Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Once Raph was finished Donnie had to keep from trying to shake the stuff off of himself. "Ok....can we go so I can get this stuff off?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just try an keep anythin from gettin in ya eyes or mouth."
Xena nodded before she gestured for Donnie to follow them. She then started to head out of the lair.

"Oh and.....don't walk where I gotta smell ya...." Raph said chuckling, only to get a dirty look from Donnie. "Jokin jokin. Geeze. I was tryin ta lighten tha mood."

"You are not Mikey....." Donnie said as he headed out of the lair behind Xena to follow them back to the graveyard and mausoleum.
"Would be nice if he's here. We could use his light-heartedness." Xena said as she walked with them back to the graveyard and mausoleum.

"For real." Raph muttered as he kept an eye out for any random zombies or military people.
She looked around as well, even though she lost her keen senses now that she was human.

They made it to the mausoleum without incident. Once to the door, Raph knocked on it for Yumi to unlock it and let them all in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh and.....don't walk where I gotta smell ya...." Raph said chuckling, only to get a dirty look from Donnie. "Jokin jokin. Geeze. I was tryin ta lighten tha mood."

"You are not Mikey....." Donnie said as he headed out of the lair behind Xena to follow them back to the graveyard and mausoleum.
"Would be nice if he's here. We could use his light-heartedness." Xena said as she walked with them back to the graveyard and mausoleum.

"For real." Raph muttered as he kept an eye out for any random zombies or military people.
She looked around as well, even though she lost her keen senses now that she was human.

They made it to the mausoleum without incident. Once to the door, Raph knocked on it for Yumi to unlock it and let them all in.
Xena sighed with relief that they made it without incident. Looking over at Yumi. "Thanks, Yumi. You weren't too bored by yourself, were you?" She then looked over at Donnie. "Donnie, meet mine and Raph's daughter, Yumi." She then looked at Yumi. "Yumi, this is your Uncle Donatello."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena sighed with relief that they made it without incident. Looking over at Yumi. "Thanks, Yumi. You weren't too bored by yourself, were you?" She then looked over at Donnie. "Donnie, meet mine and Raph's daughter, Yumi." She then looked at Yumi. "Yumi, this is your Uncle Donatello."

"I was fine. I found more Goosebumps!" she said happily after opening the door. She then looked at Donnie excitedly, before stepping back and gagging. "H....hi.......Uncle.......why do you smell so bad.....?"

"Would you believe me if I said he rolled round in roadkill?" Raph asked grinning.

Donnie shot him another dirty look, then grinned a bit himself. "How about a hug, Big Brother."

"I dumped zombie guts on ya uncle so other zombies wouldn't try ta eat em." Raph admitted. "So now we gonna have ta figure a way for us ta wash it off. Might have ta find a place wit a working shower so ya Mom and ya Uncle Donnie can shower. I can leaned em some clothes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I was fine. I found more Goosebumps!" she said happily after opening the door. She then looked at Donnie excitedly, before stepping back and gagging. "H....hi.......Uncle.......why do you smell so bad.....?"

"Would you believe me if I said he rolled round in roadkill?" Raph asked grinning.

Donnie shot him another dirty look, then grinned a bit himself. "How about a hug, Big Brother."

"I dumped zombie guts on ya uncle so other zombies wouldn't try ta eat em." Raph admitted. "So now we gonna have ta figure a way for us ta wash it off. Might have ta find a place wit a working shower so ya Mom and ya Uncle Donnie can shower. I can leaned em some clothes."
"Where are we going to find a working shower?" Xena asked with a frown. "We certainly aren't gonna find one in a graveyard."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Where are we going to find a working shower?" Xena asked with a frown. "We certainly aren't gonna find one in a graveyard."

"Maybe one a tha surroundin apartments?" Raph asked.

"I've been thinking." Donnie murmured as he looked around the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe, yet it'll be tedious going back and forth from one place to another just to shower though." Xena frowned before she then looked at Donnie. "What you got in mind?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe, yet it'll be tedious going back and forth from one place to another just to shower though." Xena frowned before she then looked at Donnie. "What you got in mind?"

"Why don't we go back to North Hampton? That could even be where the others went thinking Casey's old farm house would be the safest bet." Donnie said. "I got that place up and running off the grid once, I can do it again."

Raph looked out at all the zombies in the graveyard with a slightly pensive look. "I dunno. What bout Finley and tha zombies here? Hate ta leave em where they can get out ta hurt others, or people get in here ta kill Finley and tha ones hes most protective of."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Why don't we go back to North Hampton? That could even be where the others went thinking Casey's old farm house would be the safest bet." Donnie said. "I got that place up and running off the grid once, I can do it again."

Raph looked out at all the zombies in the graveyard with a slightly pensive look. "I dunno. What bout Finley and tha zombies here? Hate ta leave em where they can get out ta hurt others, or people get in here ta kill Finley and tha ones hes most protective of."
Xena tilted her head in thought before she looked at Raph. "Are you their babysitter? This whole mess is Finley's problem, let him deal with it for a change. It shouldn't even be your burden to bear. Had he even done you any favors since you became sentient once more? Where was he when you got taken by the military? Or when we went to Innsmouth? Or went to that plantation? Can you really call him a friend? The only reason why he had attention on you to begin with was the fact you're a zombie. If you were still alive, he would've cared less on what happened to you or this city. In fact, he definitely wouldn't be thrilled that you brought a living being to stay with you." Even though Raph sees Finley as a friend, Xena could never bring herself to even trust him. It was his fault the whole zombie pandemic happened in the first place, and he had done nothing to resolve it. "I'm with Donnie on that one, Raph. Think about it. Myself and Yumi can't stay cooped up in the mausoleum, even with all the needed supplies. I would like to be able to enjoy the fresh air without much worry. Even if you were to lent us clothes, you'd have to get them washed at some point too." She went over to gently place a hand on Raph. "Do you want to see Leo and Mikey again? What about Splinter?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena tilted her head in thought before she looked at Raph. "Are you their babysitter? This whole mess is Finley's problem, let him deal with it for a change. It shouldn't even be your burden to bear. Had he even done you any favors since you became sentient once more? Where was he when you got taken by the military? Or when we went to Innsmouth? Or went to that plantation? Can you really call him a friend? The only reason why he had attention on you to begin with was the fact you're a zombie. If you were still alive, he would've cared less on what happened to you or this city. In fact, he definitely wouldn't be thrilled that you brought a living being to stay with you." Even though Raph sees Finley as a friend, Xena could never bring herself to even trust him. It was his fault the whole zombie pandemic happened in the first place, and he had done nothing to resolve it. "I'm with Donnie on that one, Raph. Think about it. Myself and Yumi can't stay cooped up in the mausoleum, even with all the needed supplies. I would like to be able to enjoy the fresh air without much worry. Even if you were to lent us clothes, you'd have to get them washed at some point too." She went over to gently place a hand on Raph. "Do you want to see Leo and Mikey again? What about Splinter?"

Raph heaved a sigh as he looked back out at the zombies and rubbed the back of his head.

"I thank Finley for helping you. I really do, but you can't take responcibility for all these zombies, and now you have Xena and Yumi to worry about. Xena's right about all that. Yumi shouldn't be cooped up like we were and Xena's not use to it." Donnie spoke up. He looked at Raph's shoulder where he'd been bitten ,then back at his brother's face. "You may be a zombie, but you're sentient, and you have people who care for you. We'll make Leo see that, even if we have to sick Xena on him." Donnie said smiling a little.

Raph took a deep unneeded breath and breathed it out slowly all without opening his mouth, before nodding. "Ok........let's go to North Hampton. We gonna need ta find a car or a truck...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph heaved a sigh as he looked back out at the zombies and rubbed the back of his head.

"I thank Finley for helping you. I really do, but you can't take responcibility for all these zombies, and now you have Xena and Yumi to worry about. Xena's right about all that. Yumi shouldn't be cooped up like we were and Xena's not use to it." Donnie spoke up. He looked at Raph's shoulder where he'd been bitten ,then back at his brother's face. "You may be a zombie, but you're sentient, and you have people who care for you. We'll make Leo see that, even if we have to sick Xena on him." Donnie said smiling a little.

Raph took a deep unneeded breath and breathed it out slowly all without opening his mouth, before nodding. "Ok........let's go to North Hampton. We gonna need ta find a car or a truck...."
"Also it'll give Yumi a chance to meet the others." Xena said with a nod before looking at Donnie. "Can you find us some kinda vehicle to get us there while we pack up what we need?" She then looked at Yumi. "Yumi, gather everything you need, okay?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Also it'll give Yumi a chance to meet the others." Xena said with a nod before looking at Donnie. "Can you find us some kinda vehicle to get us there while we pack up what we need?" She then looked at Yumi. "Yumi, gather everything you need, okay?"

"They took our truck it seems, but like Raph said, we might can find another. People are bad about leaving the keys in the visors of their car." Donnie said. "You guys get what you need packed up, Raph and I will get us a car or truck."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"They took our truck it seems, but like Raph said, we might can find another. People are bad about leaving the keys in the visors of their car." Donnie said. "You guys get what you need packed up, Raph and I will get us a car or truck."
She nodded before she started to pack up everything they needed, even made sure to bring the mirror, which was the only link to her world, as well.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded before she started to pack up everything they needed, even made sure to bring the mirror, which was the only link to her world, as well.

It took them awhile, but a couple hours later, the two turtles returned with a large van.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

It took them awhile, but a couple hours later, the two turtles returned with a large van.
Xena would start loading the van with everything they needed. "Come on, Yumi. Better bring what you need. Bring your books too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena would start loading the van with everything they needed. "Come on, Yumi. Better bring what you need. Bring your books too."

Yumi would quickly do as she was told while Raph and Donnie helped Xena load the van.

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games