Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:59 pm
Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko
Participating Soquili: Terry Erebus
Link to Teepee: [X]

What kind of things make you feel strong?
Standing up for others.

Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself?
Yes, I love figuring out puzzles.

What kind of things scare you?
Losing loved ones.

Do you have any regrets?
Not many but yes.

What is your favourite thing in the whole world?
Spending time with Seung.

What's your favourite season?
If I had to pick just one it would be Autumn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 pm
Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko & SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Zavi

What scares you the most?
Loosing my family is the scariest thought I can think of.

How have you tried to overcome that fear?
Not really.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak?
Not so long as I don't let it control me.

~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Marino

Anything large and aggressive when I'm small.

How could I do that?

Nope it just makes me either run away or change back into my normal form.

~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Drucilla

Absolutely nothing! Worms aren't scary at all! (No keep it away or I will kill you!)

Why would I need to do that when I fear nothing? (Stomping on them doesn't help...)

If other's feel fear then yes it makes them weak (...yes)

~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Xander

Snakes

I've tried, there are some nice snakes out there but...

Somewhat?

~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Terry Erebus

The thought of loosing my loved ones.

Sure I have but it's a hard one to get rid of.

If you work with it and know when to push it away then no.

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:45 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: boop

What scares you the most? "Being alone and trapped... thinking I'll never see my loved ones again..."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I keep the ones that I love close by my side and I am learning to defend myself from danger."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Maybe not all fear... Some of it can be healthy, but... The soul-shattering kind that makes it impossible to move, even when you're staring down death... Yes, that is a weakness that fear creates."

-------
Participating Soquili: Savannah

What scares you the most? The mare spends a great deal of time shuffling her hooves before admitting. "Skinwalkers."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "By making sure I never meet one again."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? A look of shame passes over the mare's features and she seems to shrink in on herself. "Yes..." is her only reply.

--------
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

What scares you the most? "The thought that I'll never see the ones I love again."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Well I... I just don't think of it. Irrational, that's all it is! Haha!" But the mare looks nervous, uncertain even.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Some fear is good for you, it teaches us to act quickly in the face of danger. But... It's usually said with a negative connotation, isn't it? So fear cannot be a good thing and so it must make some of us weak, right?"

------------
Participating Soquili: Aquila

What scares you the most? The mare snorts and she glares at her wings. "That no matter how hard I try, I'll never be as good as a purebreed."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I don't have a plan of action for myself, but I do for the foals I bear. Any foal I birth will be a purebred draft or a creature with light feather wings. They won't be stuck as a stupid halfbreed like I am. Pah!"

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Yes, which is why I like to shove it and anyone who asks about it," She gives the narrator a pointed look, "out of my way."

--------------
Participating Soquili: Eleanor

What scares you the most? "Nothing!"

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "What's to overcome if I fear nothing? You're silly!"

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Nope, you can put your mind to anything no matter what, if you want to! That's what the old people say anyway!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:02 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Mizu
Link to Teepee: XxX

What scares you the most? His voice swirling like a wave in the ocean, "Many things which I keep hidden to myself. I do not feel the need to rustle Ayelet's own fears submerging her along with mine".

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Many times though my adoration for the sunrise helps me fight the oncoming lingering waves that threaten to break my triumph over my own insecurities".

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? He grunted as his lucid mane never seemed to stop swaying, "Believing you are weak will cause you weakness. Even in the unsure moments when the Sea isn't tranquil..." he paused flicking an ear, "Strength, knowledge, and perseverance are your guides."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Iset

What scares you the most? "What scares me the most is the unknown. I have survived a great deal yet I do not know what faces me once I have suitably found that what I seek".

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Yes" she replied in a think desert tone, "but there is always uncertainty of which direction the storm will pass. Those foolish to step within could be buried beneath such consequences".

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "This I disagree upon. weakness comes from not trying. Even in my faltering I learn from my mistakes. It has kept me alive for many moons."

Participating Soquili: Amarintine
What scares you the most? "Oh hello there" she responds with a splash of her tail, "Hmm I'd have to say maybe dark crevices in the deep. Those things can really grab your tail if you do not heed the light swaying away from the darkness. Possibly nasty things hidden as we you wouldn't like".

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Well" she paused with a tilt of her head, "I usually avoid them before trouble finds me. That and Aiden my companion is pretty good at warning me before I get myself lodged somewhere away from help".

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Weak?" she repeated with wide eyes, "I wouldn't be an adventurer if something like that made me weak. Honestly though you have to face your fears to become stronger". She paused for a moment swimming in closer, "It also helps you find some amazing treasures hidden down there".

Participating Soquili: Angelou Shibuya

What scares you the most? Chucking to himself he shook his head, "Being born a flutter has its disadvantages with wind, darkness, and well everything unknown. I just had to overcome those thoughts of being afraid".

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Many times" he responded with courage in his words, "When we are young we think that fear is the end of the world. Only though self guidance do we aspire to overcome those obstacles in turn becoming sure of ourselves and surroundings.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Never" he responded standing taller, "In Fact the face of danger and fear is indeed what makes us all stronger. If we don't fear this its only a matter of time before cockiness sets in letting you blind to deal with the unknown".

Participating Soquili: Hanyuu
What scares you the most? Anxious eyes give off her wary response as she fidgets with a small tuft of grass, "Hau Hau many things. Is something scary near here?!".

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Blinking she shakes her head, "Hau it takes a lot to overcome things. Gomennasai".

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Lip quivering she shakes her head, "Hayuuuuuuu Hau Hau. I don't know."

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:35 am
Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Svadilfari
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What scares you the most? Svadilfari snorts, laughing at the question. "I'd like to say nothing scares me. But being alone terrifies me. Wandering through the world and no one to share it with... that's true horror."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Only a fool would think to bury their fears. I have tried to overcome it, and thought I had. But it seems I am destined to be alone." Svadilfari looks away, digging his hoof in the dirt.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Fearing too much, perhaps. There are some that fear the world, and it overcomes them. I think fearing the physical world is weakness. But I cannot judge those that fear what the gods have in store for us."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Ellessar

What scares you the most? "Oh, a lot of things scare me! I'm quite terrified of spiders of any size. They are just dreadful things. I'm also not a big fan of skin-walkers, you never know what they'll do next."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Every single day I overcome my fears and continue on my adventures! Face one fear everyday, and soon you will be the bravest creature on this green earth!" Ellessar says with a glint of pride in his eye.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Ellessar heartily laughs. "Oh, no, fear does not make you weak! Knowing what scares you brings you one step closer to overcoming it! Bring on the spiders and orcs! I will show them!"

~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Ajaxis

What scares you the most? "Oh gosh," Ajaxis starts, looking away bashfully. "I'm scared of other Soquili with big fangs, and claws and talons. They sure look mean. But I haven't met a mean one yet. I just don't like the idea of getting hurt."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Ajaxis still looks embarrassed but goes to answer your question anyway. "I mean, I've met all sorts of Soquili and none of them have tried to hurt me yet, so I guess I'm trying to overcome my fear."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "No one is perfect, and everyone is scared of something. So, no, I don't think fear makes you weak." Ajaxis finally smiles, feeling that her answer is satisfactory.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:49 pm
Owner's Name: Nashawryn
Participating Soquili: Bhaskara Glow
Link to Teepee: here

What scares you the most? I'd have to say, losing my brother after just finding him!

How have you tried to overcome that fear? I haven't really, I try not to think about it.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? I don't think so, maybe just cautious about who and what I encounter?

Owner's Name: Nashawryn
Participating Soquili: Lady Blodeuyn Llewella
Link to Teepee: here

What scares you the most? Losing someone who needs my help because of my actions

How have you tried to overcome that fear? I practice fighting

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Yes, it freezes me up and I can't think or move when I need to.

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:01 pm
Owner's Name: SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Visuelle

What scares you the most? Being feared by others.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? I usually just end up avoiding others.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? No. I've lived just fine without others.
-----

Participating Soquili: Taltherick Evadorn

What scares you the most? Flying, though it is also the best thing. However, the ground is just so far down....

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Flying more. And with my mate beside me, it's not quite so bad.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? No, it makes me respect the ground that much more.

-------

Participating Soquili: Albert

What scares you the most? Loosing my mate and children.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? I have taught them to be as self-sufficient as possible, so that they can handle anything the world throws at them.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? No, it helps proove that I am alive.

-----------

Participating Soquili: Meru

What scares you the most? Loosing my mate and children.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? I have always tried to be there for them if they need me, so that we always have our bonds.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? No, it makes me appreciate what I have.

-----

Participating Soquili: Damia

What scares you the most? Not living up to my fathers high expectations of me.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? I have just tried to live up to them as best I can.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Nothing in my fathers bloodlines is weak, including our fears.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:24 am
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus
Link to Teepee: xxx

What scares you the most? "Feelings."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Naturally I kill anything before I have the chance to form any sort of attachment to it."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Obviously."

--------------------------

Participating Soquili: Osmond

What scares you the most? "The thought of losing someone I care about."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I found this herb that helps me relax and forget all about my fears to begin with! Wanna try?"

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "...Yes."

----------------------------

Participating Soquili: Pavati Osmena

What scares you the most? "Loneliness. Or being alone. Or being alone AND lonely! That would be the worst!"

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "By never ever ever being alone!"

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Only if you let it overtake you. Then... Yeah."

------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Serenity

What scares you the most? "Darkness."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I keep my fireflies close with me, everywhere I go!"

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "I dunno about weak, but it sure makes me feel scared."

--------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Quorra

What scares you the most? "The thought that someday I might lose my sense of wonder."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I dunno how yet. I'm sure I'll think of something eventually...probably!"

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Probably? I dunno. I don't get fearful very much!"

ABVirus

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:03 pm
Owner's Name: Bluedemonwolf
Participating Soquili: Angra Mainyu

What scares you the most? Angra scoffs at the question and glares at you. "Nothing scares me! I'm the one who scares others!" He declares before glaring at Bastion who is laughing, "Alright I guess being seen as someone good and other such things."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "By being the meanest, baddest Soquili I can be!" He says before muttering to himself, "And not letting anyone see me with my guard down around Bastion."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Yes! Only weaklings feel fear and I am no weakling!"

Participating Soquili: Bastion

What scares you the most? Bastion laughs when he hears Angra's answers to the questions. "I think what scares me the most is losing the one I care about the most.... before I have a chance to devour him."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I make sure he's safe and that no one is going to take him from me. It helps that I'm around him all the time." He replies while glancing at Angra, "Yes. He's all mine and I'm not about to share him right now."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Well I don't really think so but then again I think you're asking too many questions in such a public setting. How about you come home with us and we can discuss this over.... dinner." He grins but it's full of bad intentions so you try to escape while you can.

Participating Soquili: "Healer of the Damned" Amund

What scares you the most? Amund looks at you with a distant look and shudders. "Being captured by mother again.... and losing my family... again."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "By getting as far away from her and that hell hole." She replies, "Also.... I'm not proud to admit it but I've seriously been practicing fighting so if such a situation arises again I can really fight to protect those I care about."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? She tilts her head thinking for a moment before answering. "I suppose it can seem like fear makes you weak but I believe it can actually make you stronger."

Participating Soquili: Delilah

What scares you the most? Delilah looks at you with wide eyes for a moment. "What scares me the most? Um.... I'm not really sure... I mean there's a lot that scares me but the most...." She paused for several minutes, "Oh I'm sorry! I was trying to figure it out! I guess it would be losing my family... or maybe getting lost?.... oh! Those really big Dino ponies are pretty scary too.... I'm sorry! I'm rambling a bit aren't I?!"

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Delilah shifts clearly uncomfortable. "Uh... yes? I mean uh.... I'm not sure. Poecile is a little dino pony so maybe if I can get used to him the big ones won't be so bad?" She shook her head not really sure. "I'm sorry I'm just not sure. I don't think I've gotten much better at overcoming fears."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? She nods her head. "I'm sorry but yes I think it does. Or at least for me it does! I'm sorry if you thought that I thought that feeling fear makes you weak!"

Participating Soquili: Fenri

What scares you the most? "Hm... right now it would be Momma finding out about what Uncle Jeremiah does. I don't think she'd handle that very well."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I've tried to just let it go and take a 'come what may' attitude towards it but it hasn't really worked very well. Instead I do what I can to make sure she doesn't find out and to talk him out of what he does or at least just tell her cause I think she's more in danger in not knowing that she would be in knowing."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "That's a tough one. I suppose depending on what fear it is you feel can make you weak. Or at least seem weak. I think if the fear is out of care and feelings for a loved one that it can make you stronger or at least more aware?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:43 pm
- Patches -
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Patches

What scares you the most? A great many things. The biggest thing would probably be, well, things bigger than me - more specifically ones that are out to hurt Dolly or me. I'm worried I'll be too afraid to protect her when I need to.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Well, I'm not gonna go out to look for big bad dangerous things! That's for sure. But I'm working on standing up and facing anyone that comes our way.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? No, I don't think so. I'm little and its not uncommon - or so my Dolly tells me.

- Lali -
Participating Soquili: Lali

What scares you the most? Predators. I've seen Kalona and some skinwalkers hunt my kind and its not pretty.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Ha. Ha. ha. No. Best I can do is hope to outrun them if they try for me.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Weak that I have enough sense to save my own hide? No, not at all.

- Rade -
Participating Soquili: Rade

What scares you the most? Not much scares this old stallion anymore. I've seen too much. I'm just worried for our children, we've been scattered to the wind and most I haven't seen for so long. It just has me wondering what all I've missed.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Finding Taith and his mate helped a lot. Now I just need to find Gideon and Melody again and see if they've had any luck in locating others.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? No, I am a father...and I want to be part of my children's lives as much as they'll have me.

- Adair -
Participating Soquili: Adair

What scares you the most? That I'll find my father...and if I do that he'll reject me.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? All I can do is keep looking for him. Mom told me what she remembered, but its been so long now...its not a whole lot to go on.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? No. I grew up never knowing him...nor with he knowing of me.

- Windwaker -
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Windwaker

What scares you the most? Not living up to my family's legacy which is everything when you are a Thunderbird.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Just keep on living my life the best I can and doing my parents proud.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? I certainly hope not.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:01 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Hippocampus
Link to Teepee: xXx

What scares you the most? Hippo tilted his head a bit at the question, "I guess being alone forever? That would be pretty terrible..."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Slowly he flicked his tail a bit. "I like to talk to whoever else happens by my home. Sometimes I go even further out from my home too. Though not too far." He nodded his head vigorously.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Hippo shakes his head. "Fear is something everyone has to feel at some point or another. Even the scariest Soquili must fear something."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Sounansha

What scares you the most? He really wasn't sure how to answer this unusual question. "I guess that I would make someone unhappy one day."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Soun tapped his hoof on the ground a bit, "I guess so. Though I think that everyone should strive to help others be happy."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "No. Only the thought of being weak makes you weak. Feeling fear helps someone live."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Mintireo Kisses

What scares you the most? Mintireo stomped her front hooves. "Not winning any of my races. That would be the worst thing EVER."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? She snorted loudly. "Naturally only hard work and training will help me to win all my races. And I do that non stop." She snorted again.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Yes. What else would it do? Really?" She nodded. "Obviously my fear could come true simply by thinking of it. That makes my body and mind weak. No one needs that."

Participating Soquili: Lillith

What scares you the most? Lillith thought about it rather hard. Harder than she had probably thought of anything recently. "I think it would be not having anyone around to be my family. Or the small bit of family I have leaving me."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I don't think there is any way for me to overcome something like that. They all have their own will after all, so they can leave me anytime they want." She nodded a bit sadly.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? She shook her head, but still seemed unsure, "I guess that there are some fears that can make you weak. A self fulfilling type thing would probably happen for most things." Lillith smiled a bit weakly.

Participating Soquili: Dragonfly

What scares you the most? Dragonfly snorted a bit, "Nothing scares me. Why would it?" He puffed up his chest proudly. "Though not seeing my sister ever again would be rather terrible."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? His face contorted a bit, "I'm not sure if it's something I can. But I have been trying to get better being away from her for long periods." He nodded a bit.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Dragonfly snorted again, "I'm not really sure. Being weak is rather terrible, so I'm sure that they can. Though I think it would depend on the fear and how deeply ingrained it is in someone."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:59 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Wolfheart

What scares you the most? "My deepest, darkest fear, you ask? Hmmm...I suppose that it would be losing my capability to protect those I love."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "It is not a fear that is easy to overcome. But I try to maintain a certain level of physical awareness and sustainability."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "No, it is through fear that we come to understand our limits."

Participating Soquili: Eve Drekk

What scares you the most? "Being possessed by the evil that exists in this world."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I strive to maintain my spirituality. To remain positive and to seek the light in the world."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "It depends on the individual. Fear can be a crippling emotion."

Participating Soquili: Atieno

What scares you the most? "Being alone. I don't like the feeling."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I haven't really tried. But I haven't had a need to really. I've never really been alone. Which is probably why I fear it so much."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Not necessarily. I suppose it could depend on the situation, though."

Participating Soquili: Shadow

What scares you the most? "Being unable to make others smile and laugh."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I strive to perfect my craft in any way that I can."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "No, it is fear that drives us to better ourselves."

Participating Soquili: Naos Drekk

What scares you the most? "Never finding my one true love...Or squirrels. Not quite sure on that one."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Sure I have! Goin' after all those ladies out there fixes it right up. Squirrels...not so much."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Does it really matter?"

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:52 am
Owner's Name: Odet Amo
Participating Soquili: Sierra
Link to Teepee: X

What scares you the most? It's happened before and I survived, but what I'm scared of most is loosing my family. Raik and our children mean the world to me.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? In a way I have. When I was little my family got separated, I never saw my father again. It wasn't till recently that I found my sister. I'm not really scared that I won't see my children again but that they would have to grow up like I did, without a parent.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Not really. If anything it makes me stronger because with it I know what I need to fight for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Aurora

What scares you the most? I guess that would be letting anyone get too close.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? It's not that I don't want to try I just haven't gotten a chance to. I'm sort of a recluse and would rather spend my time watching the nights skies then converse with a stranger.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak?Sometimes...I just can't seem to make up my mind if letting someone in would be that bad. Sure I could get hurt and being hesitant is a good thing but can I spend my whole life alone in a cave either?

Participating Soquili: Glimmer Glitch

What scares you the most? Cats are up there, and some days time clocks and rabbits take the cake...Maybe it's really the shattered hearts that I fear the most. She hates it when the hearts break.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Why overcome what is? Cats disappear and rabbits are always late and queens are always angry. So in the end we all get along.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Yes, so don't let your self feel it. Just turn and laugh and in the end everyone will just think you crazy.

Participating Soquili: Zareen Kohinoor

What scares you the most? It may sound a little weird but, my temper. I just can't seem to keep it under control and before I know it it's controlling me.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? Oh yeah. Tried every remedy my mother ever came up with to calm myself. Stomp your hooves and count to 10. Scream into some moss. Nothing seems to help.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Not really. Helps me keep myself in check. If I didn't fear my temper I can only imagine the damage I would do when I loose it.

Participating Soquili: Salena

What scares you the most? Loosing my family again.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? No, nor do I want to. I was alone for so many years and missed soo much. I don't want to ever go back to that feeling again.

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? Not really. So long as you don't let it control you. If you do, then yes I think it makes you weak. Not sure what that makes me...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:33 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Toma-Kun

Without any thought on it he replies. "Mares in Love."

Shaking his head. "No do you know how crazy they are? It isn't safe to get too close."

"No fear doesn't make one weak. To know pain and fear is a strength." He points out.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Mei Koi

THinking about it as she shivers at one thought. "Skinwalkers"

Shaking her head no over and over again. "Oh no I would never go near one in order to."

"No it isn't a weakness it helps you save awake."

Participating Soquili: Kokoro

"Everything.. Skinwalkers the most but everything."

"There are some things in which I try to over come."

"That depends on the pony. For me it keeps me alive so I am not weak because of them."

Participating Soquili: Aoi Sukai

"Anything evil." He states

"Oh no I don't think I could go near anything evil."

"Hmm yes and no I guess. depends on your fear maybe."

Participating Soquili: Gaikotsu

Thinking on it as he wonders on it. "Hmm Losing a Loved One."

"I haven't had to face that in order to overcome that."

"No it isn't a weakness."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Link to Teepee: Link

Participating Soquili: Veslorurn
What scares you the most? "Skinwalkers I'd say. Nasty beasts that can only bring terror to a place." They were terrifying creatures that could take a stolen form.

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "That's not a fear you want to overcome! If you loose that fear the next thing you'll surely know is being devoured by one. No, I'll keep my fear and my life."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Absolutely not. Fear is a natural, healthy feeling. Everyone should embrace it, instead of trying to pretend it isn't there!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Charnette
What scares you the most? "I think perhaps loosing my mate. I don't know what I'd do without him."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "I guess I haven't. I'd rather not cross that bridge until I absolutely have to come to it."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Perhaps in this case. Would I be able to handle if it really did happen? I don't know."

Participating Soquili: Aspasia
What scares you the most? "I always want to provide for my family. They are the best gifts to me."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "By always doing the best that I can for them. By always giving 100% I know I've always done the very most for them."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "The hardest part is realizing that there are just some things I can't do for them."

Participating Soquili: Meoquanee
What scares you the most? The tiny mare peeks out from behind a tree. "Just about anyone bigger than myself," she replies sheepishly. "Except for Caesar, my protector."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Er how do you propose I cover come it? Everything that's bigger than me is usually trying to eat me!"

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "Why should fear make me weak? It makes my tiny legs run faster than anything chasing me."

Participating Soquili: Euphrosynê
What scares you the most? "I'm not quite sure. I've only recently reached adulthood myself and haven't experienced the world in a broad sense. So I haven't had enough experiences to say what might truly frighten me."

How have you tried to overcome that fear? "Once I find something that does scare me I'll do my best to overcome it! Just like my parents."

Do you think feeling fear makes you weak? "If you let it rule over you it can make you weak, but if you vanquish it I'm sure it'll make you stronger."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games