Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:24 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik relished her soft grip on his hand, it anchored him and soothed his thoughts. Odd that just a touch could do that. He gently squeezed her hand in response. When all Lily said was one word he wondered if she was too shocked. His sharp ears picked up her heart beat increasing. His enhanced sight picked up her pupils dilating in surprise, but his nose thankfully did not pick up any fear only surprise. The young man wanted to wrap her in a hug but he refrained from doing so, sudden movements tended to frighten shocked animals and humans were no different.

XXXX He waited a moment to allow Lily time to process. Quietly he laid in the grass listening to the cool wind sweep around their frames, he was glad she was wrapped in his jacket to save her from the dropping temperature. "Yes...me. I'm sorry I scared you last night. I made you feel alone and I don't want you to feel alone." He said this somberly and gave a half attempted smile to her before he continued "But trying to answer a phone with paws is not a trick that I know." He said this trying - in a futile attempt - to lighten the mood. He looked over to the moon for a moment to gauge how much time he had before looking back to her sea like eyes "You must have questions. I'll try to answer as honestly as I can. With as much time as I have tonight." He said this keeping himself still and he hoped she would actually ask the questions, so she wouldn't feel so confused or surprised anymore. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Yup, finally pulled on his big boy pants. >.<))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Having Eriks hand grip onto hers made her feel more anchored. He was not lying, Erick was the wolf as she had the same safe feeling with him as she did with the wolf. She was still quiet for a bit, taking in what he was saying to her. Soon she made some movement by holding his hand a bit tighter and shaking her head a little. " Don't be sorry... It was not your fault Erik. I am just happy you are okay." She said quietly, almost in a whisper.

Taking in a deep breath and letting in out the young woman gave the wolf a weak smile. " Guess we will have to teach you that trick." She said before her weak smile faded away. " So you were lying about being on a job the last couple nights?" She wondered if being a private detective was a cover up or not." Why were you in the city on a full moon Erik? What if someone saw you?" She had so many questions running through her mind but she didn't want to over ask things all at once. Looking down at Erik she frowned a little as she remembered how he was hurt last night from fighting that other werewolf. " Those wounds... They were from fighting that other wolf." She said softly as she let go of his hand and gently placed her hand on his chest. " From Maya... Right?"

( ooc: Aaaah!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:40 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik could feel his heart skip, she accepted this. Lily wasn't running for the hills, calling him a loon, and didn't faint. None of the worst case scenarios he'd conjured up happened. And he was in awe of her. He smiled at her and raised her hand to place a kiss on it in a reverent fashion. "Of course I'm okay...and I'm still sorry." He said and looked to their joined hands for a moment. He chuckled at her attempt at a joke, it was as poor as his own.

XXXX Her questions didn't shock Erik, he expected them. As Lily asked her questions he raised his gaze to lock on her own. Instead of focusing on himself he locked on her brow creasing, the tenor of her voice, and the change in her scent. He felt more than saw her hand land on his chest as his eyes never left her face. Gone was his smile and a more serious expression took hold. The young man waited a moment before deciding to answer her questions. "Yes I lied. I'm sorry for that too." He said quietly before continuing forward, at which he let out a sigh and spoke in a more self assured voice. "No one has seen me in the city, because I'm careful unlike Maya. Normally I go off to the woods during a change. It's safer and honestly more comforting than the city. You hate dumpster smells, well the city smells like a giant dumpster to me this time of the month." He explained and gently placed a hand atop the one on his chest. "I was in the city because Maya was targeting you. I couldn't let her get close. And it was a good thing I stayed, because someone was supposed to stay inside last night." This was punctuated by bright blue eyes narrowing at stormy grey blue ones and a low growl accompanied his words at his frustration and anger that she was being targeted due to his past at all.. He took a moment to collect himself and nodded "Yes, the blonde one is Maya. My wounds are pretty much almost healed, trust me they look worse than they feel. I'm not hurt, I'm not in any pain." He looked to her trying to be assuring and gave a smile and a shrug "One of the perks...fast healing." Erik said and slumped into silence and the playful manner slipped away again. His mind begging him to ask one question of her, and so with a gulp he pressed on "Are you afraid of me?" He asked wondering if seeing him fight last night and knowing he was a wolf in humans clothing frightened her at all. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: and the plot thickens))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:40 am

Lily Grey

Lily shook her head a little when he said he was sorry for lying about working the last couple nights. " It is alright, I understand why." He most likely didn't tell her because he did not want her to run off, just like she did not want him to run away when she told him about her past. As Erik explain why he was in the city she nodded her head but flinched slightly when he was referring to her for being out when he told her not to. " I had to be sure what I saw was true..." She said, glancing down at their hands that rested on his chest.

As Erik confirmed that the other wolf was Maya she frowned a little more. She had a hunch it was her as she shared the same eyes a** the yellow wolf did and the fact that she said a wolf was after Erik. The frown soon faded to a small smile as he reinsured her that he was no longer in any pain or hurt. It was soon quiet again and that could be heard was the sound of the wind until Erik broke that with his own question. " I am not afraid of you Erik... I am afraid for you." She said in a soft quiet voice. " I was afraid last night because you were being hurt... Even when you were fighting those guys at the cafe I was afraid of you getting hurt. You may be supernatural and heal fast but you still feel pain." She was far from being afraid of Erik as she felt more safe then anything but it was the fact that he risk his well being that scared her. " The only reason you have gotten hurt so far is because of me Erik... I know you said you were sorry for not being there for me last night but you were and you have the wounds to prove it. If I had not gone outside last night and did what you said you would not of gotten hurt." The small female shivered from the cold and the thought of seeing Erik being attacked last night and seeing his own blood. " That is what I am afraid of..." just then the sound of Lilys alarm for her medication went off. For a moment Lily did not move before she leaned over to grab her purse with her free hand and went through her purse to find her phone and turned it off. She did not bother to take her medication because one, she over dosed on them last night and two, she was not going crazy or seeing things. Tossing her purse aside she turned her attention back to the wolf man before her and rested on top of him, wanting to be close. " How long before you will change?" Normally not long after she takes her medication he leaves for "work".

( ooc: Daaaah!~)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:20 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik kept his attention on her as she spoke. He sighed at her explanation as to why she left the safety of her home. But when she answered his question Erik frowned at her response. He thought of the night they met and tensed for a moment remembering Lily in danger. But her shiver and soft voice blaming herself for his wounds pulled him from his thoughts. "Lily..." he whispered and would have continued expect for the alarm sounding off.

XXXX When Erik felt Lily's weight return to him he smiled to her. Carefully he looked to the sky and noted the moon coming closer to it's apex. "I think I have an hour and a half." He said nonchalantly before looking back to the woman atop him. He gently squeezed her hand to gain her attention. "Listen to me...the reason I get hurt is because I choose to. I've fought supernatural creatures all my life and I got the scars to prove it, it's what I do. None of this is your fault. None of it." He insisted in a strong voice before taking a moment and relaxed his grip on her hand. And since he was feeling honest Erik continued. "I would gladly suffer any pain if it meant you were safe. I can see that makes you upset but it's true." He said with a shrug and looked to their joined hands. "For so long I've been protecting society. But now I have someone I want to protect." After a moment of letting that sit Erik looked back to dark stormy eyes of the beauty above him. With ease he sat up and quickly placed a kiss first on her cheek then on her forehead before he wrapped his arms around her. Holding her close Erik bent to whisper in her ear "Lily, you are extremely precious to me." Even though he could feel the moon shift in the sky he wanted to stay wrapped in this moment for a little while longer. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: poor lily >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 am

Lily Grey

They had a hour and half before he would turn so she wanted to make every moment count. She nuzzled a little into his chest before she felt Erik squeezing her hand. She lifted her head up when he spoke up to let her know that the reason he got hurt was because on him and not her. " You say that but I can not help but feel that last night could of been prevented if I did what you asked."

When Erik started to say he would gladly suffer any pain for her she was already shaking her head. " I don't want you to Erik! You should not get hurt just for my sake..." The grip around his hand got slightly tighter. " You are right... It dose make me upset... You shouldn't have to if you are just going to get hurt. You don't need any more scares because of me." She understood that he was use to it and that he was a supernatural being but the idea still scared her. She was not use to having no one for her, to protect her but now she had Erik. He was all she really had and she did not want to have him in danger in any way. "Erik..." She then felt movement and Erik was now sitting up, with her in his lap. She felt his sweet loving kisses being quickly planted on her cheek and forehead that was followed by his arms being wrapped around her small frame. Frozen in place, Lily sat in Eriks lap quietly as his last words still rang in her head. Slowly she wrapped her arms around Erick and clinched onto the clothes on his back. " E-Erik..." She rested her head on his shoulder as they hugged, trying her best not to cry in any way.

( ooc: Why is Erik such a sweet heart!? DX)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man held onto Lily and gently ran his hand through her hair. After a moment he moved to gently press his head against her own. "I can't lie. It's nice having someone worried about me." He said this with a sad smile and thought for a moment his brow creasing. He was thinking on how this would work, sure she knew what he was, and to a lesser extent what he does. But would she really be okay with his hunting? Erik sighed and decided to think on that for later. Instead he had a more pressing concern, soothing Lily and getting her safe at home.

XXXX Erik pulled back slightly, not far but enough to look down at Lily. He could feel her hands at his back, her gentle weight on him and the residual heat her slight body gave off. These sensations staved off any anxiety for the young man. "Lily...I don't know any other way. I can't promise you that I won't get hurt, because I know I will. But I know I will heal too. And now I have a beautiful woman to fret over me when I get a scratch." He said this with a smirk and a chuckle trying to save any tears from falling. Erik sat still for a moment before looking to the sky. "We need to get you home little rabbit." He said this absentmindedly and returned his attention to Lily. His concern for her safety clear, but he wondered where he would change tonight. Of course he'd have to stay in the city, but to stay and guard or to hunt out the threat? That was the question. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: He can try....but we know he's going to slip up sometime. Only a matter of time. Lily is so cute tho. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:41 am

Lily Grey

Having Erik ran his hands through her hair helped her relax Lily. She loved the feeling as it did not only relax her it also made her body feel slightly tingly in a good relaxing way. She then felt Erik shift a little a felt the pressure of his head on her own before he said it was nice having someone worry about him. " I will always worry Erik."

Feeling Erik move away from her slightly she looked up at him with her big stormy sea eyes that seemed like the sea itself was about to leak out of her eyes. The young woman was quiet for and just looked at him with her haunting eyes but she soon smiled a little when Erik put on his charming smirk. She moved one of her hands towards his face and moved some hair out of his face before gently stroking it. " Just don't do anything stupid alright?" She asked softly as she stopped her hand in place and looked straight into his eyes. It was like he had cursed her as she felt like she was drowning in so many new emotions and one of them being that she could not live without him. Even though the two did not know each other very long, that was how strongly she felt towards him. It was just hard for her to show as she was new to all of this. " I don't want to..." Lily said quietly when Erik said they needed to go back home. " I want to stay with you." She did not want to go back as she was afraid that if they did Maya would be there waiting for Erik and she did not want to see Erik fight again. She also wanted to see for herself Erik was the black wolf. Not that she did not believe him, she just wanted to see with her own eyes.

( ooc: DX My poor little Eriiiiiik DX)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:16 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik kept his smirk in place as she spoke, and gently nuzzled his head into her hand. He turned to place a kiss in the center of her palm before looking back to her. "I'll be careful." He promised in a soft voice as he sat with her in his lap. This relationship was strange to Erik, mostly because he'd never been with a human before. And it shocked him that he cared for a human so easily and so quickly. But instead of being frightened by the tidal wave of emotions this brought for him he reveled in it. In his life things were fleeting, best to enjoy it while it lasts.

XXXX The young man sighed at her insistence that they remain together tonight. 'Guard it is then.' he thought to himself, granted he was happy to stay with Lily but he worried about the fight coming to them. If he would hunt Maya he could avoid Lily ever seeing them fight again. He looked up to the sky for a moment and thought before looking back to the galaxy in her eyes. "Alright, I'll stay with you tonight, just sorry about the fur and the drool in advance." He said with a shrug and a smirk in that same soft voice. After a moment he nodded "I would advise we get to your apartment soon. Mine...has been compromised." He said clearly displeased that his home had been attacked in the way it was. Looking to Lily he realized he'd have to explain, or her thoughts would run wild. "Maya...trashed it." He said this in a gruff manner with a narrowing to his eyes. Clearly showing the anger that surfaced at that action. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:21 am

Lily Grey

Feeling Eriks lips on the palm of her hand made her smile a little more as he said he would be careful. She knew that at times he would get hurt but if he could prevent it from it the best he could it would put her at ease. " Thank you." Leaning over she placed a light kiss on his other cheek that her hand was not on. Pulling back a little she just smiled at Erik as she saw his trademark smirk painted on his face.

The sigh that escaped Eriks mouth worried Lily a little as she was not sure if he was sighing because what she was asking was a pain for him or not. " You don't have to worry about it. I don't mind a little bit of fur or drool as long as its from you or a animal." She giggled a little as she ruffled his hair a little. She was a animal lover after all so she did not mind the drool or fur from any animal and as long as it was Erik being the wolf she didn't mind in the slightest. " Compromised?" Tilting her head a little, she looked at Erik a little puzzled as to what he meant by that. When the name Maya came up she gave him a slight blank expression. After a moment of silence and looking at Erik blankly she let out a sigh and nodded her head. The small woman slowly got off of Erik and held out a hand to help him get up. " I will help you clean it up tomorrow if you want."

( )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:11 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was lost momentarily in his anger towards the she wolf. But as Lily stood and offered a hand for him to rise with her his attention focused on where it should be, in the moment with Lily. He smiled and accepted her hand before standing. The young man chuckled and began to lead them back towards Lily's apartment. "That's generous of you." He said as they walked.

XXXX The young man easily navigated the pair to the main road and continued to follow the now familiar path to Lily's apartment building. "I'll help you clean up your apartment, I can be a bit messy. And clumsy." He explained and scratched the back of his neck as he worried about accidentally destroying her small apartment. As they walked Erik kept a sharp eye on their surroundings, they were no longer in their own little world. And his attention was focused on keeping them safe. Gently he tugged Lily closer to him as her building came into sight. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:52 am

Lily Grey

Lily smiled more as Erik took her hand and she helped pulled him up with her eyes locked on his. She did not let go of his hand after she helped pull him up or when he started to lead her back to her apartment. One being because she wanted to be close to him and two being that even with the moons light it was still dark and there was no street lights till they got to the main part of the park. " I wouldn't mind. Besides you have already seen my place a couple of times. I want to see how many stuffed animals you have" She said jokingly.

Staying close to Eriks side as they found their way to the main path, not daring to let go of his hand or stray from the path. "Huh?" She was confused to what Erik meant about being messy in her apartment but then it quickly clicked in. I giant wolf would be in her small already falling apart apartment. " Its alright don't worry about it." The young woman said with a reassuring smile to the young man. Soon enough her apartment came into view and she felt Erik pulling her in closer. She smiled softly to herself as she liked the feeling being closer to him. Lily lead the way up to her apartment and tried to be as quiet as possible going up the stairs but every step they took a creek was followed. It almost felt like the stairs would break below them at any moment. Unlocking her door, she let Erik enter first before entering and closing the door behind her then locking it. " Did you want anything to drink?" She asked as she took off the jacket he let her use. The sound of a couple down the hall could be heard arguing along with laughter as if there was a small gathering in the building. The walls were thin so noise traveled easily here but even so Lily tried her best to keep her apartment as hommie as possible.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:37 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX As the pair walked to the apartment building. Erik couldn't help but note the blonde that glared at them as they passed a rather rowdy bar. 'She better not try anything.' Erik thought to himself as they moved along. When they made it into the apartment building Erik heard everything, and hoped that he wouldn't call too much attention.

XXXX Once they made it to the small apartment Erik stretched his arms as he walked around the place. He looked up to Lily at her question. I'm good but thanks." He said as he looked around. He walked back and forth within the space. And made sure to orient himself to the layout of her living room and kitchen. He hadn't changed in an enclosed space in so long, he was worried how his wolf self would react. He peared outside nervously at the moon. "Last chance...sure you don't want a huge wolf tearing up your apartment." He said this in a joking fashion and smiled He knew even though he was nervous that this would be the best way to protect Lily, and satisfy her curiosity. Erik just hoped he wasn't pushing his luck. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:00 am

Lily Grey

The young woman nodded a little when Erik said he did not need any water before walking over to her small couch and placing the jacket down on it. As she walked across the room the sound of the floor boards creaked underneath the small figure. She glanced out the window to see if anyone or anything was out in the alley but she did not see anything. She glanced at the moon noting how high up in the sky it was before she turned her attention to Erik.

With Erik walking back and forth in her little apartment it made her slightly nervous. She watched him with the sound of floor boards creaking below him. She looked around the room, making sure there was nothing in the way when he was in wolf form. Though all she had was the couch and coffee table with some of her sketch books under it. " I don't have much in here that you can tear up Erik." Lily said before she started to gather up her sketch books and putting them on the counter in the kitchen. She then proceeded to flipping the coffee table to its side and slid it over out of the way and agencies the wall, hoping to make more space. " Is this enough room for you?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:13 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled as he watched her move her couch. He looked over the area he was pacing. And was satisfied with that area, being enough for him. "I think so." He responded before looking back to Lily. The young man could already feel the changes beginning. His skin crawling, an uncomfortable itch all around him. "Okay some ground rules." He said, breathing a bit more heavily than before. A common side effect. "No matter what you are not to touch me until I finish the change." He said this with bright eyes, that seemed to almost glow. "It hurts...a lot and there is nothing neither you or I can do to stop that." He warned and moved towards her to hand her a small vial of herbs. "If you want me out, or I become agitated you are to put this in some water and throw it at me." He closed her small hand around it before stepping back "It's wolfs bane." Erik explained hoping that she would use it should he become a detriment to her safety.

XXXX Erik stood before her for a moment before he felt a sharp pain in his back. Involuntarily he let out a groan and moved from Lily, back to his pacing. Gods how he wanted to run,
that was how he usually changed running through the woods. But here he couldn't do it, there was no way. As he paced his breathing grew more ragged. Slowly but surely he could feel the familiar pain in his jaw, as the bones shifted. He kept moving back and forth, the only way he knew to decrease the anxious energy stored within him. "You understand right?" He spoke, but his voice took on a deep growl along with it, distorting his usual baritone voice into something with a more primal nature. When he spoke he looked to Lily, and kept his bright piercing stare on her.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Big puppy in 3...2...)  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games