Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:55 pm
Fake, it waas a cool manga and i still love it i just wish there was more then just that OVA about their trip to England in the anime section  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:13 pm
My first BL...is Gravitation. Now the first yaoi was from June mangas (DMP) and its Love Recipe 1. No matter how many Yaois I get Love Recipe is still my absolute favorite..i can't wait for summer..for the second one!! >w<  

chibi-tsunami

lmadmacks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:50 am
My first yaoi was Gravitation  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:20 am
My first was Eerie Queerie. I bought just because I liked the idea of it, and it wasn't really enough to make me a fan. It wasn't until a friend got me reading yaoi/shonen ai fanfiction that I really got into it.  

Arashi Youkai

[Ryan Azarcon]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:56 am
Technically my first was an online comic, Arcana. I still like it, haven't read it in a while (she stopped updating I think...)

I honestly don't remember what the first actual manga/anime I saw that was yaoi/BL.. I read a LOT of online comics back then, and paired up a lot of Yugioh and Digimon characters...

I remember sneak-buying Fake.. ahaha, good times.

Well, Yami no Matsuei is my favorite, one of my first BL-ish series.. (which I found out about through an online comic ><;; ahaha)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:38 pm
oh my frist was gravi its got to be along with Yami no Matsuei at the very top
heart  

II Tear II

Kuo51

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:17 pm
Moonlight_Shadow12
My first Yaoi manga would be Desire from DMP publishing it is really fun to read and I really enjoy it too. My first Boys Love would be Only The Ring Finger Knows it was a cute manga and I really enjoyed the scene in the manga where the little girl goes mama the big boys were smooching they said that they were good friends.

DITTO! biggrin Desire was such a great story that it remains my favorite. Yukine Honami, the mangaka who made Desire, is also my favorite mangaka. June Manga has licensed several other of her works, and I really recommend all of them. Only the Ring Finger Knows is a really cute story of unrequited love. I recommend that too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:54 pm
FAKE - Dee x Ryo my first  

protecterofelements

shuckduck

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:33 pm
Kizuna!!!! all the way, and I remember being totally enthralled with the entirely new ... yaoi ness, i ever sense then I have been in love  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:52 am
Gensomaden Saiyuki heart  

Miharu Kurosaki

[-cuteandbeloved-]

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:16 pm
I would have to say that my first one was Gravitation. When i first got it i didn't know it was yaoi and at first didn't like it but then i read it more and read other yaoi books and now i love it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:10 am
Bronze was the first to pop my cherry then Ai no Kusabi  

Fun With Mayonnaise

HikaruX3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:17 pm
Lol, my first...
Okay, wait, the first yaoi-taste I'd gotten was from Ouran Host club.
>;3
I was like "THATS SO HOTT!"

And then I watched Gravitation... Its okay, oh, yeah, wait, I watched that one.

MYA!
OH, Pico to Chico!
XD FIRST REEEAL THING IVE EvER WATCHED-- I DIED A MILLION TIMES! BUT IT WAS SO ADORABLE.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:59 pm
First anime was FAKE then after watching it I went and got the manga. Then it was Gravitation both anime and manga. I have a thing about watching and reading any yaoi/BL that has both.  

Takahata San

Aku_Kodoku

7,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:20 pm
Mine was also Only the Ring Finger Knows.... Kind of makes me want to get matching rings. =P  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff