Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morgan was still in his embarrassed state until Syn asked him a question regarding the necklace he wore with the rings. A soft sigh escapes his breathe as he held onto the same rings, it was a nice distraction even though it's a painful memory. Well some questions may have to be answered and this was one of them as he took the necklace off to hold it up for him and Syn to see, he gazed at them with a bittersweet mix of happy and sad; gathering his thoughts. Morgan fights back a painful moment these rings represent before answering Syn's question, "They're wedding rings, one for me and one... from someone very, very close to me..." He pointed at the one that was clean being his and the one that was scorched up belonging to the person who was important in his life. Morgan didn't seem to mind talking about a certain past, he let Syn have a closer look during a red light as they jingle softly when the rings hit each other softly. Of the rings, the jewel on Morgan's ring was a birthstone though it looked worn but polished as if it was picked off the ground, the same goes for the other though it looked burnt but the birthstone still kept it's baby blue color.

Morgan did his best to put up a brave smile, remembering the owner of the scorched ring, "She was always the bold type who'd get me on adventures and stuff; she'd even drag me to the call for adventure even when I was training." chuckling softly and taking them back once Syn was done.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Syn's mind stalled at that statement. Wedding rings? So, did that mean that Morgan had been married at one point? And if thatvwas the case, where was his other half? He had a feeling but he decided that it was none of his business and it to ask and just listened to the other explained what the rings meant to him. He had managed to get a really good look at it at a red light and had to wonder why the other ring was scorched. "She seems like a pretty cool person. She must be something really special to you. Sorry for bringing it up." he said as he started to drive again once the light turned green. As he drove, he started to wonder again, thinking and asking himself was it right to develop a crush of Morgan? Then again, he didn't even know if he was even interested in him. He mentally pushed aside those thoughts as his mind wandered to more pleasant things, like thinking about the farm as that he really should get to work of that sometime this week before he actually decided to move. Soon enough, he reached his apartment building and parked in a spot close to the doors. "Here we are." he said after parking and turning the truck off.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Syn is starting to feel inadequate. Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:14 pm

"Nah that's okay." Morgan said when Syn apologized for bringing up a past experience, it's been a long time since he's spoken about his wife and it helped relieve some of the scars. As they approached the apartments and Syn parking the truck, Morgan looked at Syn with a smile before ruffling the young healer's pink hair, "Well I know some people prefer not to talk about certain things like someone's past or their disabilities, but it's okay to talk about it, besides remembering my wife may sometimes make me feel sad, but even the sad moments can lift you up." Morgan spoke softly while messing Syn's hair up a bit. Feeling comfortable talking about certain things with Syn like close friends. Morgan looked at the rings, "At least she died doing what she loves, she'd always share her adventures with me and tell me about them when I'm not there with her. My only regret is that I never got to say goodbye, I even doubt myself when her old party says that she knows." speaking softly still, Morgan looked at Syn in the eyes and smiled before giving a good pat on the young healer's cheek. "Well we should get some sleep and you've got a farm to by before someone else get's the claim." cheering himself up, Morgan stepped out of the truck and making sure the little kitten is secured.

Ooc: Maybe a little sprucing might help, like character or why he keeps moving, but that's just my opinion, there's a bunch of ways to help deal with characters that feel inadequate.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Syn smiled at the affection he heard in Morgan's voice about his late wife. They had shared something really special. It made him wonder if he would find someone too. His mind went back to a memory of when he was 18 years. He had fallen in love with another student of Solaria's and had planned to confess to the other male during a festival that was happening that week. He asked the boy to meet him at his favorite tree in the courtyard at midnight and confessed right then and there. But, he soon learned that the boy didn't feel tje same. He was rather cruel about it too. The other male had left him crying under that tree and ever since then he had had a hard time letting someone get close to him or vice versa as he didn't think he could handle any more heartbreak. But then he met and got to know Morgan and suddenly it became a lot harder not to hope. Syn snapped out of his thoughts when Morgan ruffled his hair. "Yes. I suppose it is." he replied with a small smile at the detective. He felt his face heat up and had to fight it down viciously when Morgan patted his cheek. Oh, this was bad. "Yeah. I do. I'll get started on that tomorrow. Might as well do something since I have the day off." He added after a second of pulling himself together. He hopped out of the truck, closing the door and placing a anti-theft spell on it once again but not before making sure he had everything before leading Morgan and his kitten into his apartment. "Make yourself at home. And once again, you and the little one can use the guest room." he said after removing his hoodie after closing the door behind them.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: There. A little backstory about why Syn's just a tad self-conscious when it comes to love. Maybe Morgan can change that, eh?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:41 am

Allowing himself inside, Morgan sets his things down someplace before getting out the little kitten out of his shirt and setting her down on the couch to rest. Relieving the stress of today, he was about to take off his coat until he remembered the maid uniform he still had on. "I'll go take a bath first." Morgan said as he headed into the guest bathroom with his clothes in tow. Soon after finishing his bath and changing, Morgan headed into the living room and took a seat next to the kitten as she walked towards Morgan and resting on his lap. Feeling relaxed and leaning back, Morgan let out a long sigh of relief before letting out a light chuckle as he pets the little one, she started purring softly. Morgan felt himself dozing off before snoozing off softly and seemed peaceful resting on the couch.

Ooc: Hmm maybe.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:23 am
Occ: Or maybe not. He'll overcome it somehow. Anyway, you ready for Christmas?

Syn nodded and watched him go before heading to his own bedroom to get out of this uniform and clothes. He took a nice, hot bath after Morgan had finished his own shower and placed on some house clothes that consisted of a blue button down shirt, shorts and of course his slippers. After that, h headed back into the living room to see that Morgan had fixed dozed off on the couch along with the kitten and couldn't help but take a picture with his phone and send it to both Gerry and Avery. As well as Alicia. He placed the phone into his shorts pocket before heading over to Morgan, brushing a few strands of hair from the other's face before placing a hand on his shoulder gently and shook him awake. "Hey, Morgan. If you are tired, then I suggest you and your feline friend head to bed." he said softly so as not to startle him or the kitten. He made a mental note to set out some milk and some tuna for the kitten in case she got hungry during the night "A bed would probably be more comfortable for you and the little gattino." he added in.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Roused out of his sleep, Morgan sees Syn in front of him letting him know he should sleep on the bed rather than on the couch, "Oh sorry, guess I dozed off there." Morgan says as he looks up at Syn with a smile, he was still quite sleepy though until he reached out and suddenly giving Syn a hug, the kitten slid off Morgan's lap and onto the couch. To Morgan it felt like he's grab hold of a pillow as he soon leaned back onto the couch with his supposed pillow, sighing in his sleep, "soft." he said though he was woken up when the kitten meowed, out of his sleep Morgan opened his eyes and seeing what was in front of him, buttons? Morgan looked up to see Syn's face looking down at him, "Oh hey Syn... Oh" Morgan then realized what happened as he let's go of Syn. Morgan took soon of that potion Syn gave him for his sleep, his face all blushed though he's trying to stay calm. The little kitten crawled up as Morgan picked her up and headed off to the guest bedroom after apologizing to Syn for what he did.

Ooc: Well I suppose Morgan doesn't think clearly when he's half asleep and okay on time skip to morning.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Syn snorted at that statement but just nodded before giving out an unmanly woo when Morgan suddenly gave him a hug, blushing softly when the other male had called him soft. Okay. Yeah. It was time for the detective to heas to bed. He watched at the kitten's meow woke the other up and thier eyes met. He raised an eyebrow at the other's antics before watching Morgan become embarrassed. He had to hold back a laugh at his expression before waving away the apology. "Oh, I placed some milk and tuna for the kitten in the room just in case." He called after him as he watched the other disappear into the guest bedroom. He shook his head before heading to his own room, making sure to turn off the lights and snag a run of cookies and a bottle of Orange juice before disappearing into his own bedroom, calling his teacher back and they talked for a bit. After that, he placed his phone on charge, threw the tin and bottle away before settling down and drifting off to sleep.

Timeskip:

The next morning saw Syn sleeping, curled under his comforter as he had been really tired the night before. He would get that business with the farm some later. At the moment, he just let himself sleep.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: I noticed. Okay.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:58 am

Morgan had woken up as early as usual, the kitten was awake as well having finished the tuna and milk Syn left out for her. The living room was quite lively as Morgan was in a video call with Avery at the moment talking about something before they finished, Avery had gotten inside his car and bringing Gerry in the frame where she's driving, {"Alright we'll drop off your clothes once we're there at the apartments, try to make yourself some breakfast too okay and don't forget to make some for Syn as well, y'know as thanks for letting you stay over for the night okay? Aight, see you when we get there."} Avery waved and so did Gerry before the call ended. Smiling a bit, Morgan walked off to where Syn kept his little garden and got a good look at them before heading towards the kitchen.

Looking through the pantry, Morgan wonders what to make thinking of a lot of things that comes to mind though he didn't wanna go through the trouble of making something too complicated or fancy for breakfast and pancakes came into mind as he starts preparing breakfast for two. Rolling up his sleeves, adjusting his glasses, he pushed his bangs away until he remembered what happened last night when Syn did the same thing to his hair. Pondering the thought, Morgan felt a skip in his heart before gathering his thoughts. A sudden jingle from his necklace got his attention and somehow he felt warm. Leaving it in his thoughts, he continued on with making breakfast.

Ooc: Hmm you for Christmas, think we should let our characters celebrate it on that day?

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:01 am

Syn woke up to the smell of pancakes and yawned, rubbing his eyes as he tried to make himself more awake. He felt a lot better now that he had gotten some sleep and with that thought, he hopped out of bed a d padded to the bathroom for a shower and then clothes. He settled for a light blue off-the-shoulder top and jeans since he would be going to the bank today to finally purchase the farm. He walked into the living room then the kitchen to see Morgan making breakfast. "Morning, Morgan." he said as he went to the coffee maker to make some coffee for the both of them, jerking when he felt something brush against his bare feet as he started up the machine. He looked down to see the little kitten rubbing against this legs, purring. "Well, hello there." he laughed as he picked her up, settling her on his shoulders as he went back to the coffee while getting two mugs for both he and Morgan. "That smells good. I didn't know you could cook." he said as he also got some plates to place the food on. The kitten was quite happy to ride on him and was a purring, fuzzy mass against his neck, causing him to smile again.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Sure. Sounds like a plan.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Seeing Syn out of bed and complimenting his cooking skill Morgan just chuckled while still attending the pancakes he's making, "Well I may not be a great cook as Avery or bake as well as Gerry, but cooking something simple is something I can even without a recipe to follow." Morgan smiled as he finished the first stack of pancakes and putting them on Syn's plate and began working on his. "Hmm anything else you'd want to go with your pancakes?" Morgan asked feeling as though pancakes alone isn't enough for breakfast. While the pancakes are still cooking, he looked through the fridge to see what he can add to the table. Smiling when he sees the kitten being quite comfortable with Syn and rubbing her face against Syn's neck and her purring can be heard.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:55 pm

"Yeah. I can understand that. Maybe I can vake something for you sometime." he replied with a small laugh as he poured the now got coffee into the two mugs and then setting them on the table along with the pancakes. "Hmm. No. Not really. Pancakes are just fine for me. But if you want, I can make some eggs or bacon?" he added with a smile as he set out a bowl of milk for the kitten. "By the way, does this gatinno have a name?" he asked, patting the kitten on the head gently as he got syrup and butter from the fridge, just in case Morgan wanted either or. Of course, getting to the fridge meant brushing against Morgan, not that he noticed of course as he was too busy trying not to dislodge his new feline friend. He felt like a housewife for some reason and he shook his head, ridding himself of the image of him in an apron, cooking for Morgan and other things that he did not want to think about. Wow, this was going to be difficult, wasn't it? Most likely.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Sorry if it's short.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:53 pm

"I haven't given her a name yet seeing as how I found her two days ago, I'm sure you know since Alica sent you a selfie of me in the background." Morgan says in a blank tone on Alica's antics though it's mostly towards having a photo of him in it. While looking through the fridge and Syn brushing up against him there, his shoulders jumped a bit from feeling Syn very close to him. Clearing his throat a bit, Morgan didn't felt like having bacon or eggs with his pancakes and let's Syn know before cleaning up his mess once he's finished making his stack of pancakes. "Well let's eat up before they get cold, lemme know if they're okay, I don't always cook or follow a recipe so I try to wing it sometimes." smiling as he takes a seat at the table.

With his plate of pancakes, Morgan added a slice of butter and drizzled some syrup onto the pancakes and as usual, Morgan didn't add anything to his coffee as he took a sip as it warmed him up. A contented smile is plastered on his face as he savors the taste and looking outside the window, it's gotten quite cold lately despite the lack of snow, though a quick look at his phone, the weather predicts that it'll snow a bit during dusk. Looking at the little kitten Morgan wondered what name he should give her seeing as how he's adopted her, chuckling a bit, "Maybe we should name her something Italian since you're always calling her a boy kitten in Italian." Morgan chuckled in Syn's use of Italian pronouns, though it did help inspire a name for the little kitten but Morgan wanted to see what sort of name Syn might choose for her.

Ooc: That's okay, it's not too short either. But if its a little hard to figure out what to write, you can always improvise on what to put in based on how you feel your character might act.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:30 am

Syn just smiled and shrugged. "Yeah, she did. It was so cute." he replied with a small giggle at the memory. He looked at Morgan when he said let him know how the pancakes tastes and nodded. He grabbed his own plate of pancakes and settled down. He brought the saucer of milk that he had laid out for the kitten and placed it on the table so she could easily jump from his shoulder to reach it if she wanted to. He settled himself in a chair before taking a bite of the pancakes. "Hmm. This is quite good." he said with a smile at the other male. The pancakes were quite good and he would know about such things as he liked to cook as well. He tilted his head to the side when Morgan asked him about naming the kitten. "Hmm. Well, how about Bellissima?" he asked after some thought. It was Italian for beautiful. And this little one is quite a beauty, eh?" he added with a smile as the kitten rubbed herself again at his cheek. "Unless you have a name?" he asked, taking another bite of his food and then a sip of his coffee, which had lots of sugar and cream as he awaited a response.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Thanks.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:34 pm

With approval from Syn on the pancakes being good, Morgan smiles and nods as he eats his. It was alright though he felt it needed a little something to warm him up for the weather and walking up to the pantry, he comes back with some cinnamon to sprinkle on his pancakes and after taking a bit, it tasted better as he left the small bottle of cinnamon on the table in case Syn wants to add some to his pancakes. "That's a nice name, well the name I'd pick would be Tito, it means saved in Spanish and well I did saved her." he said as the kitten walked up and nuzzled his hand when he petted her "Though I'm not really sure if that should be her name." finishing as he wasn't sure about the naming the little kitten. Morgan was sitting where he can see into the living room and looking outside seeing people wearing warm clothes, a thought came to mind as he often wonders what the city looked like covered in snow. Chuckling warmly and taking a bite of pancakes, Morgan had a bittersweet smile on his face as a sigh escapes his breath, "Y'know, back when I was still in the US training for the CIA, I always remembered how peaceful it seemed when everything was covered in snow." talking about a certain time in the past, Morgan took out his phone and showed a picture of him with Avery, Gerry, and his wife.

Morgan's wife looked Irish and cheery, her hair was a honey blonde color with a braided lock of hair hanging off the side of her face, she had her arms around Morgan, he was smiling or at least trying as he stated. Gerry was the one who took the group selfie and Avery just as clingy to her as always trying to give her a kiss.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games