Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:09 am
Kazu shifted and looked toward the recipe on the table and wrote it down in his book as well to have. " . . . Make sure Akuro doesn't know the connection between Tear and Hiei. He isn't allowed to know." Kazu said looking at the woman and moved. " Yes it his concerning that Able knows he probably even has a few plants at his shop. But we still have to get it and will figure it out if an a issue comes up." The silver bat said with a sigh. " I'll have it ready for when you return. Be fast. Like I said 36 hours and after that his gonna be melted brain."

Hiei first pushed himself into the ice but it was only seconds before he weakly grabbed Neko's wrist and snarled. His fever was high again and he couldn't tell friend from foe. " You stupid bandits always want to know where that ******** Island is. As much as I hate those woman I won't sell them out for easy money." He hissed, his eyes a little dull. " Go to hell Raito." He snarled weakly trying to put himself in a defence style mode which wasn't working.

Kidd waved her hand grabbing her clothing and sighed. " Nothing, sorry I'm being stupid. I'm going to use your shower again. As much as I love being covered in blood." She said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:47 pm
Isuna moved down the stairs, taking them two at a time. She rounded and jogged over to Akuro. "I have a mission for us. I need a plant for the Koorime island." She explained quickly.

Neko frowned, moving the ice so it was on his forehead. She crouched so she was level with him, her free hand going to his hand and squeezing it. "Hot Stuff...listen to me...you need to tell Neko where the Koorime Island is so she can help you." She said calmly, using her own name to get his attention.

Kana tilted head, confused by Kidds change in demeanor. "I just didnt hear you was all." She said, heading for her room to change, watching Kidd go to do the same  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:00 am
Akuro blinked and turned looking toward Isuna. " That sounds more like and Hiei and You mission. I don't even know where Koorime is..." the vampire said crossing his arm. " Why? Why do we have to go there all the sudden?" The vampire was a little shocked about that for sure.

"Raito...raito. ******** Raito. " Hiei mumbled under his breath and tightly squeezed Neko's hand and blink looking toward her. " hot...stuff...Neko..neko..kuroneko..bodyguard..neko" He mumbled before he blinked a bit seeing out of hazed eyes. " Why...its..." He tried to think but he got angry with himself unable to process the request. He shifted and pulled his hand from neko and moved the ice tightly over his forehead. " Black..leather book. . .map...map black leather book." Hiei mumbled trying form a better sentence and stared passed Neko, toward his black book. It had everything about him, his secrets, his life and even the map to koorime. " It's there." he mumbled.

Kidd shifted and smiled. " I'm just being an idiot. It's okay. I'll be fast and we can do something if you want. Movie or something. I'm not going to work tomorrow." Kidd said as she walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:24 am
Isuna shook her head. "Nope, you and me. Hiei is indisposed....I think Tear sent him out to find Abel and his friends or something." She thought explained, coming up with a quick explanation. "I need ice bloom to counteract the effects of flame fever pollen. Jencho is sick from it and I need to make an antidote with the ice bloom."

Neko smirked, kissing his cheek lightly. "Thank you Hot Stuff. Hang in there, we'll get you better..." She kept a hold of his hand, looking over her shoulder and using a shadow to bring the book over to her. She set it on the floor, flipping through it quickly with her free hand til she found the map. She looked it over a moment, tracing the path with her finger before closing the book. She picked the book up before squeezing Hieis hand once more. "I'll be right back, I need to go get you some medicine." She explained, freeing her hand and standing. She moved, porting back down to Isunas office and showing the map to Kazu, "Here, that's where the island is." She pointed, then picked up the box of medicine, reading the directions. "His fever spiked again."

Kana blinked and shook her head, going into her room to change. She unzipped the dress slipping out of it and hanging it up before pulling on a pair of leggings and a band shirt. Looking around, she checked for the puppets, curious as to what they did to pass the time.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:07 am
"Aw s**t, Yeah we gotta do it for Jen. Poor kid." Akuro said with a sigh and stretched a bit. " I have no idea where Koorime is. Do you?" He asked moving to walk toward the medical room. " I left my gear in your room. I just want to grab it"

Kazu looked up toward Neko and blinked seeing the map. " You know we could make a lot of money off that map." Kazu said with a smirk, joking of course as he looked at it and nodded. " Take that medcine and here I made cooling gel. It's gonna drop his core heat fast and dangerously but don't panic okay? It's gonna help him." Kazu said and read the map one more time getting up so he could walk to the door to give this to Isuna and Akuro.

Hiei shifted a bit again and moved kicking the sheets of his body and moving to grip the back of his neck. He forced his eyes open again trying to look around the room before sitting up and leaning forward, he watched the ice fall from around his shoulder and looked at the wall toward the shadow, he sore he saw something...or was that the fever. He didn't know, but he saw it getting closer and that was annoying him. " Go...away.." He mumbled.

The puppets, all three of them where sitting downstairs on the couch. Kepi was reading, Chess was on a video game handle hell and ruka was boredly watching TV with a huff. " I hate when master back burns us" Ruka mumbled and Chess laughed. " I don't, It's a nice ******** break. So shut up and watch TV Ripper." Chess said and glanced as Kepi who was ignoring them all before looking up and turning toward Kana with a scary smile under her mask. " Hello Kana, We didn't know you returned. how was the ball?" Kepi asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:12 am
Isuna nodded moving to follow him quickly. "Neko was looking for a map or something." She explained. She pushed the door open in time to see Neko vanish with the medicine, then looked to Kazu. "Did she find it?" She asked, going to grab her bag.

Neko reappeared in Hieis room, blinking as he growled at something unseen to leave. She read the directions for the medicine once more before picking a bottle of each and going to Hiei. "Hey Hot stuff, let's cool that fever down a bit, alright?" She opened the gel, moving to apply it to his neck where the rash was.

Kana smiled a little. "Uh, a bit more exciting than originally intended. There was an attack on the castle. Didnt Chess fill you in? He came out and took Kidds sister home." She asked  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:00 pm
"Yeah, Here" He said handing the map toward Isuna. " Once you get there, you'll have to use your wind powers to get up. The island is high up." Kazu explained. " The Ice bloom is found off glacier so you'll find it. It's white rose with blue on it. " Kazu said explaining to Isuna and Akuro.

" Alright, I know this area really well." Akuro said looking at the map and nodded.

Hiei shifted cooling down from the medicine that Neko had given him. He kept his head rolled to the side still staring toward the dark corner and closed his eyes slowly. His demon energy going wild, it would spike and then sudden drop to nothing at all and after a bit it stayed low. He shifted gripping his bed and kept his eyes closed. He shifted his arm moving to whack Neko's hand away from him not knowing who it was yet again.

Chess laughed and laying on the couch with his game. " I don't ever fill them in when I get to do fun stuff." Chess explained and smiled looking up. " Yeah there was an attack at the castle and I got to spend time with Cillia" Chess said with a smile and both puppets stared at him. " We miss Cillia. Why do you get to see her?" Kepi asked with a snap. " Stupid cat" Ruka mumbled.

" Stop fighting. Jesus." Kidd said walking out of the bathroom. She was in jogging pants and a tank top with her hair wet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:56 pm
Isuna nodded. "Right. We'll be back as fast as we can. If anything changes let me know." She turned Akuro. "Ready to head out?" She asked.

Neko smirked, pulling her hand away after getting whacked. "Your lucky your sick..." she mumbled jokingly. She moved, shifting into a small black cat, and hopped up near by, purring loudly. She did this a couple times when Kazu was sick as a kid to comfort him. She crossed her tails hoping it worked in this case too. Carefully she curled up next to him, still purring.

Kana turned, looking at Kid. "You hungry? I have instant noodles." She offered.. "we can watch a movie and eat before heading to bed."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:50 pm
It didn't take long for them to get to the Island and gather the plant they needed. They headed back and trying to keep the bloom safe was hard. But it wasn't to bad. As they entered the castle again, Akuro moved getting Isuna to the medical room and he left to check on Hiei.

The fire demon had fallen right asleep and hard. But he was waking up again and was shifting staring toward the black cat in his view. Moving his hand he patted Neko's head and dropped his hand again. " Neko..." He mumbled trying to get her attention. He shifted and touched her back again with a light squeeze. " Kuroneko" He mumbled again. He wasn't doing so good this morning.

Kidd had made dinner for them and sat down on the couch to watch a movie. Passing out though on the couch cuddled up to Kana was what happened and in the morning she was still holding onto the girl. She moved tighting her grip for a second before letting it loose again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:06 pm
Isuna stood at her work bench, sleeves rolled up, hair pinned out of her face. Her recipe was pinned to a board in front of her and her ingredients were laid out, shed separated the flower by parts and effectiveness, taking what she needed for Hieis cure and mixing it in with what Kazu had mixed together earlier. She picked a small flask up that held crystal clear water, mixing it with the ingredients and straining it out before filling a bottle with it. She swirled it, holding it up to the light a moment then smiling. "Its done!"

Neko fur twitched with the touch, ears flicked as she yawned and picked her head up to blink slowly at Hiei. Shed slept the whole night next to him in car form, tails curled around her, paws tucked under her. "Morning" she greeted, moving to press her head into his hand, purring. "Hang on a little longer, Isuna will have medicine soon."

Kana had fallen asleep, half sitting up, propped up on pillows in the corner of the couch, using Kidd as her blanket. Her arm was draped across the girl, her glasses had slipped off at some point, and landed on the floor, her hair was partially in her face. Feeling the squeeze, she cracked her eyes open and blinked, squinting a bit as she tried to focus.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:20 pm
Kazu moved turning to look at Isuna. " Perfect, Let's get it in his system and get him fixed." Kazu said moving to get up and rubbed his head with a yawn. He was tired but he wanted to get Hiei fixed and talk to him about his plan before anything.

Hiei shifted closing his eyes as he moved his hand away from the girl dropping it back on his chest and just laid there trying to keep calm. His head was burning, his jagan was screaming at him. Everything hurt and his chest was heavy but he didn't know how to tell Neko that. He only nodded a few time. "N..neko. soon."

Kidd shifted slowly rubbing her face and yawned before slowly pulling on Kana's shirt and nuzzled her before blinking and sitting up. " Sorry Kana...Morning." She mumbled and fell back to the other side oft he couch sitting there looking at her. " That's the best sleep I've gotten in months"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 pm
Isuna nodded and scribbled her notes down quickly, handing it to Kazu. "Copy those, I'll be right back to make more. I want to keep a stock of this stuff." She grinned and moved to run out of the room, heading for Hieis room, knocking on the door. "I have it!" She called.

Neko turned to look at the door, moving to hop off the bed, shifting back to normal and quickly letting Isuna in. "You ******** rock Issy. Hurry up." She pulled the girl in and closed the door.

Isuna stepped in, crossing over to Hiei and moving to help him sit up a bit. "Hiei, sorry it took so long. This should help you feel better." She moved to help him drink the liquid.

Kana shifted, feeling around the couch. Everything was blurry beyond recognition. "Morning...have you seen my glasses? I cant see shot right now." She explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:39 pm
Kazu started to work the notes and went away scribbling down, not only in Isuna's note book but also his own so he had it for later on. Moving the silver bat let out a sigh and dropped the books down and crossed his arms thinking outloud. " This was to easy...what does my father have planned..." Kazu mumbled to himself and blinked getting up and running toward the bedroom. "Neko!"

Hiei shifted and sat there slowly and stared at the liquid. He moved looking toward the door hearing running and Kazu yelling. His and moved slowly shaking as he went to pull the liquid close to his mouth. Using his right hand that didn't have a bandage which should of covered a dragon tattoo that wasn't there....

Kidd chuckled and moved crawling over Kana again and reached over her grabbing her glasses from the table stand by the couch. " Here Babe" Kidd said and blinked shaking her head and laughed. "Sorry I meant Kana.. Are you okay? Sorry that I fell asleep on you.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:02 pm
Isuna blinked, noticing the arm. She reached out quickly, seizing Hieis wrist. "Neko."

"Yeah, I shadow stitched him to the bed already." She took a breath turning and crossing her arms, tails flicking behind her. "He doesnt use my full name. Ever."

Isuna took the bottle, backing away from the imposter. "Wheres Hiei?"

Kana smirked, moving to bear hug Kidd. "Gotcha" she grinned. "You've been acting weird ever since we got back. What's going on?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 pm
The clone demon chuckled and slowly dropped back into a form it was more comfy in. He was a dark skin demon with white hair and pale eyes. " Able paid me big bucks to play this demon. I should of added the tattoo and a better jagan. It was hard to read him when I was copying him." He shifted sitting on the bed and chuckled. " Oh boy this guy is ******** right up." The demon struggled and cracked a bigger smile.

" Probably dead seeing as he hasn't had any medical done at all since that dose of flame fever. " He shifted and struggled a little with he shadow stitch. " You feel for it till you noticed my arm and I messed up saying your name. You are a shitty a** body guard aren't you?"

Kazu moved and pulled a scalpel from his jacket and moved licking it and slowly holding it toward the demons eye. " You know what silver bat spit does, yes?" Kazu asked and held it closer. " Where is Hiei?" Kazu snapped. " You work for my father. He has nothing on me when it comes to torment."

Kidd blinked holding the glasses and chuckled when Kana bear hugged her. " I'm just being an idiot. Im sorry. . . " Kidd shifted looking down at kana and smiled at the bear hug before putting Kana's glasses on her own face. " These look cute on me."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games