Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 2, 4, 6, 7, 3, 7, 1, 2, 1 Total: 40 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:55 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy went for the toss up once the whistle blew

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC: 16 (10 +3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:
                                                                          Post to goal: 0/3

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:40 pm
    User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                          When you keep it all to yourself
                                          I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                          All the pain you've ever felt
                                          Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                          'Cause we got nobody else

Nico shot up and began his search.

Position: seeker
                                                                              AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                              Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              19 to spot
                                                                              22 to catch
                                                                              Total roll: 8 well here we go again
                                                                              chase 0/3
                                                                              catch 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                              It's all moving way too fast
                                                                              Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                              That love ain't meant to last
                                                                              You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                              You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:44 pm
    And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason
    For every ending a new beginning
    Oh so they say, baby, for everything a reason
    And so they say, baby, for everything a reason
    And those who loved before will be brought back together
    Yeah, those who loved before will be brought back together

User Image
    MAISIƐ
    HƐAƬHƐR
    ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ SIXTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie reached the quaffle before Jeremiah, tucked it under her arm with a slight smile, and took off for the Slytherin goals.

OOC:
    Position: Chaser
    AC: 19
    Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)
    Post to Goal: 1/3
    Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

And so they say, baby, you will be brought back to me
    I saw you leaving, I saw the light go out
    I saw you leaving, I saw you leaving
    My house is haunted by wrong desire
    And on my skin left the scent of indignation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:57 am
    For every ending a new beginning
    Oh so they say, baby, for everything a reason
    And so they say, baby, for everything a reason
    And those who loved before will be brought back together
    Yeah, those who loved before will be brought back together

User Image
    MAISIƐ
    HƐAƬHƐR
    ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ SIXTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie continued on towards the goals, dodging around other players in the air.

OOC:
    Position: Chaser
    AC: 19
    Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)
    Post to Goal: 2/3
    Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

And so they say, baby, you will be brought back to me
    I saw you leaving, I saw the light go out
    I saw you leaving, I saw you leaving
    My house is haunted by wrong desire
    And on my skin left the scent of indignation

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:37 am

null

null

null

User Image

Jeremy tried to steal

Total roll: 14 fail

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:40 am
      User Image

Nico continied his search.

19 to spot
                                                                                22 to catch
                                                                                Total roll: 21 spotted!
                                                                                chase 0/3
                                                                                catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:43 am
      User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                              I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                              And scream until I'm blue
                                                              I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                              'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                              When I'm six feet underground

Cian saw that ravenclaw came away with the ball so he sent a bludger at Maisie

Position: beater
                                                                                AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2
                                                                                Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                                Total roll: 23 HIT unless blocked

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                                In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                                Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                                Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                                I'll be mellow when I'm dead

The Forgotten Weasley

null

null

null

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:46 pm
      User Image
      User Image
      Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
      But home's looking farther the closer I get
      Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
      A short leash and a short fuse don't match
      They tell me it ain't that bad
      Now don't you overreact
      So I just hold my breath, don't know why
      I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
      Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff 2044-2045 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
      » Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: On the defensive

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah saw the bludger heading Maisie’s way and attempted to block.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

Position: Beater
      AC: 14
      Modifiers: +4 Blocking Shots
      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
      Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 20 + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) = 22 (Blocked!)
      The Forgotten Weasley

And I guess the bad can get better
      Gotta be wrong before it's right
      Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
      And I've always been a go-getter
      There's truth in every word I write
      But still the growing pains, growing pains
      They're keeping me up at night

Trickblues

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:54 pm
      User Image
      User Image
      Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
      But home's looking farther the closer I get
      Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
      A short leash and a short fuse don't match
      They tell me it ain't that bad
      Now don't you overreact
      So I just hold my breath, don't know why
      I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
      Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff 2044-2045 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
      » Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: On the offensive!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

'Yes!' Jonah made it to the bludger in time and smacked it away with his bat towards Whitney.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
      this is the first time Jonah actually got to block and hit before? ;;" I think I did it right if I did something wrong please let me know and I'll edit!

Position: Beater
      AC: 14
      Modifiers: +4 Blocking Shots
      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
      Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 4 + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) = 6 (Miss!)
      Quote:

And I guess the bad can get better
      Gotta be wrong before it's right
      Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
      And I've always been a go-getter
      There's truth in every word I write
      But still the growing pains, growing pains
      They're keeping me up at night

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:50 pm
      User Image

Nico perked up and chased after the snitch

19 to spot
                                                                                22 to catch
                                                                                chase 1/3
                                                                                catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:10 am
      User Image

Nico perked up and chased after the snitch

19 to spot
                                                                                22 to catch
                                                                                chase 2/3
                                                                                catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:11 am

null

null

null

User Image

Jeremy tried to steal again he was determined

Total roll:

CatWaffle
        Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
        • Ultimate Player 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
        Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
        • Ultimate Player 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        • Rufus' Gratitude 100
        PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:13 am

null

null

null

User Image

Jeremy smirked as he came away with the quaffle and headed toward the goals

Total roll: 23 steal!
                                                                                Post to goal: 1/3

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
          PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:16 am
          User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                                  I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                                  And scream until I'm blue
                                                                  I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                                  'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                                  When I'm six feet underground

Cian saw Jonah was being a pest so he picked a bludger to send at Jonah

Position: beater
                                                                                    AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2
                                                                                    Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                                    Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                                    Total roll: 17 HIT unless blocked

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                                    In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                                    Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                                    Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                                    I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Trickblues

null

null

null

CatWaffle
          Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Forum Sophomore 300
          • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
          Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Forum Sophomore 300
          • Rufus' Gratitude 100
          PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:34 pm
          User Image

Nico was closing in soon he could take a swipe

19 to spot
                                                                                    22 to catch
                                                                                    chase 3/3
                                                                                    catch 0/2

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games