would be great, but I can't. I'm really stressed and really antsy.

It doesn't help that I really want a cigarette. But if I smoke, I can't sing. But if I don't smoke, I can't study. confused  

Pelta

TatteredAngel

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:15 pm
I have to keep reminding myself that I can't magically fix my mother's mental health issues, and that if I'm trying to be there and be supportive and she's not having any of it, that isn't my fault and it's not something I can control.

Also, my kitty ran away from the new house, which is close to a busy street. He hadn't been there to acclimate more than a couple days, so chances of seeing him again are drastically lowered.

The good: I graduate Friday. At least that'll be done with.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:01 pm
This is a woman in Virginia who is using my social security number to rent apartments.  

maenad nuri
Captain

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:29 pm
Nuri
This is a woman in Virginia who is using my social security number to rent apartments.

As bad as this is going to sound, I am not surprised. There have been around a hundred thousand or so social security information either lost or stolen off of the laptops of colleges and what not.

Hopefully you can get it all straightened around, though it will be an irritation.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games