Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"We have all the time in the world. Go ahead." Leo said with a nod.

@Nira: "Yeah. We'll have ta do that. s**t. Kinda wish Xena's freaky turtle friend was here."
Xena gave a nod to both Leo and Zoey before looking at the latter. "It's fine. To give a head's up though, there's going to be alot of stuff that isn't going to make any sense to you all. While this world has more zombies, mine has more magic and supernatural beings. Anyways..." She then began to tell her story.

~Flashback~

"Nope, not here..." Xena's younger sister, Zelda, said as she was going through a few crates in an abandoned warehouse. She and Xena had went out to the next town over to find any supplies to bring back to Haffa's. Ever since the bomb had dropped, supplies had been limited so foraging for resources was a struggle if not trying to trade with other nations. "Looks like the place has been wiped cleaned." She frowned.

"Great..." Xena muttered as she went through another set of crates. "We'll have to look elsewhere."

"Maybe we should call it a day for now. We've searched every part of this town, and I rather not overstay our welcome than necessary." She said.

"The town's abandoned. The Empire has no interest on a ghost town." Xena said, shaking her head.

"Maybe not, but it means expanding their territory on their end and use it to make another outpost." She said with a concern tone.

"Right...a little too close to home if they claim this spot..." Xena muttered.

Leo and the others listened to Xena's tale with interest.

@Nira: "This weird creature that calls imself Loc."
"And yet we got people who hope for the possibility." Xena said to Zoey before continuing with her story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda frowned before sighing a bit. "Come on, let's get going. There's nothing else here." She said to her sister before the two went to peek out through the window to see if there was any sign of soldiers.

Xena pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke into it. "Is the coast clear?"

"Clear on this end, Ghost Brats." a gruff accented voice responded.

@Nira: "Aight." Raph stood and followed along with her. "Ya gonna try an take tha next one down yaself then? Gotta go as quiet as ya can. Get where it can't small ya, then go for it's neck. Quickest way ta make it go down."
"Hey, watch it, Grumpy Shell." Xena said in a teasing manner.

Zelda took the walkie talkie as the two would check and make sure it was clear before they headed out of the building. "The place's been cleaned out. We couldn't find anything." She said into the walkie talkie. "We're heading your way now."

Xena glanced over to her sister and nodded before the two would make their way to where the voice was.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@Nira: "Yeah. We'll have ta do that. s**t. Kinda wish Xena's freaky turtle friend was here."
Xena gave a nod to both Leo and Zoey before looking at the latter. "It's fine. To give a head's up though, there's going to be alot of stuff that isn't going to make any sense to you all. While this world has more zombies, mine has more magic and supernatural beings. Anyways..." She then began to tell her story.

~Flashback~

"Nope, not here..." Xena's younger sister, Zelda, said as she was going through a few crates in an abandoned warehouse. She and Xena had went out to the next town over to find any supplies to bring back to Haffa's. Ever since the bomb had dropped, supplies had been limited so foraging for resources was a struggle if not trying to trade with other nations. "Looks like the place has been wiped cleaned." She frowned.

"Great..." Xena muttered as she went through another set of crates. "We'll have to look elsewhere."

"Maybe we should call it a day for now. We've searched every part of this town, and I rather not overstay our welcome than necessary." She said.

"The town's abandoned. The Empire has no interest on a ghost town." Xena said, shaking her head.

"Maybe not, but it means expanding their territory on their end and use it to make another outpost." She said with a concern tone.

"And yet we got people who hope for the possibility." Xena said to Zoey before continuing with her story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda frowned before sighing a bit. "Come on, let's get going. There's nothing else here." She said to her sister before the two went to peek out through the window to see if there was any sign of soldiers.

@Nira: "Aight." Raph stood and followed along with her. "Ya gonna try an take tha next one down yaself then? Gotta go as quiet as ya can. Get where it can't small ya, then go for it's neck. Quickest way ta make it go down."

Nira nods and grins. "Nira try." She promises then seems to think of something and glances back at Raph curiously. Stopping for a moment to listen to the sounds around them. "We save some for small one?" She asks softly. Try wanting to know if they needed to save any of the prey to take back to Yumi. "Small one needs to eat too..."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~Flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda took the walkie talkie as the two would check and make sure it was clear before they headed out of the building. "The place's been cleaned out. We couldn't find anything." She said into the walkie talkie. "We're heading your way now."

Xena glanced over to her sister and nodded before the two would make their way to where the voice was.

"Sucks. Woulda liked ta have restocked tha bar wit some good booze." the voice responded. "You two move it. I'm ready ta go home."

@Nira: "Yeah. We can get her some too. We gotta cook it though. Her Ma might not want er ta eat it raw, ya know?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sucks. Woulda liked ta have restocked tha bar wit some good booze." the voice responded. "You two move it. I'm ready ta go home."

@Nira: "Yeah. We can get her some too. We gotta cook it though. Her Ma might not want er ta eat it raw, ya know?"
"Yeah yeah, we're coming." Xena said to the voice as she and Zelda headed over to a spot at an alley to meet said voice at.

"We've planned on calling it a day. We can search at another town tomorrow." Zelda said to the voice.

"That would be a no go for me tomorrow. I'm supposed to be meeting with the band tonight after my round in the Ghost Zone." Xena shook her head.

"Uh...are you sure you should go to the Ghost Zone? I heard there's been some unusual activity going on there lately. Like someone's been messing with the doors there." Zelda said with a frown.

"Nothing we can't handle." She said with a shrug.

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nira nodded in understanding. Not trusting to take meat from her kill, not wanting to risk their virus making the small one sick or worse, Nira would hunt down another deer but would hang back and let Raph kill and carve it with his sai.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah yeah, we're coming." Xena said to the voice as she and Zelda headed over to a spot at an alley to meet said voice at.

"We've planned on calling it a day. We can search at another town tomorrow." Zelda said to the voice.

"That would be a no go for me tomorrow. I'm supposed to be meeting with the band tonight after my round in the Ghost Zone." Xena shook her head.

"Uh...are you sure you should go to the Ghost Zone? I heard there's been some unusual activity going on there lately. Like someone's been messing with the doors there." Zelda said with a frown.

When they made it back to where the voice was, they would find it's owner leaning against the building and closing the lid on an old silver flask. He was wearing an old baseball hat, an aviator jacket, and a patch over his left eye. Hearing them, he looked over. "For a couple a spook kids, you two are loud." he said.

@Nira: He would take one down and carve it up before looking around for something to take the meat back in. Grumbling about having forgotten to get at least a cooler, he picked up the meat to carry it back in his arms. "Aight. It's messy, but once we get it home, we can clean it and all. I'll come back and burn these carcass. Don't wanna attract any unwanted dinner guests, ya know?" he said chuckling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

When they made it back to where the voice was, they would find it's owner leaning against the building and closing the lid on an old silver flask. He was wearing an old baseball hat, an aviator jacket, and a patch over his left eye. Hearing them, he looked over. "For a couple a spook kids, you two are loud." he said.

@Nira: He would take one down and carve it up before looking around for something to take the meat back in. Grumbling about having forgotten to get at least a cooler, he picked up the meat to carry it back in his arms. "Aight. It's messy, but once we get it home, we can clean it and all. I'll come back and burn these carcass. Don't wanna attract any unwanted dinner guests, ya know?" he said chuckling.
"You're one to talk, he who can wake up the dead all over the world with his voice." She said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Nira stared at the carcass and tilted her head for a moment. "...Nira scare them away." She said confidently. Nodding her head.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You're one to talk, he who can wake up the dead all over the world with his voice." She said with a chuckle.

"You two would know." he muttered. "So, didn't find nothin? Guess it's back ta tha bar. C'mon." he said walking over to the truck he had used to get there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:09 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Nira stared at the carcass and tilted her head for a moment. "...Nira scare them away." She said confidently. Nodding her head.

Raph nodded and started back to the farm house. Once there he motioned with his head for Nira to open the door for him. They were at the back door that led straight into the kitchen.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You two would know." he muttered. "So, didn't find nothin? Guess it's back ta tha bar. C'mon." he said walking over to the truck he had used to get there.
The two nodded before they would follow him to the truck. "Nothing sadly." Xena said, shaking her head. "Maybe Leo and Mikey had better luck."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded and started back to the farm house. Once there he motioned with his head for Nira to open the door for him. They were at the back door that led straight into the kitchen.

Nira opened the door for him and watched him head inside. Nira didn't follow. Instead, she took care to not let the door slam as it closed before she turned and headed back towards the forest. Intent to deal with the corpses left behind from their meal. Raph was right. They couldn't risk anything....or anyone....being attracted to the scent of death.

When Yumi came back, Zoey, who motioned Xena to keep talking and she ushered Yumi towards the bathroom to wash up. Still listening to the girls story, she would prepare the cup of iced tea and a plate of breakfast for Yumi. Setting a place at the table for the girl by Xena. When Yumi joined them at the table, Zoey sat back down with a happy smile. Watching the girl eat and drink happily for a second longer before looking back to Xena. Only for her attention to be drawn by Raph coming in through the back door some time later.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:57 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Nira opened the door for him and watched him head inside. Nira didn't follow. Instead, she took care to not let the door slam as it closed before she turned and headed back towards the forest. Intent to deal with the corpses left behind from their meal. Raph was right. They couldn't risk anything....or anyone....being attracted to the scent of death.

When Yumi came back, Zoey, who motioned Xena to keep talking and she ushered Yumi towards the bathroom to wash up. Still listening to the girls story, she would prepare the cup of iced tea and a plate of breakfast for Yumi. Setting a place at the table for the girl by Xena. When Yumi joined them at the table, Zoey sat back down with a happy smile. Watching the girl eat and drink happily for a second longer before looking back to Xena. Only for her attention to be drawn by Raph coming in through the back door some time later.

He carried the meat over to the sink and dropped it in so he could clean it up and bag it for freezing.

@Zoey: Yumi listened to her Mom's story while she finished her meal and tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:53 pm
As Nira dragged out the last deer corpse, she would pause with wide eyes as a terrifying, inhuman screech filled the air. And it wasn't the kind of scream that Pretenders gave. It wasn't the wail that Shriekers gave to alert the herd of the horde. Or other Pretenders. No. This was something-something she-she wasn't familiar with. At all. "Something...coming..." She whispered to herself. Looking around as she took a few steps before turning and running back towards the farm house. Whatever it was, Nira didn't know it and that was scary. Truly scary. She needed to warn them.

@Raph & Co.: Zoey shuddered a little at seeing the venison meat. All bloody and raw. Taking a deep breath, Zoey decided she would tend to it later. Or let Raph do it. Yeah. She'd let Raph take care of it.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:34 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
As Nira dragged out the last deer corpse, she would pause with wide eyes as a terrifying, inhuman screech filled the air. And it wasn't the kind of scream that Pretenders gave. It wasn't the wail that Shriekers gave to alert the herd of the horde. Or other Pretenders. No. This was something-something she-she wasn't familiar with. At all. "Something...coming..." She whispered to herself. Looking around as she took a few steps before turning and running back towards the farm house. Whatever it was, Nira didn't know it and that was scary. Truly scary. She needed to warn them.

@Raph & Co.: Zoey shuddered a little at seeing the venison meat. All bloody and raw. Taking a deep breath, Zoey decided she would tend to it later. Or let Raph do it. Yeah. She'd let Raph take care of it.

Raph was cleaning the meat and packaging it up to freeze it. He saw Nira running back from the kitchen window. She looked scared. That worried him. Nira was never scared. She was practically a master of her environment. Something was up. He waited for her to enter the house to ask her.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games