Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:41 am
The young demoness swung her long tail as she mused, she was a free bird compared to her brother. Lucida, since young, loved to go to explore in disguise. She enjoyed hearing some old folks telling stories about how they cheated humans into signing contracts with them or myths about the great demon kings in the past. Often caught by her brother but not her parents, she gave an illusion of an elegant lady.

One point for me, the Erinyes thought quietly as Ane leaned close, seemed to have a need to talk something in serect. To her disappointment, it was merely something about Shiki. Lucida found a canid with a vegeteran diet funny and concerned about how he could protect himself with that extreme tenderness.

Luckily, halloweeners based on fear to survive, the neccessity to consume meat was more like a practice. The demoness was about to ask a question but the hand reached out only touched the air as Ane had moved to get another tart for his friend. Her red eyes glared at the empty space in front of her then landed on the duo.

The two were exchanging a word or two, the kitsune leaned against her date's leg, bit on the tart and played with a coin. A small fire ignited inside the demoness when she was thrown behind the boils' minds, lips pressed together into a thin line. Her tail snapped against the ground like a leather whip quick and hard. Creeple nearby might realize the noise but it happened too fast to locate the source. Lucida closed her eyes and calmed, putting up a smile she apporached the boils again.

Arm curled around Ane's, pressing herself gently by his side. The demoness tilted her head and asked what funs they were having without her. She spoke it, not had it typed it this time.

Aria starstone

Steal

OOC
Lucida is a Y1 Erinyes (demon)
She's wearing THIS dress, with a red gemstone crown accessory on her head.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sharra had done his utmost to look his best.

He was still rail-thin, as his months in isolation were certainly not erased in a day, but he'd lost that wan, hollow look that had been in his features when Marosa had first found him. There was a hesitation, certainly, a looming dread at coming back to Amityville, especially at prom, that had the demon wanting to flee in panic. But he didn't, and he wouldn't. He'd sworn not to, and he had a Jack-damnedly good reason to stay.

His own garb was mostly typical of his norm, with slacks (He'd insisted. He loved the copper-haired boil's usual kilted style, but for the Nergal, it was a bit much) and a white button-up shirt. But he sported a plaid scarf in his companion's colors, and a ponytail to match.

Clicking his tongue softly, the acid-bright eyes focused on the fey boil as Marosa mussed his hair from the style that the blond had helped him with, and walked to his side, fixing stray strands, before smiling slightly at the other. "I'm here." He murmured, the smile turning a bit wry. His reassurance wasn't groundless. The demon knew just how long and hard the fey had sought for him, and now the Nergal had much to repay.

To stop those fidgeting fingers, he ran his hand down Marosa's arm and then interlaced his digits with those of his prom date. The crowd before them, even at this late hour of the event, was daunting, and Sharra knew they were likely to see familiar faces. It was an intense relief to know he didn't have to face it alone. The once-brazen demon had certainly changed over the course of the years. For better or for worse? Well, it was too early to tell.

Kanth

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:54 pm
Rather suddenly the djinn didn't seem to be having a good time anymore. She had been drawing Harrow out towards the dance floor, fulling intending on having him prove that he did indeed have some manner of rhythm, but her enthusiastic tugging slowed as as she caught sight of a couple coming in rather late into the evening.

Dark fingers closed almost painfully hard on Harrow's arm as she saw first Marosa, and then, rather shockingly, Sharra. "Jack damnit." It came ground between her teeth as stared at the both of them, suddenly seething.

It would figure, wouldn't it? That no sooner had she given the fey his ring back, than he'd found the damned nergal and dragged his unfaithful a** back to campus. Of course. Gone for months, pulling Marosa away from her, and just back, as if no time had passed at all.

Just her luck.

and be blue

kanth

azure desiderium

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:06 pm
"I wasn't trying to have fun without you, Lucida." He gazed down at his date, and made a moue of sadness that he'd annoyed her lovely date. "I am terribly sorry if I led you to feel otherwise, oh Fairest of Maidens. I just was trying to be sure no more meltdowns occurred." He glanced down at Shiki at his feet, and pondered, then said "Shiki, would you mind finding a table for us? I would like to take Lucida out for a turn on the dance floor, and this is truly not the kind of dancing that does well with three people in it." He made his tone coaxing, and clear that he wasn't trying to ABANDON Shiki, to avoid more issues. "But Lucida deserves a chance to dance, and show off how lovely she is on to everyone in the dance h all."

He glanced under his long lashed at Lucida, hoping she would see that he was trying to fix his error for her.

She giggled again as she spoke, and looked VERY ANGRY about it. "If it doesn't wear off soon, I am going to hunt down whoever spiked this" giggles "Damned potion and pull their ugly rears into the nearest lake and drown them until they're dead, wait for them to reform and do it again." She giggled after that, too, which actually managed to be an extremely creepy counter note to her vicious words.

She paused, then added "Not blaming you, of course, Gilly. You didn't know the drinks were spiked."

Meegane

Steal

Ebonrune

Nyhility

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm
Shiki looked baffled for a time, he sat there and looked around, then looked at his tart and the coin. Finally he got to his feet and slowly walked off not saying a word. He could kind of feel a negative vibe from the general area of the pair of them, and he didn't want to know who it was. It wasn't quite anger, almost... envy.. something. He was young but he wasn't so young as to not realize that he was not needed there now.

So, rather than say anything he just did as he was asked and walked off. Not to a table though, instead he just walked among the others in the hall, peering at everyone, laughing, dancing and having fun.

What was wrong with him? He didn't fit in here either. Not at home, not here, so where was he supposed to be.

Shiki you are a fox, you eat meat.. not cry over it. You fight and defend your clan. You are to be the next head, stop being so weak.. Why didn't they just kill you when they saw you were a mistake?

"I don't know... why didn't they?"

He put his tart down, not feeling like eating it now. He looked up at everyone, looking for someone that would look back at him.

Meegane

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:31 pm
That certainly confirmed the spiking theory, not that he had not been certain of it before. Kinti looked thoroughly unimpressed. "Well, that is a fine mess." He excused himself and walked away to find somewhere to dump the drink, and as much as 'over someone's head' or 'into a plant' sounded good, he instead found somewhere more appropriate before returning to his unfortunately still giggly new friend, mulling over her threat to repeatedly drown whoever had done this to the drinks. That told him something rather important about her and gave him an inkling of what he was dealing with. Cats and water didn't mix at the best of times, and he was doubly glad he hadn't given her his actual name.

He had debated on the way back to her just cutting and running on the whole matter before she found a reason to turn her ire on him, but then reasoned she would be more likely to do so if he did cut and run. She might think it was an admission of guilt if nothing else. Maybe the person who'd invited him and then had decided not to make an appearance was the guilty party. Figuring Kinti would head for the free food, involving him in this foolishness. "You and I, dear lady. We might have a common enemy on this front." He remarked. "After all, if you recall, I was supposed to be meeting someone and they are conspicuous in their absence. Of course, for their sake, I suppose I'll hope to be wrong."

Aria Starstone

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:09 pm
"Thank ya," Marosa stated softly, relaxing a small bit as Sharra moved to fix his hair.

He appreciated the gesture, moving to clasp the other's hand in his, entwining their fingers as he pressed a chaste kiss to the other's nose.

The fey then paused, tensing even further as his body seemed to grow cold, eyes staring past Sharra --

At Hadiyya.

Frozen in place, Marosa barely even moved to breathe.

Azure Desiderium

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sharra had always known that it would be a possibility. In fact, an inevitability, that he...that they...would run into Hadiyya. His first love, and the person who...rightly, in his opinion, had caused him some of his most painful memories. Still, seeing her was a shock. She was lovely, as always, even as he could see the vehement wrath sizzling in her gaze. But he found, almost as a relief, that it didn't instill the same sort of gut-churning emotions, that dreadful cocktail of love, fear, lust and guilt that had characterized their last meetings.
What had once been between them was irreparable, and the Nergal knew it well.

But he was not here merely for his own sake, so he slapped the dread away mentally, trying to steel himself in a manner that Sharra could not possibly have obtained if he were standing alone.

Instead, he squeezed Marosa's hand, a gentle but firm motion. "Well..." He sighed, a mirthless, wry smile on his features as he turned to the coppery-haired boil. "...I...didn't think she'd be happy..." He murmured, leaning in to touch his forehead to the fey's temple. "C'mon...you...know we have to get this over with." There were parts of him that were screaming inwardly, wanting to beg Marosa to reassure him. But that wasn't fair. So he kept his mouth shut. The fey boil had been there through it all, and he'd been alongside the djinn in the Nergal's prolonged absence. In the blond demon's mind, that gave Marosa's distress precedence over his own.

So, feeling as though another were moving his body, boots worn by the journey, but polished for the event, stepped forward, tugging his companion insistently along, and Sharra's acid gaze met the blazing, wrathful eyes of the lovely being who had once been his lover. "Hello, Hadiyya." It was quiet, not brazen, almost apologetic. The blond's gaze was soft and sad. He did not regret the way that things were now, more what had transpired in between now and then to cause them.

Something in the boil who had come back to Amityville last time, scorched and caustic...had changed drastically in the months between.

Kanth

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:06 pm
Steal
Just in case it didn't ping you again, I finally edited this post where Zander picked up his own candy.

Zander had barely had time to look at his pack of sweets before he nearly dropped it when a loud and - somehow - bright and colorful pop produced a second small bag of candy. Candycorn? Ok. He managed to catch that before it just fell on the floor, staring at the items in each hand in confusion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm not really sure how or why, but that just happened."

OOC
Those Present:
  • Deacon is (still) a Y2 student. Well dressed. Think noble. Golds and reds. He certainly has the arrogance of Someone Important, even though he isn't.
  • Zander is a quest student. He's running around in simple peasant's garb, colored in earthy tones.
Zander's Candy
Is it a trap?! [ 07 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All of a sudden something happened.

Ta da, there's suddenly a brief multi-colored pop of lights and a packet of candy corn has appeared before you, so you have now somehow found yourself also in possession of this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:48 am
Fyrion was looking at his own bag eyeing the coin with clear suspician, seriously Zander had the more entertaining pouch. "Okay, so trust no candy, got it...". Fyrion chuckled and swooped to pick up a candy corn that had bounced from the sphinx's pouch. Zander had caught the candy though so Fyrion straightened up still looking amused "I can only assume someone was bored when they prepped the candy."

The Phoenix was loosening up slowly. Enjoying the other boy's company. He could not get used to the strange slang of boil.

hitsuzen
ahh yeah no ping so I was not sure

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:06 pm
Doyle turned his head again to watch Kamakura as soon as he noted the glass being lifted in his periphery, eager to see what the results would be. Another round of gibberish from their new friend? Some other unknown mark of whatever the punch had been laced with that would be even more interesting? The nekomata's face slowly began to turn red, and soon enough the dramatic fanning followed. The heat, then. Perhaps the punch only had two effects, after all.

"It is a bit warm," the shadow man agreed smoothly, sticking to his story on the punch being completely uneventful. "And it's nice to meet you as well, though I don't think I caught your name. It wasn't Elizabeth, was it? It doesn't suit you as well as them." He waved a hand idly towards the others in the group, before glancing back down at Eliza as she spoke up. He nodded thoughtfully, then glanced back towards Kamakura.

"I'd be curious to hear that as well. Anything particularly interesting we ought to know about? Or even some tips on classes? Maybe-" Whatever other question he had been about to present came to an abrupt pause as he found himself being hugged by a very enthusiastic zombie. He had wondered why she was being so quiet over there, and while this didn't answer that question, she did seem to be making up for it with renewed loudness.

"Best friends," he agreed again, because that seemed to make her happy and he really wasn't sure what else to say.

Green Minuet
Micillia
leon_a_darkangel
KimCare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:16 pm
Ekaterina was taking a few slow, deep breaths, when he returned, and said "I am... heheh... Sorry for the giggling. I know it makes me look like a fool, which ...ehehe... is part of why I am furious." She pulled a lock of hair off of her face, and took a slow deep breath. When she opened her mouth, she found it fading... some. It was good she had had only a sip of her beverage, and thus not gotten the full effect.

She noticed him looking thoughtful, and she arched a brow, watching him. "Hmmmmmmmm, you did mention this. Is your friend such a one as to risk the ire and wrath of every furious demon, monster, and all else that happens to pick up a drink here?" Her eyes glittered dangerously at that. "Because if so, they are cruel and deserve punishment."

Ebonrune

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:27 pm
"I assure you, they are not a friend." Kinti was quick to state. "They are a stubborn annoyance of an acquaintance, and so I don't know what they would or would not do. They are stupid enough to stand me up when they are the one who talked me into coming here, so maybe they did the crime and ran away. I will move forward with the assumption that they are the guilty party until or unless I am given reason to believe otherwise, and I would happily hand them over to you to deal with as you would like for the indignity forced upon you."

Of course, being stood up was more than ample reasoning to hand them over to a water creature all on its own. Not that he was morally deficient or anything, but morality was a human thing in the first place. He was a nekomata. He had more important concerns, like right this minute he was plotting vengeance simply because he had been forced to endure the sound of helpless giggling, so how was that for morally ambiguous. "Let's find something else to spend our time with." He suggested. "Something less likely to cause another horrid giggling fit in a woman far more dignified than to have deserved being subjected to such an insult." His tail swished and he smirked. "I hope we find the culprit, whoever they are. I want to watch them squirm." He wiggled his fingers for extra effect.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:00 pm
Eliza the Friendly Ghost
Except for being a shade lighter than the punch, Eliza seemed to have no other real effect.
Maybe she could order some for her own little get together...?
That illuminationing thought made her shimmer all over.
She could host a little get together before next Spring? A little quiet but to keep the others in touch through the semester.
But not to compete with Halloween!
Surely a school such as this had such an end of October event school wide...?
Doyle had mentioned warmth.
And "we"?!

She blushed again.
Eliza hoped no one noticed her awkward deep thinking trance before receiving yet another gracious embrace from the primary zombie hospitality...?
But what did the others think?
Or what would they say to an invitation before THIS one was over...?
Eliza HAD TO THINK of something -- quick!

Green Minuet
Micillia
leon_a_darkangel
KitsuneAura
scream surprised  

KimCare

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:16 am
Poor Harrow: looking small and serious and horrendously non-threatening, he stood stiffly with Yaya's hand around his arm, halfway to the dancefloor. His eyes had been wandering for a quiet spot when his date had frozen -- had dragged him back -- and now he looked over his shoulder to blink widely at a couple of strangers.

It was painfully obvious that if a fight did go down, Harrow wasn't going to be a participant. In fact, he rather looked like he'd run away, if not for the iron fingers keeping him there. He cleared his throat, awkwardly, and then didn't say anything at all.

beejoux

kanth

azure desiderium

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out