Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                      User Image
                                      xx FROM THE FIRE THAT BURNS inside
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx consuming xxxx consuming xxxx consuming
                                      xI FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE xxxxxxbut i can't breathe
                                      xxxxx• • ◦ ◦ the voices scream xxx↙↙
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE ENEMY TAKES OVER EVERYTHING
                                      THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME

Millie bobbed her head as she opened the door to the smoothie shop. With headphones attached to her head, phone in hand, she maneuvered around the tables like she knew the place. This was her first time being here, having looked up its whereabouts through her map on her phone. Her thumb slid along the new glass of her new phone, delivered a few days ago. When you melt away the one you had...If she wanted to keep her public in the loop of her life on Charmblr, she needed her phone! Eevee was by no means a star on social media, but she had a small following of people. Many were currently talking to her about the post she had just done about joining a club of different people. The ravenette smiled down at her phone, a soft giggle erupting from her throat as she stood in line. She had taken little note of the people around until her turn in line came. Rather quickly she thought.

Normally Eevee might think twice to come out in the open with potential stresses, but it was such a nice day that she couldn't help herself. Plus, she had been cooped up in her home the the last two weeks doing her usual routines, and even looking for work. She couldn't make a living on the bonus she received for simply moving here. Lucky for her, the bar on the beach, The Captain's Deck was hiring and she got a spot as a Burlesque dancer. Eevee blushed as she thought about it, looking up at the cashier with a slightly darker shade for being caught blushing. "Uhm...A medium raspberry smoothie," she stuttered out before paying the five dollars and wandering around for a place to sit. Not finding an open spot, she walked up to a girl in a sun hat and jacket. "Is anyone sitting here?" she asked loud enough to be heard over the conversations of others.

LOCATION ▬▬ Forest x COMPANY ▬▬ Alone x MOOD ▬▬ Frustrated x OUTFIT ▬▬ Shadows in the Light x OOC ▬▬ chat

xXGhostStalker
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Housing: 1115 Etoile - Dragon's Den
Outfit: A dark, navy green jacket with a matching hat
Profile: Azumi's Information

"Don't judge by appearance..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Azumi continued skimming through the menu of the smoothie place as more and more people came into the building, mostly beachgoers as majority of the crowd were either sunburnt or in swimsuits. She was the only one who really stood out among the whole crowd. She could feel people staring at her but she's used to that to the point where it doesn't even bother her anymore. It wasn't so much the hat she was wearing but the fact that her jacket wasn't exactly thin. To conceal the cybertronic nodes fused into her body, she had to wear a somewhat thick jacket so you couldn't see them. It was only natural to receive strange looks and hear whispers about what she was wearing on a hot day like this. "Hmm...there's a lot more than I thought. What looks good?" With all of this going on, her focus on the menu never broke. That is, until she heard someone walk up to the table she was sitting at and ask a question which did break her concentration. She looked up and saw a girl wearing a black hat with a black, thin dress. She couldn't help but stare at her for a moment. Not from being rude but the fact that she looked great in her outfit. Once she came to her senses, she shook her head. "Oh uhhh...no, the seat isn't taken. Feel free to sit down."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you might be surprised what's on the inside"

Party: Azumi
Personal thoughts (OOC):

AnnoyedPanda

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:13 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                      User Image
                                      xx FROM THE FIRE THAT BURNS inside
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx consuming xxxx consuming xxxx consuming
                                      xI FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE xxxxxxbut i can't breathe
                                      xxxxx• • ◦ ◦ the voices scream xxx↙↙
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE ENEMY TAKES OVER EVERYTHING
                                      THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME

"Okay cool!" she replied as she sat down. Thankfully, during the sunny day, it was impossible to see her glowing skin. In fact, she looked almost normal in the sunlight. Being around so many people, she had plenty of things to be nervous about; glowing in the dark was one of them. The next was making sure she didn't go out of control and poison everyone in the store. As long as she kept her head down and occupied on something she enjoyed, she should be alright. However, given the crowded nature of the smoothie shop, an adverse reaction could end up happening. While everyone was minding their own business, loud people from the beach were going in and out as well; rowdy types. Eevee desperately hoped there would be no trouble.

In a gesture not uncharacteristic of herself, the social media addict panned her phone upward and snapped a picture of the girl sitting across from her. After the picture was taken, an accompanying video began to record, taking in the entirety of the shop as she waited for her drink. Two minutes into her recording, she stopped it and put the device down onto the table, if only to rest her cheek to her palm as she posted both the video and picture to Charmblr. Once she was finished, she awkwardly put her phone away as she continued to wait. Was she supposed to strike up a conversation with this girl? She had been kind enough to offer the seat to her, but she had bad social skills. Her encounter with Alexus and Alva caused her to try and mimic the gender neutral Alva, giving off a calming demeanor. "Have you been here before?" Eevee suddenly asked, hoping what she had seen from Alva helped her through this ordeal.

LOCATION ▬▬ Forest x COMPANY ▬▬ Alone x MOOD ▬▬ Frustrated x OUTFIT ▬▬ Shadows in the Light x OOC ▬▬ chat

xXGhostStalker
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Housing: 1115 Etoile - Dragon's Den
Outfit: A dark, navy green jacket with a matching hat
Profile: Azumi's Information

"Don't judge by appearance..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Azumi's attention eventually drifted from the menu to the people coming in and out of the shop as well as the people walking around outside. Seeing all the people in nothing but bathing suits, showing off their bodies like there's nothing wrong with them sounded appealing to her. She's been wanting to wear a bathing suit out in public at a beach or pool for ages but due to her altered physical appearance, she is unable to do that out of fear of being feared of what she looked like under her jacket or made fun of for looking like a freak. She was extremely self-conscious by her physical appearance ever since she woke up to find herself looking like she does now since she can't recall the accident that put her in this state. Her attention soon snapped back to the girl when she heard the sound of a picture being taken. "No. I don't usually go out in public places and even when I do, I don't stay very long." She had the social skills to interact with people but due to her hesitance to get close to people for what they might think of her when they discovered her secret, she always pulls back. "I'm Azumi Rivers. What's your name?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you might be surprised what's on the inside"

Party: Azumi
Personal thoughts (OOC):

AnnoyedPanda

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:07 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑧
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:51 pm
User Image

It was grossly hot out and Kaylee was not very pleased with that! The small female loved the sunshine and being warm, but this was just too warm for her. She was grumbling softly to herself when she spotted the smoothie shop. Yes! That would be perfect to cool her off. Heading over to the building, Kaylee sighed contently as she was hit with the cool air of the air conditioned building. Walking up to the front counter, she stared up at the menu. There were so many different flavors to choose from! How could she possibly pick? Thankfully the kid behind the counter seemed to be patient and didn't mind waiting for the girl to make her decision. As Kaylee scanned the menu, the cashier talked to her, asking basic questions like how was her day, what she thought of the weather, that kind of stuff. Answering each of the questions, Kaylee then decided upon an order. "I'll get a medium Orange Creamsicle smoothie." She said with a smile as the option sounded like it would be a very delicious smoothie. After handing the cashier a five dollar bill, Kaylee stood out of the way as she waited for her smoothie to be blended. Thanking the cashier after it was handed to her, Kaylee hopped up onto one of the bar stools at a table that had a view of the ocean. She really should have put on her bathing suit under her clothes. While she preferred to do everything with Kos, she knew how he felt abut the ocean now and didn't want to force him to have to sit on the beach while she had fun. She knew he wouldn't mind, but she would feel bad about it. Sighing softly, Kaylle sipped at her smoothie and was very impressed by the taste.

──────────────────────────────────
x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x Clothesherex ooc-

LordJaxTheSadistic

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:27 pm
Alexis Ptomenly

A Wild Djinn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wallet:200
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexis had been wondering Soleil all day and the day before! . “Day two here and still no fun...” Alexis said as he stopped in front of the Smoothie shops doors. His hazel eyes sparkling with joy. It was so hot today. He really needed something to help cool off. Wasting no time; Alexis flung opened the doors and calmly walked in. He smiled sweetly and waved as he was greeted by the workers. So many choices. So many flavor combinations and singulars. ”one large mango smoothie please! Oh, whip cream too...please” Alexis smiled sweetly to the cashier. Once his smoothie was made to his taste he lifted his wrist. What looked like his cellphone and a wallet in one dangled around. Reaching inside of it he paid the cashier the five dollars he owed. With smoothie in hand Alexis turned and looked for a seat. It was pretty busy in the shop. Finding a spot he simply walked over. ”Excuse me, miss? Mind if I sit here?” The tiny Djinn asked sweetly to the woman that was Kaylee. He tilted his head innocently then. His long black lusterous hair was pulled into a braided pony tail. The pony tail dangled over his shoulder as he waited for a response. Cellphone in one hand, smoothie in another all while wearing a radiant smile.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank: 800

Outfit I'm Wearing:A canary yellow cap, white tank top, short shorts, and canary yellow and white sneakers!
Job:
Mood/Health:Content/Healthy
Thoughts:Mmmm~ A smoothie should help me cool off
Company: A stranger(Kaylee)

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image

It was such a lovely day today, the perfect time to go out for a smoothie! The day felt nice and calm, and so did Rina. Summer was on its way, though, that didn't matter all that much anymore now that she's not going to school anymore but it was still great to enjoy the warm temperatures. Her hand lazily held Seth's as they walked up to Smoothie, the smell of fresh fruit making her feel more awake. It was a little weird to get up and go to the beach so early but it was still nice. Rina feels like they haven't really hung out all that much in a while after their trip, they've both been busy, herself especially. But hey, it makes times like these all the more special! As much as she wishes it could, not every day can just be cuddling and lazing around with Seth. With how late he gets up, though, it really makes her tempted to. It luckily wasn't all that busy inside apart from a couple of other patrons since it was so early, so it was quiet enough to hear the sounds of the beach just outside.

"Can I have a... medium strawberry and pineapple smoothie please?" Rina ordered at the counter, leaning against it, looking up at her companion, "What are you gonna get?" Maybe it was because she was a little tired or just how calm this morning was, but Rina just felt super chill for some reason. Hopefully, that's a good sign for how the rest of the day will play out: nice and calm. "It's such a nice morning to be out, isn't it?" Rina let out a happy sigh, then began to quietly hum to herself.

withseth

outfitpastel day out

statusseth's soulmate

monies$860

OOC: whoosh

yo punny nut

fuestray

Faun

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image

Kaylee started spacing out as she looked out the window. Slowly sipping at her smoothie, she watched as children ran and played in the sand, as the waves crashed upon the beach. She even watched as a seagull stole someone's sandwich. Ugh, she hated those vile birds! Ever since she was attacked by a flock of them, she's had a bit of an irrational fear of them and will run away if a seagull gets too close. Luckily she usually had Kos with her to scare the devil birds away. Without realizing it, her nose had wrinkled ever so slightly. That was until someone spoke to her. Jumping a bit in her seat and letting out a small whimper, Kaylee looked at the person that had spoken to her. She couldn't tell if they were a boy or a girl, but gender didn't really matter to Kaylee. The stranger had asked to sit with her and the place was pretty busy. "U-Um. Sure." She said, offering a small smile.

──────────────────────────────────
x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x Clothesherex ooc-

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:50 pm
Alexis Ptomenly

A Wild Djinn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wallet:200
”Really? Thanks~” Alexis smiled happily to Kaylee. Alexis’ Arabic accent was extremely thick. The tiny Djinn hopped into the chair next to Kaylee and smiled. Humming gently as he sipped on his smoothie. ”Did you see that seagull steal that sandwich? Ra’s divine scepter I hate those evil flying birds” Alexis huffed about the seagulls flying around. Just annoying people with their prescence. ”oh~ I’m Alexis, you are?” Alexis said introducing himself to Kaylee. Smiling sweetly as he looked over to her. His hazel eyes twinkling with joy. ”I just moved here the other day...I should’ve believed my parents when they told me how big Soleil was..it’s beautiful..” Alexis said looking back out to the beach and ocean.
Bank: 800

Outfit I'm Wearing:A canary yellow cap, white tank top, short shorts, and canary yellow and white sneakers!
Job:
Mood/Health:Content/Healthy
Thoughts:Mmmm~ A smoothie should help me cool off
Company: A stranger(Kaylee)

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

LordJaxTheSadistic

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:52 pm
User Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart..
She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling nostalgic. || I'm speaking to Rina. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm in a relationship with Rina Sohane.

It was relieving to have a cooling weather after what seems to be days of tremendous heat. The gentle breeze blew, brushing against his lengthy locks of ruby red hair that he has yet to trim despite his recent complaints of them getting in his eyes. The ocean breeze brushed against his cheeks, wiping away the remnants of sleep apparent upon his features. He had slept in much later than intended, a habit he has yet changed, though as of late, he had woken up relatively early in comparison to his previous time. Or rather, it was because he was forced to after the two new addition into the household. No, make that three.

His grip around her hand tightened, engulfing it in what he was told “a portable hot pack”. The beach was quiet, perhaps due to the cloudy weather. Surrounded by the calming smell of ocean water, and the crashing of waves against the shore, the duo left their footprints on the sandy beach, marks that would soon be erased by the ocean waves, causing it to return to the empty canvas it once was. But this would be a memory carved into the depths of their heart, another memory he’d hold dear.

He’s been a lot busier lately, both of them occupied with their personal lives and work, where the only time they’d find themselves in each other’s embrace was their occasional dinner at home, and when they drift off into slumber.

”Apricot mango smoothie.” he nonchalantly answered, unaware that they had already set foot within the establishment. This was the place he first invited her to the fall ball, the place where he assured her that her height didn’t matter, the place where he twirled her around for the very first time. Naturally, he reached for his wallet, paying for both their drinks. There wasn’t much change since the last time he’s set foot here, it was still the same set up, still the same smell of wooden planks, still the same polished wooden floorboards. The only thing different is that Rina no longer worked as the cashier here. He’d remember stopping by every now and then just to give her a little surprise, walking all the way from downtown to the beach just to catch a glimpse of his ray of sunshine, her smile that shone as brightly as daylight.

”You remember this place, don’t you?” he asked, tensed features softening into a brief smile. He’d sit in the corner, where they both once sat many months ago. He’d run his hands through her hair, brushing the stray locks out of her face. Golden orbs softened at the sight of her brown ones, an expression he showed only to her alone. ”Sorry if I made you feel a little lonely these past few days..” he murmured, rubbing small circles into the soft skin of her rosy cheeks. ”I’ll make it up to you today, yeah?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Sorry! It's been a good month or two since I last roleplayed, so I'm a little rusty. Q A Q

mewkledreamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image

"Oh, thank you." Rina had been so used to paying for her stuff at Moonbucks, she had forgotten that Seth tends to pay for her when they go out together and eat. It's been a pretty long while since she's been here, the last time was probably when she quit. It still was a nice place, as long as they got a new manager. She thought the old one was weird. Walking with Seth to their table, still holding his hand, Rina had a nostalgic smile on her face when he asked her that question. "Of course I remember. I specifically remember me causing you to fall into the water when I tried to surprise you once. Jeez, we- no, I was really attached to you back then, even though we barely knew each other." It's so embarrassing to think about how hyperactive she was then. She thinks of it as if it were a lifetime ago but it's only been a few months. Well, a crazy amount of stuff has happened, so it really does feel like years. At least she wasn't as childish then as she is now.

Rina hummed as her boyfriend ran his fingers through her hair, her hand eventually coming up to cup the back of his. "It's certainly not your fault, we both been so busy." She turned her face to the side so that he was holding her cheek instead so that he could feel how warm it was. "As long as we hang out like this every once in a while, it's totally worth it. But, I will say that I'm interested to see what you were thinking of doing to make it up to me." She giggled, letting go of his hand once a server came by with their smoothies, she's still a little shy when it comes to public displays of affection. Her drink tastes so good! She forgot how good the stuff here was! A perfect balance of strawberry and pineapple! Rina stared at Seth as she took sips of her smoothie, feeling really giddy for some reason as she looked at him. "I keep on wondering how my childish self scored such a handsome guy for a boyfriend." She complimented him, keeping a sweet smile on her face. Rina doesn't flatter Seth nearly as much as he does to her, so maybe she should do it more often!

withseth

outfitpastel day out

statusseth's soulmate

monies$860

OOC: no worries!

yo punny nut

fuestray

Faun

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games