Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She gasped when he flipped her over. Only to feed herself start to slip into pleasure as they made out. Her hands roamed his back now and she started to moan.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:34 pm
When he heard her moan he got a little excited. He decide to repay her for what she did earlier and started to kiss her from her lips down her neck and then back to her lips. Using the hand that was on her hip he moved it to start massage here outer thigh.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:43 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She kept moaning and arched under him. "Oh, Grim, slow down." She said, only to grab his hand rubbing her thigh. Of course she brought it to her lips and gently nipped it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:50 pm
Trying to catch his breath. " Sorry. I'm new to this and just doing what feels right. " He said and after a little while he looked to her. " We can stop if you want." As he was saying this he began to get off her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:04 am
Kona Bloodstorm

"It felt like the best thing. And just hold me, Grim." She said, well looking at him. But there was a smile on her face well she put her hand on his bicep.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:13 am
Smiling he decided to have some fun. " Hey. My eyes are up here." Snapping his finger where her hand was he pointed to his face while saying that. "I'm not just some slice of meat you know. " He said as he laid down next to her and wrapping his arms around her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:28 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She laughed hearing that. Only to look at his face and kiss his cheek. Now she let her limbs intertwined with his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:37 am
He wanted to just lay there forever. Holding her in his arms was the best feeling in the world to him. " So does this make us lover's?" He asked still not getting this whole relationship thing.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:47 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and blinked. "We, haven't done... Well that deed to be called lovers." She replied. Of course she kissed him with a smile.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:55 am
He kissed her back. After he sighed. " Man. I don't get relationships. What do we have to do to be lover's then." He asked turning to her  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:22 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"We have to, well... Gods do you want me to talk about it?" She asked with a blush.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:27 pm
" What? What is it?" He asked not knowing what was wrong and what she was blushing about. "What do we need to do?"  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:55 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Let me put it bluntly. What do most men do with whores?" She asked, before covering her face with her hands. Though she would look at him through her fingers.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:03 pm
"What do men do with whores?" He repeated the question to make sure he heard her right and to think about it for a minute. Recalling everything he learn on his adventure he had not heard that word a lot but a memory came to his mind. This memory was of one of his companions boasting about a women he slept with the other night. Eventually all the dots connected and he understood what she was talking about. Now he just stared at the ceiling with a red face thinking about if they were to become lover's.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:17 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Yeah... And I would rather wait until neither of us have to keep an eye on the door."
, she mused after his face turned red.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games