Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm
Awella Hawk

She rolled her eyes,"True friends, they won't questioning helping you... Like I didn't question hiding a dead body once.", she stated and smiled. If he was to read her mind, it would be the truth.

[  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't give any real response for a bit and then said."Well I guess that's true but in my personal experience I have not met anyone that would really risk that much to help me. Well at least they didn't tell me that to my face."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:30 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and rolled her eyes,"Well I basically have, so deal with it.", she said before gently pushing him again.

[  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then nodded."Okay fair enough. You have been the only one that has said you would risk yourself to help me and actually were true with your word."Damian then placed his hand on her leg and squeezed gently in what he believed to be a show of gratitude.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded and smiled at him, but jumped when he squeezed her leg. Let's just say, she was ticklish. She not tried not to wiggle to much at his touch.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian noticed when she jumped at his touch and then chuckled and said."Awella you wouldn't happen to be ticklish would you?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded,"Maybe a bit.", she said well gently pushing his hand away. Trying to prevent him from tickling her any more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Damian just smirked and then moved his hand away from her leg. He then placed his hands at his sides and relaxed. He stayed that way for a bit before he moved quickly and started to tickle Awella more.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:20 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and blushed as she looked at the sky. Now she gasped and giggled a bit louder. Some how she was in his lap and blushed, well wiggling on his lap. Then somehow she fell into the crow's nest and blushed even darker.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still wore a smirk on his face as he tickled her then when they fell into the crows nest Damian looked up at Awella and saw her blush and then said."Now why would you be blushing Awella."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:54 am
Awella Hawk

She some how landed on top of him and continued to blush. His arms were around her waist though. Their faces were not far apart either. Her mind raced and she could not find an answer. Stubbornly she looked away and huffed. Though it may not be the answer the vampire was looking for, or just a way to annoy her even more. It was clear if he ran through her thoughts, she was a virgin and found few men that she liked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was just a bit annoyed not getting an answer but he got over it quickly and then scanned through her thoughts and saw why she was blushing."Okay now I know why your blushing. You know it might have just been easier to tell me and I won't have to read your thoughts."Then he leaned his head a bit closer then said."In the future just answer my questions and I won't learn your secrets."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed and looked at him. It seemed like no one noticed them in the crows nest. "What makes thinks you I'll answer to yo? You are my teacher, but that means I just give you more sass.", she replied, well trying to push him away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged." It's true that you don't have any real reason to tell me but I'm asking as a friend."Damian kept a hold of Awella."Besides I thought I saw me in your thoughts and I might have noticed that I'm becoming one person that you might like more than you are letting on."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:24 pm
Awella Hawk

She felt his arms tighten a bit more. Blushing she looked away from him again. "Moron.", she grumbled, well still trying to push away from him. Of course she was going to play hard to get, but with him reading her mind; she was just being hard to get, annoyed version now. But her face was rather red for her English/Welsh blood. It seemed like he ignored her feelings for Marius, that she had.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games