Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:20 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She thought it over and nodded. "And I say we leave a couple horns of mead out for Odin and Frey. Cause to be honest, God's sometimes appear where they want to." She said. Only to keep relaxing in her inner tube.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy shrugged and then said."I suppose they might want to come.
If I am supposedly Ullr."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika kicked the water to splash him. Only to watch his reaction. Of course she would start swimming away from him. Though she seemed to have enough energy to keep this up for nearly twenty minutes. When she let him catch her, she was panting. Before kissing his cheek.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy eventually caught up to her. He was panting as well. Once she kissed his cheek he leaned down and captured her lips in a scorching kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She moaned into the kiss and pulled him closer. Though if he walked them to the back porch, she wouldn't care. She gave his lip a firm n** before sucking on it.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy picked Erika up and then walked to the back porch. He sat down and placed her on his lap. He had kept the kiss going.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She moaned louder into his mouth once she sat on his lap. Of course she felt her hands different over his torso. Finally when she parted from the kiss, she nuzzled his cheek. Before she started to kiss his neck.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled as she did this. As she was kissing his neck he nipped her earlobe.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:50 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She moaned louder as he did this. Now she looked at him and put her forehead against his. "Hmmm, my love, why don't we take this else where?" She asked him. Only to feel her hands play with his hair.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then said."We will take this any where you want to go."He kissed her cheek and neck. His hands ran up and down her back as he pulled her closer to him. He then stood up and carried her to the couch and sat down placing her in his lap again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:15 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She hung on to him as he carried her. But when his hands ran up her back, she had moaned. He'd feel the scars that he had become used to that littered her body. Once they were on the couch, she rolled her eyes. Of course before they knew it, they spent an hour there.

A main reason they stopped was a cellphone play Sweet Home Alabama. Thankfully she had enough blankets to cover both of them. Frowning she answered the phone knowing it was one of two people. Either her friend asking where the wine was, or Acheron.

eternalknight2013
PM me about this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy looked at the phone also wondering who it might be. It wasn't someone he knew that much he was sure of. So he kept the blankets around them both. He looked to Erika and then to the phone again."Who do you think it is?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:56 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She sighed and looked at him. A second before she hit the answer button,"My friend who traced the call." She said. Though when she answered it her tone changed to grumpy. "Dude! I am in the middle of something!!!" She snapped. Though before she could get a reply they'd see someone flash in.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When the light disappeared there was a tall man in a gray suit. His electric blue eyes took in everything. His black hair fell becomingly into his eyes. He moved his phone away from his ear and ended the call."I can see you are in the middle of something. By the way I will give your mate my name."He looked to Cassidy and then said."You may call me Dante."

Cassidy just sat there looking between Erika and Dante.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:22 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika threw a pillow at Dante. "This is Dante, a Dragon, Arcadian. And he sometimes has the worst timing or the nerve to drop in when my family wouldn't." She told Cassidy. Before pointing to the kitchen,"You know where the wine is, Scales." She said and let out a tiger like annoyed growl. "And I am planning a party for this Friday. You're invited and bring your own side. Cause I don't know how many people are going to join us." She said. Of course she then transformed into her tiger form and shifted before walking. Now she gone after Dante to make sure that he was getting the wine he was supposed.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces