Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Dunno. Really just dunno what ta do at tha moment." he said as he leaned against the building and crossed his arms over his plastron.

Dan sighed. "I still don't like it......"
Zelda frowned for a moment before she looked up at the sky for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went behind Dan and started to massage his shoulders. "Because he's from another dimension...another version of Raph?"

"If tha answers are up there, lemme know." Raph murmured as he also looked up.

"It might be part of it, but it's just, he's just too trusting. Like I'm genuinely concerned he's going to get Xena killed because of his ideals." Dan said relaxing some from the massage.
"Always silent unfortunately." Zelda said as she gazed at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is that any different from the ideals of the turtles here? But he does seem way too trusting over this Finley person." She said as she continued to massage his shoulders.

"Tell me bout it." he murmured.

"Yeah, but ours are at least realistic with those ideals." Dan muttered.
"Most you can do is take in the fresh air, and figure out what you need to do." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are alot of stuff in that world we don't know about aside from zombies, a necromancer leading the military, probably an evil counterpart of Niede's." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Dunno. Really just dunno what ta do at tha moment." he said as he leaned against the building and crossed his arms over his plastron.

Dan sighed. "I still don't like it......"
Zelda frowned for a moment before she looked up at the sky for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went behind Dan and started to massage his shoulders. "Because he's from another dimension...another version of Raph?"

"It might be part of it, but it's just, he's just too trusting. Like I'm genuinely concerned he's going to get Xena killed because of his ideals." Dan said relaxing some from the massage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is that any different from the ideals of the turtles here? But he does seem way too trusting over this Finley person." She said as she continued to massage his shoulders.

"Most you can do is take in the fresh air, and figure out what you need to do." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are alot of stuff in that world we don't know about aside from zombies, a necromancer leading the military, probably an evil counterpart of Niede's." She said.

Raph sighed. "Dunno what ta do. Know what I wanna do, but ya'll got a version a me here, so I can't stay here."

"I think it'd be best to have Loc take him home and just block that world off somehow. Keep Xena safe, you know?" Dan said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph sighed. "Dunno what ta do. Know what I wanna do, but ya'll got a version a me here, so I can't stay here."

"I think it'd be best to have Loc take him home and just block that world off somehow. Keep Xena safe, you know?" Dan said.
"I know....though if you do leave, at least give yourself and Xena some closure." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's a grown woman now, she would have to follow her own path. We can't keep her from spreading her wings." She then would move in front of Dan and gently placed a hand on his cheek. "However, it doesn't mean she wouldn't need us anymore. We'll still be there for her. I don't know if this was Loc's plan originally or not."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know....though if you do leave, at least give yourself and Xena some closure." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's a grown woman now, she would have to follow her own path. We can't keep her from spreading her wings." She then would move in front of Dan and gently placed a hand on his cheek. "However, it doesn't mean she wouldn't need us anymore. We'll still be there for her. I don't know if this was Loc's plan originally or not."

"I was layin on a highway, head all ******** up from getting bashed by another sentient zombie. I remember thinkin that I just wanted ta make it and see Xena. At least one more time." Raph said. "I wanna talk wit her and if she tell me ta piss off, it's what I'll do."

Dan sighed, but put a hand over hers. "Why would he do that? You have the weirdest friend, you know that?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was layin on a highway, head all ******** up from getting bashed by another sentient zombie. I remember thinkin that I just wanted ta make it and see Xena. At least one more time." Raph said. "I wanna talk wit her and if she tell me ta piss off, it's what I'll do."

Dan sighed, but put a hand over hers. "Why would he do that? You have the weirdest friend, you know that?"
Zelda gave a nod. "If that's what you need to do, then do it while you're here."

"Sadly, I have no idea what goes on in his head." She shook her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda gave a nod. "If that's what you need to do, then do it while you're here."

He nodded and turned to look up at the manor's upstairs windows. "Yeah. Guess I better." he said before heading back inside.

"Maybe ask him sometimes. Feel like I need to question his intentions with my daughter."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He nodded and turned to look up at the manor's upstairs windows. "Yeah. Guess I better." he said before heading back inside.

"Maybe ask him sometimes. Feel like I need to question his intentions with my daughter."
Zelda watched Raph head back inside, yet she remained outside.

"We'll need to talk with him about that." She would then send a telepathic message to Loc to have him come to the manor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll need to talk with him about that." She would then send a telepathic message to Loc to have him come to the manor.

Raph headed past Dan and Sirea to go upstairs. Once there, he would knock on Xena's door. "Xena?" he called out.

Loc appeared holding a tub of popcorn. "Oh I'm right here." he said.

"Because of course you are." Dan said.

"Oh, don't be cross, Daddy."

"Gonna kill him....."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph headed past Dan and Sirea to go upstairs. Once there, he would knock on Xena's door. "Xena?" he called out.

"Gonna kill him....."
The door would open with Xena peeking out. "Hey..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirea glanced at Loc when he appeared. "You knew this was going to happen, didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Gonna kill him....."
The door would open with Xena peeking out. "Hey..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirea glanced at Loc when he appeared. "You knew this was going to happen, didn't you?"

"Ey....can we talk?" he asked.

Loc shook his head. "No. I figured a friendship. Your kid's so much like you, but sometimes so much worse, I really never saw her landing a man. No offense." Loc said sheepishly. "I just figured it'd give poor Raph a friend and maybe a reason to keep going on. For a little while anyway. At least until the inevitable."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Loc shook his head. "No. I figured a friendship. Your kid's so much like you, but sometimes so much worse, I really never saw her landing a man. No offense." Loc said sheepishly. "I just figured it'd give poor Raph a friend and maybe a reason to keep going on. For a little while anyway. At least until the inevitable."
"Sure." She said as she opened the door all the way so that he could come into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you lied to her about losing some trinket?" She asked with a frown. "And what do you mean? Is he doomed to die, regardless if Xena's with him or not?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sure." She said as she opened the door all the way so that he could come into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you lied to her about losing some trinket?" She asked with a frown. "And what do you mean? Is he doomed to die, regardless if Xena's with him or not?"

Raph looked around her room a little, then back at her. "Sorry I dropped that bomb on ya like that."

"Oh hell no. My watch was there." Loc said. "As for that, it's unclear." he said summoning the Turnstone. "This is not for her to hear. It might cause pity and pity would cause even more of a tragedy. That version of Raphael is fated to die while protecting those zombies in the cemetery." Loc said, letting Sirea look into the Turnstone to see.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph looked around her room a little, then back at her. "Sorry I dropped that bomb on ya like that."

"Oh hell no. My watch was there." Loc said. "As for that, it's unclear." he said summoning the Turnstone. "This is not for her to hear. It might cause pity and pity would cause even more of a tragedy. That version of Raphael is fated to die while protecting those zombies in the cemetery." Loc said, letting Sirea look into the Turnstone to see.
Xena blushed a little when Raph apologized. "It was so sudden. I don't know what to think..." She murmured before looking at Raph. "Sorry about Dad. He has a bit of a temper like you do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked into the Turnstone as she listened to Loc. "So Finley's the death of him?" She said, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena blushed a little when Raph apologized. "It was so sudden. I don't know what to think..." She murmured before looking at Raph. "Sorry about Dad. He has a bit of a temper like you do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked into the Turnstone as she listened to Loc. "So Finley's the death of him?" She said, shaking her head.

"No, it's fine. I'd probably be tha same way if it was my kid."

"Weeeeell, not like specifically. I mean, Raphael did offer to help. He wasn't forced. I guess that's one of those things that it depends on your perspective."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, it's fine. I'd probably be tha same way if it was my kid."

"Weeeeell, not like specifically. I mean, Raphael did offer to help. He wasn't forced. I guess that's one of those things that it depends on your perspective."
"They're right though..." She said as she looked at him sadly. "You can't stay here....We're both from different dimensions...it won't work between us, even if we were to be together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still it sounds to me that Finley hasn't own up to his actions. I would have him dead on the spot for causing this apocalypse to begin with. Babysitting zombies isn't going to fix his mistakes. If he was that lonely, then he should've found himself a little toy to play with...if his pickle hasn't fallen off by that point." Sirea said, shaking her head.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games